Massive Voter Fraud Update - in One Hour!

Even a former republican prosecutor who was tasked with cracking down on voter fraud has said enough is enough with this massive vote fraud BS.. Former GOP Prosecutor And Voter Fraud 'True Believer' Says Trump 'Smells Of Desperation'
he obviously got paid off big bucks to say that same way hospitals are getting paid big bucks to rule a gunshot wound to the head as covid,but this is all too complicated for you to figure out obviously.lol
Doctors paid to say murder victims died of COVID..LOL!! Oh my god, you snowflakes are going to have an awful next four years aren't you?

Heroic individuals are stepping up testifying the massive election fraud, right in the den of evil. These are true American heroes, everyone should look up to them.

Stop the Bullshit. It's over. Trump is flushed like the orange turd he is. Even the Republican leaders of telling Trump to shut the fuck up now.

how bout you stop the bullshit and admit vote fraud took place and stop being a jerk denying that fact? .Oh and just so you know idiot,its only globalists republicans same as Biden,Obama,Clinton and Bush all are,that are telling him to shut up cause the truth hurts. :auiqs.jpg:

Heroic individuals are stepping up testifying the massive election fraud, right in the den of evil. These are true American heroes, everyone should look up to them.

Project Veritas ??? An organization run by a fraudster and for fraudsters.

Even a former republican prosecutor who was tasked with cracking down on voter fraud has said enough is enough with this massive vote fraud BS.. Former GOP Prosecutor And Voter Fraud 'True Believer' Says Trump 'Smells Of Desperation'
he obviously got paid off big bucks to say that same way hospitals are getting paid big bucks to rule a gunshot wound to the head as covid,but this is all too complicated for you to figure out obviously.lol
Doctors paid to say murder victims died of COVID..LOL!! Oh my god, you snowflakes are going to have an awful next four years aren't you?
Its called greed you stupid ass moron and yes even SOME doctors have given in to greed taking the payoffs to rule every death like that a gunshot wound.they are only human whd humans give in to that.

.we know that because other doctors that have a conscience who did not go along with the coverup,have talked about it. they would not make this up either you stupid fuck because they are risking not only their jobs but their livlihoods same as that postal worker you asshole American hater.

Project Veritas ??? An organization run by a fraudster and for fraudsters.

yeah whatever.keep on believeing everything the lying LAMESTREAM media tells you.

yeah yeah yeah yeah according to your warped logic,alternative media sources have a poor reputation and the mem media is always right.:auiqs.jpg:
Things are about to blow up big time with the outing of cheating Democrats caught in the sting operation. Official watermarks were put on the official ballots. These watermarks can't be seen with the naked eye. The phony fraudulent Democrat ballots won't have the official watermark on them. The fraudulent ballots will be thrown out and Trump will be president for four more years.

I see just like I knew it would,this all went in over bens head.LOL

Holy shit! I wasn't going to believe that there was any fraud until I saw this.

That's a REAL postal employee (I can tell because of the uniform and mail bag over his shoulder), which makes his claim TRUE!

Damn, Biden! You fooled me yet again!

This is only the tip of the iceberg. This is a stolen election.

Does anyone have the updated Michigan counts as they had to fix the so called "glitch"?
I can't believe there is a media blackout on this, the so called Detroit news update for Nov6 still has Nov 4th mention of calling the state and none about the reversal of votes from the glitch

Last edited:
Does anyone have the updated Michigan counts as they had to fix the so called "glitch"?
I can't believe there is a media blackout on this, the so called Detroit news update for Nov6 still has Nov 4th mention of calling the state and none about the reversal of votes from the glitch
Called it six weeks ago...

Called it six weeks ago...

Yes, we all knew it was coming. Still very well done bringing it up.

When Biden was first elected to office, a person could go into most sports stadiums with coolers and igloos. Even hide some liquor in bottles and cans. Security was minimal in stadiums. And it was affordable with free or near free parking. Complaints may have been about the food choices. Today you pay 40 bucks to park alone. Extremely high ticket prices and security everywhere. When you enter the stadium, you walk through modern high tech metal detectors. and the employees have modern high tech wands and other equipment to check out patrons individually. You can not bring in coolers and igloos anymore. a 12 inch by 12 inch clear plastic food holder is allowed in some places. Losses of rights is a Biden trademark. He was there for all of it. Just a taste of what an unalienable right is and was. Security is growing everywhere. But to you people are going to have an awful 4 years.

When Biden was first elected to office, a person could go into most sports stadiums with coolers and igloos. Even hide some liquor in bottles and cans. Security was minimal in stadiums. And it was affordable with free or near free parking. Complaints may have been about the food choices. Today you pay 40 bucks to park alone. Extremely high ticket prices and security everywhere. When you enter the stadium, you walk through modern high tech metal detectors. and the employees have modern high tech wands and other equipment to check out patrons individually. You can not bring in coolers and igloos anymore. a 12 inch by 12 inch clear plastic food holder is allowed in some places. Losses of rights is a Biden trademark. He was there for all of it. Just a taste of what an unalienable right is and was. Security is growing everywhere. But to you people are going to have an awful 4 years.
Amen to that,interesting stuff there.

Stop The Blue Coup!
1604711514065.png

Forum List

Back