Maybe We Should Have A (Fake) Gender Part Of The Forum

I mean I have trouble finding where to place topics bashing fake genders. XD

But then there would have to be 66 different topic categories. Errr.....67.

Err...68. No wait...69. Or 70. And 71. And maybe 72.

Kind of along the lines of when posters on here bump threads. I was just a little surprised to see something deemed to be more important right now under announcements, but that’s me. Over and out.

I repeat,.. this is a totally different topic and it's not like I'm cluttering her thread with this. Everybody has free access to the announcement board and I can post whatever suggestions I want on here. I never even said it was more important either.

Kind of along the lines of when posters on here bump threads. I was just a little surprised to see something deemed to be more important right now under announcements, but that’s me. Over and out.

Agree with you, ClaireH.

but what can you expect? you know who we are dealing with here. :dunno:

From her is one stupidity after the other.

His/her threads.

Her thread actually. I'm a female and I was born a female. Oh and for the record Claire I actually like, I just don't think she's making much sense right now when I was making a legitimate suggestion and this isn't meant to be a joke either.

I repeat,.. this is a totally different topic and it's not like I'm cluttering her thread with this. Everybody has free access to the announcement board and I can post whatever suggestions I want on here. I never even said it was more important either.

An "Alternate Sexual Identities" forum section. I can think of several USMB members who would inhabit that room, none of which I'll name, except for Tommy Tainant. That guy's really, really ghey.

An "Alternate Sexual Identities" forum section. I can think of several USMB members who would inhabit that room, none of which I'll name, except for Tommy Tainant. That guy's really ghey.

OP is an idiot , JGalt.... be a man about it admit it!

to start this thread ....after Gracie loss in Announcements and Feedback....like ClaireH mentioned

Shows the lowest of the low.

Very sad....very disappointed in you.

to start this thread ....after Gracie loss in Announcements and Feedback....like ClaireH mentioned

Very sad.

But with their own special forum category, it will be easy to poke fun at them. :laughing0301:

Very sad....very disappointed in you.

First of all I have Gracie on ignore, second of all yeah it's very sad but the whole entire world doesn't revolve around her and neither does this message board, third of all he would never say that about me since we're friends.

First of all I have Gracie on ignore, second of all yeah it's very sad but the whole entire world doesn't revolve around her and neither does this message board, third of all he would never say that about me since we're friends.

You are a soulless b**h

I have contempt for you.

I'm very disappointed in you. Not funny.

Lighten up, babe. I'm about half drunk tonight and lost my "give a crap" somewhere along the way.

It's probably only a matter of hours before sub-human, fetal alcohol syndrome-cursed, drunken Russian pig-people start swarming into Ukraine and WWIII kicks off, so I'm gonna be drunk when it all happens.

Last edited:
You are a soulless b**h

I have contempt for you.

And I'm supposed to care why? I care more about the fact that she lost her husband more than I do of your opinions. And I have her on ignore like I said so I wouldn't even see her topic in here dumbass. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back