Media Matter Blames Beck!

Also, a little Rushism to add salt to the wound.

"The left will always let you know who they fear the most and who's a real threat to them by whom they attack the hardest."

Wrong again. I'm not trying to pin anything on anybody, dear. I was just trying to get people to consider a point of view that makes a lot of sense. I don't feel that I have failed miserably at anything. Don't be such a drama king.
It makes zero sense as beck has never ever recommended or promoted violent action against anyone.

You're making crap up and failing miserably at making a connection that doesn't exist.

I don't think so. You and your pals are just in total denial about Beck and it's pathetic.

so are you going to show us when and where Beck ever advocated violence? Trust me, you can't because I have listened to him for over a year on the radio to work and his show at night. The guy isn't what you leftists are trying to paint him as. watch his show for pete's sake! You're all so willfully blind to the truth it's almost sad to see. Let me ask you this, when Bush was president, didn't the left call him a Nazi and spread fear with stupid rumors of him issuing an executive order to remain President past his two terms? Didn't you idiots call him a murderer.

Cut the bullshit. You all are nothing but hypocrites and liars. The lot of you.

Someone is inciting violence the same way Beck is. Who is it?

"...we've finally arrived at a moment where something must change."

"...sweeping changes brought by revolutions..."

"...we're not gonna settle anymore."

"Had enough?"

"...we're better off if we dismantle it..."

"Our time to make a mark on history."

"The world...would be better off without him."

"...direct threat to the United States..."

"Those are the battles that we willingly join."

"...the blood of generations."

"...we will defeat you."

"...a small band of patriots huddled...[t]he capital...was stained with blood."

The man sounds dangerous, doesn't he?

"Had enough?"

"...we will defeat you."

Standing Ovation

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

"Had enough?"

"...we will defeat you."

Standing Ovation

Thank you. Waiting for the inevitable cries of "That's different! Somehow! It just is!"

I wish somebody could tell me if these people are too deep in denial to ever make it back to reality, or are they all just dumber than a bag of rocks??? A little of each maybe?? It's just amazing.
You do realize, don't you, that anyone could pull words from, say, Obama speeches to give the same effect?

Only desperate people do stuff like that. I have never done that myself because the truth works. But I can see how you would resort to that behavior.

I wish somebody could tell me if these people are too deep in denial to ever make it back to reality, or are they all just dumber than a bag of rocks??? A little of each maybe?? It's just amazing.
You do realize, don't you, that anyone could pull words from, say, Obama speeches to give the same effect?

Only desperate people do stuff like that. I have never done that myself because the truth works. But I can see how you would resort to that behavior.
See? "It's different. Somehow. It just is!"

I knew you wouldn't let me down. :clap2:

It makes zero sense as beck has never ever recommended or promoted violent action against anyone.

You're making crap up and failing miserably at making a connection that doesn't exist.

I don't think so. You and your pals are just in total denial about Beck and it's pathetic.

so are you going to show us when and where Beck ever advocated violence? Trust me, you can't because I have listened to him for over a year on the radio to work and his show at night. The guy isn't what you leftists are trying to paint him as. watch his show for pete's sake! You're all so willfully blind to the truth it's almost sad to see. Let me ask you this, when Bush was president, didn't the left call him a Nazi and spread fear with stupid rumors of him issuing an executive order to remain President past his two terms? Didn't you idiots call him a murderer.

Lots of us have posted the vile and violent things he says and it goes in one ear and out the other with these idiots. Beck IS what we paint him and we are not talking about Bush. Stick to the topic or is it too hard to defend Beck??

Another idiot joins the club.

Spare me. You let yourself down when you open your mouth.

Spare me. You let yourself down when you open your mouth.

TRANSLATION:

peewee.jpg

Can you explain rationally (I know, that's the hard part!) the difference between out-of-context quotes by Beck "advocating" violence and out-of-context quotes by Obama "advocating" violence?

NOTE: Your irrational hatred of Beck is not a rational explanation. Sorry.

"Had enough?"

"...we will defeat you."

Standing Ovation

Thank you. Waiting for the inevitable cries of "That's different! Somehow! It just is!"

"That's exactly the same! Somehow. It just is!"

Retarda will never see this. And even if she could, she'd never admit it.

But very very nicely done.

Lots of us have posted the vile and violent things he says and it goes in one ear and out the other with these idiots. Beck IS what we paint him and we are not talking about Bush. Stick to the topic or is it too hard to defend Beck??

This is dumm enuff for a double lol.

Translation: "How dare you prove me to be a fucking idiot!"
dood-why-u-gota-be-so-mean.jpg

2001819576783355739_rs.jpg

We don't have a problem defending Beck. You haven't provided a single shred of evidence that he is promoting violence.

Who would have thought that teaching history is promoting violence.

Forum List

Back