🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McDonalds shares tax cut with employees. Evil corporate bastards!

And it has nothing to do with the tightening labor market and the fight to keep employees...you people are such rubes! :21::21::21:
There is no shortage of children that want to work. And I doubt many of them try to get on at McDonald's because of a tuition program.
The only rube is the one eating up leftist talking points.

And it has nothing to do with the tightening labor market and the fight to keep employees...you people are such rubes! :21::21::21:
There is no shortage of children that want to work. And I doubt many of them try to get on at McDonald's because of a tuition program.
The only rube is the one eating up leftist talking points.

The problem for them is not getting them to work there, it is getting them to stay...which is the purpose of tuition assistance

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Certainly possible....thank you President Trump.

Yes, thank you Trump for not fucking up the trend for the last 5 years

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No kidding, so you're saying it's Obama's fault?

I am not sure what "fault" there is in this discussion, would you care to elaborate?

With tax cut, McDonald's adds $150M to employee tuition program

150 million in tuition, triple the previous amount.... that will educate a lot of low level & poor employees.
Say what you will about their food but this is commendable.

Altruism up to a point........

Employer Tax Benefits.

The tuition reimbursement program allows employers to improve the quality of their workforce while reducing their overall tax burden. The IRS allows employers to deduct funds spent on tuition reimbursement from their taxable income.

Gee, I thought that's what happened under DumBama! You know, the guy that supposedly created this wonderful economy that Trump fell into. Yet Mc's didn't offer such benefits before. I wonder why?????

Gee, I thought that's what happened under DumBama! You know, the guy that supposedly created this wonderful economy that Trump fell into. Yet Mc's didn't offer such benefits before. I wonder why?????

What direction has the trend been since 2011? (just to help I added an arrow for you)

upload_2018-3-31_12-39-54.png

What direction has the trend been since 2011? (just to help I added an arrow for you)

View attachment 185694

Wonderful, now why don't you tell me WTF that chart is supposed to be, then we'll talk.

McDonalds' tuition assistance programs began in...................................................................2010.

View attachment 185694

Wonderful, now why don't you tell me WTF that chart is supposed to be, then we'll talk.

So sorry to have confused you.

upload_2018-3-31_12-44-20.png

With tax cut, McDonald's adds $150M to employee tuition program

150 million in tuition, triple the previous amount.... that will educate a lot of low level & poor employees.
Say what you will about their food but this is commendable.

It’s bullshit.

First and foremost, McDonald’s workers need higher wages, not a better tuition program. A tuition program won’t help employees who, as shown by McDonalds own employee data, need a second job and food stamps just to get by. How are they going to go back to school working two jobs and still requiring federal assistance to eat?

Good for McDonald's. Send more people to our liberal indoctrination centers, rubes.

The more people that attend college who've actually worked at some point in their lives...the more people will challenge the nonsense that liberal college professors put out there as truth. College professors don't want people with life experiences in their classrooms because those people tend to laugh at them.

Forum List

Back