Massive Voter Fraud Update - in One Hour!

yeah yeah yeah yeah according to your warped logic,alternative media sources have a poor reputation and the mem media is always right.:auiqs.jpg:
Things are about to blow up big time with the outing of cheating Democrats caught in the sting operation. Official watermarks were put on the official ballots. These watermarks can't be seen with the naked eye. The phony fraudulent Democrat ballots won't have the official watermark on them. The fraudulent ballots will be thrown out and Trump will be president for four more years.
Plus you got a postal worker as a whistleblower,it’s looking bad for them.

"Computer glitch"....Uh-huh, sure.

Riiiiight a 'glitch' that just happen to favor Democrats riiiiiiight. There's no such thing as a computer glitch, computers do precisely what you code them to do a billion times over.

Troll.
We count our ballots. Republican or Democrat.

Shut up cheating Democrat you ballot stuffing scammers.

Veritas has a very poor reputation and they have given no way for this to be followed up on..

Poor reputation?

Among fraudsters, yes.
Damn Norman. Grow the fuck up. And by the way, get a new sig.

Just sayin.
Uhh he hasn’t said anything childish.your heros cowboy Ted,Ben Thomson and Neil Austin on the other hand,that’s a differerent story.thats who your words SHOULD be aimed at.

"Computer glitch"....Uh-huh, sure.

Riiiiight a 'glitch' that just happen to favor Democrats riiiiiiight. There's no such thing as a computer glitch, computers do precisely what you code them to do a billion times over.

Troll.
We count our ballots. Republican or Democrat.

Shut up cheating Democrat you ballot stuffing scammers.

She's going to jail.

Veritas has a very poor reputation and they have given no way for this to be followed up on..
Fake News. He is an great investigative reporter.

MILWAUKEE OFFICIALS HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO:
Wisconsin has known voter fraud before but never on this scale. According to the MacIver Institute, a Wisconsin free-market think-tank, nearly 4,000 cases of likely voter fraud were recorded by state officials after the 2016 election, close to a thousand of which were referred to district attorneys.
Stolen Votes

Trump has to keep fighting. Don't concede. Don't give up. He is the only one fighting for America.
Yes, if they did nothing wrong, then they have nothing to fear. It is pretty clear that in some states, there is enough to call to question. Let the truth come out.

I don't think intelligent people really believe Joe Biden could inspire this many active votes. This will come back to haunt the Dems and their sheep, imo. How high up this ladder of optimism they wish to fall from? That's up to them.

Heroic individuals are stepping up testifying the massive election fraud, right in the den of evil. These are true American heroes, everyone should look up to them.

Holy shit! I wasn't going to believe that there was any fraud until I saw this.

That's a REAL postal employee (I can tell because of the uniform and mail bag over his shoulder), which makes his claim TRUE!

Damn, Biden! You fooled me yet again!

Did james o'queef put on another clever disguise?

Fucky McFuckface.

Heroic individuals are stepping up testifying the massive election fraud, right in the den of evil. These are true American heroes, everyone should look up to them.

Stop the Bullshit. It's over. Trump is flushed like the orange turd he is. Even the Republican leaders of telling Trump to shut the fuck up now.

Not a chance in hell that nearly 70 million voters will accept your BS.........this is going to the courts.......and if we get REAL RECOUNTS........your illegal votes will be exposed.........if enough or exposed...then you will lose........if not we will not burn down the country.

But we know the DNC are unethical pieces of Shit..........so up yours and the court battles will proceed til this election fraud is checked out...

You don't like it....I really don't care......if we lose......which is possible............you are going to get Karma back in spades for this.

Fake News. He is an great investigative reporter.

MILWAUKEE OFFICIALS HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO:
Wisconsin has known voter fraud before but never on this scale. According to the MacIver Institute, a Wisconsin free-market think-tank, nearly 4,000 cases of likely voter fraud were recorded by state officials after the 2016 election, close to a thousand of which were referred to district attorneys.
Stolen Votes
Yep,exactly,great investigative reporter,great because he is not part of the msm news team.

Forum List

Back