Massive Voter Fraud Update - in One Hour!

Heroic individuals are stepping up testifying the massive election fraud, right in the den of evil. These are true American heroes, everyone should look up to them.

Holy shit! I wasn't going to believe that there was any fraud until I saw this.

That's a REAL postal employee (I can tell because of the uniform and mail bag over his shoulder), which makes his claim TRUE!

Damn, Biden! You fooled me yet again!

This is only the tip of the iceberg. This is a stolen election.

If you look at the alternative facts, you are correct.

"Computer glitch"....Uh-huh, sure.

Riiiiight a 'glitch' that just happen to favor Democrats riiiiiiight. There's no such thing as a computer glitch, computers do precisely what you code them to do a billion times over.

Troll.
We count our ballots. Republican or Democrat.

Shut up cheating Democrat you ballot stuffing scammers.

She and those with here need to go to prison.

I can''t find the link right now ... I'll try later but yes, it's happening!

BREAKING!

Justice Alito has issued an Order than any ballots received after after 8pm on election day in PA be segregated and secured - and if counted, counted separately. There is a petition pending before SCOTUS. Alito orders opposing side to reply by 2p Saturday.

here

Harvest votes in secret..............completely against the law to do that.........enough if proven to press charges....

Time to take the damn gloves off with these lying pricks.........even if we don't stop Biden....I would be happy to have to build more prisons to house the illegal voters..........would give me goose bumps........hell I'd love it.

BREAKING!

Justice Alito has issued an Order than any ballots received after after 8pm on election day in PA be segregated and secured - and if counted, counted separately. There is a petition pending before SCOTUS. Alito orders opposing side to reply by 2p Saturday.
I saw an election official who claimed she had no idea about "segregated ballots."

BREAKING!

Problem is identifying these ballots..........but that is a major blow to the dem cheats who PURPOSELY decided to count the mail in virus votes AFTER POLLS CLOSED.......so they would know how many illegal votes to harvest to win........

It's all BS.........In philly they denied poll watchers to enter and then in some cases made them stand across the room....and intimidated poll watchers.......typical DNC slime ball nazi tactics here.

BREAKING!

I saw an election official who claimed she had no idea about "segregated ballots."

She is NOT a Judge ....is she?

BREAKING!

Problem is identifying these ballots..........but that is a major blow to the dem cheats who PURPOSELY decided to count the mail in virus votes AFTER POLLS CLOSED.......so they would know how many illegal votes to harvest to win........

It's all BS.........In philly they denied poll watchers to enter and then in some cases made them stand across the room....and intimidated poll watchers.......typical DNC slime ball nazi tactics here.
It's up to the GOP Legislature in PA to determine who the Electors are, and if it appears that some precincts were acting unlawfully, the votes handled during the period they were acting unlawfully may need to be excluded for purposes of determining who will receive the State's Electors.

Even a former republican prosecutor who was tasked with cracking down on voter fraud has said enough is enough with this massive vote fraud BS.. Former GOP Prosecutor And Voter Fraud 'True Believer' Says Trump 'Smells Of Desperation'
he obviously got paid off big bucks to say that same way hospitals are getting paid big bucks to rule a gunshot wound to the head as covid,but this is all too complicated for you to figure out obviously.lol
Doctors paid to say murder victims died of COVID..LOL!! Oh my god, you snowflakes are going to have an awful next four years aren't you?
Its called greed you stupid ass moron and yes even SOME doctors have given in to greed taking the payoffs to rule every death like that a gunshot wound.they are only human whd humans give in to that.

.we know that because other doctors that have a conscience who did not go along with the coverup,have talked about it. they would not make this up either you stupid fuck because they are risking not only their jobs but their livlihoods same as that postal worker you asshole American hater.
So this is what it's like in the conspiracy world, where there is a devious plot around every corner. eerie...

Here is the legal document ..... #SCOTUS orders county boards in Pennsylvania to segregate mail-in ballots received after 8 pm on Election Day.

1604713368687.png

Even a former republican prosecutor who was tasked with cracking down on voter fraud has said enough is enough with this massive vote fraud BS.. Former GOP Prosecutor And Voter Fraud 'True Believer' Says Trump 'Smells Of Desperation'
he obviously got paid off big bucks to say that same way hospitals are getting paid big bucks to rule a gunshot wound to the head as covid,but this is all too complicated for you to figure out obviously.lol
Doctors paid to say murder victims died of COVID..LOL!! Oh my god, you snowflakes are going to have an awful next four years aren't you?
Dude, the illinois SOS admitted as much.
You fucking idiot

Heroic individuals are stepping up testifying the massive election fraud, right in the den of evil. These are true American heroes, everyone should look up to them.

Holy shit! I wasn't going to believe that there was any fraud until I saw this.

That's a REAL postal employee (I can tell because of the uniform and mail bag over his shoulder), which makes his claim TRUE!

Damn, Biden! You fooled me yet again!

This is only the tip of the iceberg. This is a stolen election.

If you look at the alternative facts, you are correct.

Indeed these bidenloving trolls will never accept the truth that alternative news groups that are reporting this fraud,don’t have an agenda as the msm media does,that they are not controlled by the corporations so they seek the truth. The msm media never has done any investigating for decades now,they are just a tool for the government reporting what they want you to hear,nothing more,that will never register with their warped minds.

Dude, the illinois SOS admitted as much.
You fucking idiot
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Forum List

Back