McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

If Moscow Mitch could block witnesses, did that make Trump supporters think Bolton's claims would just go away? Voters in the next election will know what Bolton says whether it is said as a witness in the senate or not.
I have a tough time believing any of this matters to voters at this point. Trump is the most polarizing President in the history of historical histories, and I suspect people's minds are made up.
I think you meant to say.....
"I have a tough time believing any of this matters to voters at this point. Trump is the most polarizing EFFECTIVE President in the history of historical histories, and I suspect people's minds are made up."

In for a penny, in for a pound. Open the floodgates and call ALL the witnesses, especially the ones the democrats want kept hidden. Find out what Schiff did with the WB. Find out if Biden used his influence to get his kids those jobs. Don't let the democrats control the witness list. If they want witnesses, give it to them.

Those Democrats who cried for witnesses chose poorly. They're going to regret what they asked for when the Bidens are called up to the stand.

:laughing0301:
It would be insane to call the Biden's, why they have absolutely nothing to do with whether scum bag is guilty or not. That's a stupid request from stupid pitiful people. And the Prosecution calls Hillary Clinton. Funny

In for a penny, in for a pound. Open the floodgates and call ALL the witnesses, especially the ones the democrats want kept hidden. Find out what Schiff did with the WB. Find out if Biden used his influence to get his kids those jobs. Don't let the democrats control the witness list. If they want witnesses, give it to them.
We agree...on both sides..without favor...without Executive privilege or loud crocodile concerns about national security.

All of it..rip the bandage off..but remember...at the end of the day..Biden..or Clinton..or whoever..is not on trial here...Trump is.
This thing's been a circus from day one. Why stop now? It only takes a few right questions to the right people to open up brand new investigations and special prosecutors. I could see Biden stumbling through the campaign being dogged by things he'd much rather be left alone.

I wonder if the witnesses the Democrats call for can just refuse to testify? I wonder if Trump can stop them if they wanted to testify? After all, Joe said he won't comply. What can they do to him if he doesn't?
The Idea of calling Biden for this case is comedy and from weakness. He has nothing to do with the charges against the rights pile of shit leader.

McConnell may not have the votes now, but he might after the Q&A is over. And it is possible they will depose Bolton in a sciff somewhere and ask him specific questions with his attorney and one from the WH present to ensure presidential communications are not compromised beyond the scope of this trial. Or maybe they get the hands on his manuscript, at least the applicable parts. Or he does an interview in the media somewhere; it wouldn't be under oath, but he could elaborate a little bit on what the President said.

Even if none of that happens, I still think this trial will be over by Saturday. IMHO, the A of I do not measure up to the level for removal from office.

I don't think it will be over with that quickly. The vote for witnesses is on Friday. Then they vote to convict or not.

We agree...on both sides..without favor...without Executive privilege or loud crocodile concerns about national security.

All of it..rip the bandage off..but remember...at the end of the day..Biden..or Clinton..or whoever..is not on trial here...Trump is.
This thing's been a circus from day one. Why stop now? It only takes a few right questions to the right people to open up brand new investigations and special prosecutors. I could see Biden stumbling through the campaign being dogged by things he'd much rather be left alone.

I wonder if the witnesses the Democrats call for can just refuse to testify? I wonder if Trump can stop them if they wanted to testify? After all, Joe said he won't comply. What can they do to him if he doesn't?
The Idea of calling Biden for this case is comedy and from weakness. He has nothing to do with the charges against the rights pile of shit leader.

The two areas of concern are Joe and the whistleblower. Of course they need to be called in.

Nope not totally ,there is a definite increasing the support numbers for Scum Bag being impeached.
Dream on....DEMOCRATS have begun to signal / say they are leaning towards acquittal. They know the extremists are trying to burn down the country and destroy the Constitution in order to steal 2 elections - all about an illegal, treasonous partisan power grab

Looking all the tRumplings who are suddenly all about witnesses.

Well......we Republicans always look for a silver lining, unlike Democrats who constantly see doom and gloom everywhere.

Obama didn't see doom and gloom. Don't forget, he was all about
'Hope and Change' and things did get better with him as prez.

And things aren't better in this country under Trump? Trump is scoring points all the time with people, it's just a shame the MSM is so bias in scant reporting of them. Just yesterday. the SC ruled that Trump's green card policy can be put in place. It prohibits people applying for green cards from getting in and ending up on our welfare programs. You want to come here for work, school, whatever, you need to demonstrate you can financially take care of yourself and perhaps your family. Lord knows how many billions he saved us right there.
The wall 78 feet, the economy Obama's, The Tariff wars all lost or so little gained that it wasn't worth the trouble. Tell us about Scum bags contribution. Jobs all Obama, I mean what do you think you have. Only 44% sat he shouldn't be impeached the rest have him 100% guilty and want him impeached , just like I do.

If Moscow Mitch could block witnesses, did that make Trump supporters think Bolton's claims would just go away? Voters in the next election will know what Bolton says whether it is said as a witness in the senate or not.
I have a tough time believing any of this matters to voters at this point. Trump is the most polarizing President in the history of historical histories, and I suspect people's minds are made up.
I think you meant to say.....
"I have a tough time believing any of this matters to voters at this point. Trump is the most polarizing EFFECTIVE President in the history of historical histories, and I suspect people's minds are made up."

Actually, I think it's likely that a whole lot of people aren't paying a whole lot of attention to the trial. There could be quite a number of people who won't really make up their minds or will change their minds in the days leading up to election day. If that's true, then it could be likely that in October or thereabouts we'll see negative stories popping up about Trump in the media. He grabbed my pussy, he cheated at golf, whatever. The Dems are going to go all out trying to get the vote out on their side, and I think they will leave no stone un-turned; probably even make some shit up.

I don't see this trial as being a difference-maker, witnesses or not.

The two areas of concern are Joe and the whistleblower. Of course they need to be called in.

If the Trump party wanted to, they could call Biden to testify today. They have enough members to vote for that to happen. They don't because their own members know it would open a can of worms they don't want to open.

No more witnesses are needed here. But, I have to admit seeing Hunter, Joe and the Whistleblower have to testify under cross examination will be block buster TV.
The hate party call The Biden's , ya but why, he has nothing to do with the charges against the pile of shit. Well it will put a twist in the knot of insanity , something that the right always strives for, fake , lies , distortions is the name of the game. The prosecution call Micheal Bloomberg . Yup now Scum bag is in real trouble, way more relative then the Biden's , what a hoot.

Then you have nothing to worry about should they call witnesses, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

'75% of Americans' Trends After Poll Shows Majority of Americans Want to Hear Witnesses at Trump Impeachment Trial NEWSWEEK

'75% of Americans' Trends After Poll Shows Majority of Americans Want to Hear Witnesses at Trump Impeachment Trial NEWSWEEK

And probably 90% of that 75% has no idea what's even going on in the impeachment trial. Viewership decreased to 8 million people.

And probably 90% of that 75% has no idea what's even going on in the impeachment trial. Viewership decreased to 8 million people.

Then you have nothing to worry about should they call witnesses, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Similarly you can subpoena somebody and make him/her testify but you make them say anything. Reference Lois Lerner who took the 5th or couldn't remember anything. So the Senate can subpoena the Bidens, the WB, Bolton, or whoever, but that doesn't mean you're going to get the truth.

No more witnesses are needed here. But, I have to admit seeing Hunter, Joe and the Whistleblower have to testify under cross examination will be block buster TV.
The hate party call The Biden's , ya but why, he has nothing to do with the charges against the pile of shit. Well it will put a twist in the knot of insanity , something that the right always strives for, fake , lies , distortions is the name of the game. The prosecution call Micheal Bloomberg . Yup now Scum bag is in real trouble, way more relative then the Biden's , what a hoot.

Talk about somebody that has nothing to do with it. What does Blooming Idiot have to do with this?

If the Trump party wanted to, they could call Biden to testify today. They have enough members to vote for that to happen. They don't because their own members know it would open a can of worms they don't want to open.

The can of worms was opened up by the Commies. They just don't like what's crawling out.

Forum List

Back