Megyn Kelly Continues To Put Her Stupidity on Display

I notice the question has STILL not been answered.

The modern day Republican is such an incredible coward.

Okay, listen up. The debt is the sum total of.............Awww, fuck it............

Voting records? Seriously? Seig Heil!

Where would you even get them to begin with?
Is there a record being kept of how I have voted?

why yes there is... every time you vote a magical voter fraud republican fairy writes down your name and address and sends it to Cruz .. you haven't heard ?

why yes there is... every time you vote a magical voter fraud republican fairy writes down your name and address and sends it to Cruz .. you haven't heard ?

You are no Jon Leibowitz.........thatz fer sure.

Things that are registered with the state, such as party affiliation and when and where you voted for a particular election are public record. However, how you vote on your ballot is anonymous unless you waive the anonymity by telling how you vote or by voting absentee, which waives anonymity through its process.

why else would Ted want your voting record?

oh yeah, he's crazy as hell ...

I find it extremely disturbing that a candidate for the Presidency of the United States is suggesting there is any excuse what so ever that anyone, particularly a political party or the government, has a right to question an American citizen about how they have voted in the past or plan to vote in the future.

I find it extremely disturbing that a candidate for the Presidency of the United States is suggesting there is any excuse what so ever that anyone, particularly a political party or the government, has a right to question an American citizen about how they have voted in the past or plan to vote in the future.

Ted is extremely disturbed.

To the point of bed wetting??

Do they have those kinds of rules in Canada? Maybe his being a half-breed Canadian has something to do with it. If it does, he should leave it up there in Canada next time he visits home.

"Megyn Kelly Confronts Cruz: Should GOP Moderators Have to Show You Their Voting Records?"
LINK: Megyn Kelly Confronts Cruz: Should GOP Moderators Have to Show You Their Voting Records?

"Megyn Kelly confronted Ted Cruz tonight about his proposal that any future Republican debate moderators should not include people who have never voted in a Republican party primary."

The candidate's actions since the CNBC debate has nothing to do with how someone has voted in the past but has been instead about JOURNALISTIC Integrity, Journalistic Competence, and exposed extreme bias. Being what SHE calls a journalist, she finds offense at that. She also is obviously still a little sensitive / pissed about being taken to task for her own LACK of professionalism in the 1st debate. In doing so, she continues to demonstrate her INABILITY to BE a fair, un-biased, and professional journalist.

ALSO, Cruz brings up a VALID Point. Just like Democrats voting in a GOP primary, I do not believe any registered Democrats or anyone who is biased and have no intention of voting for a Republican should be allowed to vote in a GOP Primary. Similarly, the Liberally-biased media have already proven they are not competent enough to come up with debate questions that address REAL issues versus questions about fantasy football or trying to incite candidates to engage in personal attacks.

As I said, if Megyn Kelly, still having her proverbial panties in a wad after being lectured on her lack of professionalism, can't understand that or is still offended by that concept, to hail with her. 'It' ain't all about the media.

So you don't believe in the states' right to decide who votes in their primaries?

Do they have those kinds of rules in Canada? Maybe his being a half-breed Canadian has something to do with it. If it does, he should leave it up there in Canada next time he visits home.

Cuba for sure ..

I don't really care about Megan Kelly......the whole Faux News scenario is right-leaning and fake.....but she wasn't taken to task by Trump....she was insulted by Trump. Obviously the uninformed Trump supporters think that is what happened.
Wrong. Trump was insulted by Megyn Kelly’s cheap games, and by Fox News in general trying tacky ways to bring him down. Here was the first question of the night – tacky.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

BAIER: Gentlemen, we know how much you love hand-raising questions. So we promise, this is the only one tonight: the only one. Is there anyone on stage, and can I see hands, who is unwilling tonight to pledge your support to the eventual nominee of the Republican party and pledge to not run an independent campaign against that person. Again, we’re looking for you to raise your hand now — raise your hand now if you won’t make that pledge tonight.

(Donald Trump only one to raise his hand.) (BOOING)

BAIER: Mr. Trump to be clear, you’re standing on a Republican primary debate stage.

TRUMP: I fully understand.

Now here are three of Megyn Kelly’s “journalistic” and “fair” questions --- the kind directed at Donald Trump only!

Question #1.
KELLY: Mr. Trump, one of the things people love about you is you speak your mind and you don’t use a politician’s filter. However, that is not without its downsides, in particular, when it comes to women. You’ve called women you don’t like “fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals.” (LAUGHTER)

TRUMP: Only Rosie O’Donnell. (LAUGHTER)

KELLY: No, it wasn’t. (APPLAUSE) Your Twitter account…

TRUMP: Thank you.

KELLY: For the record, it was well beyond Rosie O’Donnell.

TRUMP: Yes, I’m sure it was.

KELLY: Your Twitter account has several disparaging comments about women’s looks. You once told a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees. Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president, and how will you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton, who was likely to be the Democratic nominee, that you are part of the war on women?

TRUMP: I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct. (APPLAUSE) I’ve been challenged by so many people, and I don’t frankly have time for total political correctness. And to be honest with you, this country doesn’t have time either... And frankly, what I say, and oftentimes it’s fun, it’s kidding. We have a good time. What I say is what I say. And honestly Megyn, if you don’t like it, I’m sorry. I’ve been very nice to you, although I could probably maybe not be, based on the way you have treated me. But I wouldn’t do that.

Question #2.
KELLY: Mr. Trump, in 1999, you said you were, quote, “very pro- choice.” Even supporting partial-birth abortion. You favored an assault weapons ban as well. In 2004, you said in most cases you identified as a Democrat. Even in this campaign, your critics say you often sound more like a Democrat than a Republican, calling several of your opponents on the stage things like clowns and puppets. When did you actually become a Republican?

TRUMP: I don’t think they like me very much. I’ll tell you what. I’ve evolved on many issues over the years. And you know who else has? Is Ronald Reagan evolved on many issues.

Question #3.
KELLY: Governor Bush, I want to ask you, on the subject of name calling of your fellow candidates, a story appeared today quoting an anonymous GOP donor who said you called Mr. Trump a clown, a buffoon, something else that cannot be repeated on television.

BUSH: None of which is true.

KELLY: Is it true?

BUSH: No. It’s not true. But I have said that Mr. Trump’s language is divisive.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

There you have it. Megyn Kelly had an agenda, or her producers did, to embarrass Trump. Not find out what his positions are on the most important issues facing this nation --- embarrass him! I guess Fox News is not above the deceptive and childish ways the other networks go about it. And Megyn Kelly is a drag.

Last edited:
I actually have a journalism degree, so I stand fully qualified to make the declaration that YOU ARE WRONG.

Mate, you misheard what the doctor told you. You've got germs that cause gum disease, not a journalism degree.

Question #1.
KELLY: Mr. Trump, one of the things people love about you is you speak your mind and you don’t use a politician’s filter. However, that is not without its downsides, in particular, when it comes to women. You’ve called women you don’t like “fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals.” (LAUGHTER)

TRUMP: Only Rosie O’Donnell. (LAUGHTER)

KELLY: No, it wasn’t. (APPLAUSE) Your Twitter account…

TRUMP: Thank you.

KELLY: For the record, it was well beyond Rosie O’Donnell.

TRUMP: Yes, I’m sure it was.

KELLY: Your Twitter account has several disparaging comments about women’s looks. You once told a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees. Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president, and how will you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton, who was likely to be the Democratic nominee, that you are part of the war on women?

TRUMP: I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct. (APPLAUSE) I’ve been challenged by so many people, and I don’t frankly have time for total political correctness. And to be honest with you, this country doesn’t have time either... And frankly, what I say, and oftentimes it’s fun, it’s kidding. We have a good time. What I say is what I say. And honestly Megyn, if you don’t like it, I’m sorry. I’ve been very nice to you, although I could probably maybe not be, based on the way you have treated me. But I wouldn’t do that.

An entirely legitimate question. Half the voters are women and they should know if a candidate is a pig toward women.

Question #2
KELLY: Mr. Trump, in 1999, you said you were, quote, “very pro- choice.” Even supporting partial-birth abortion. You favored an assault weapons ban as well. In 2004, you said in most cases you identified as a Democrat. Even in this campaign, your critics say you often sound more like a Democrat than a Republican, calling several of your opponents on the stage things like clowns and puppets. When did you actually become a Republican?

Another entirely legitimate question. I didn't hear anyone on the right complaining about Kerry being labeled a "flip-flopper".

well then, that explains her professional career since 2002 ... journalist.

Journalists have a professional code of conduct, show me one self described journalist who's adhering to it.
Anderson Cooper gave the Donald a fairly solid dressing down over this recently.

The few real journalists left with an ounce of integrity are on record being embarrassed by all these hacks.

Whom do you consider a real journalist?

Not these three clowns

th
So you can't think of three who are? Okay.

An entirely legitimate question. Half the voters are women and they should know if a candidate is a pig toward women.

I did not hear anyone speak of any other candidate's sordid comments in their past or other embarrassing moments, either. It was only Trump's. Totally B.S. And you would be so naïve to think women would change their candidate on this matter alone? If he said men are lazy jerks would you go running to Hillary?

And speaking of Hillary, did anyone speak of her filthy mouth, how she denigrated FBI and Secret Service men? How about her bizarre sex life? You think that might turn off some women voters? Let's ask her.

Another entirely legitimate question. I didn't hear anyone on the right complaining about Kerry being labeled a "flip-flopper".

No I did not hear anyone talk about it either? Why should they? Is it some badge of dishonor if you change your opinions on issues after 10 years or more? Wasn't Barack big mouth saying how he was against gay marriage during his first campaign? Wonder why that is no big deal now?

I did not hear anyone speak of any other candidate's sordid comments in their past

Oh, do the other candidates have such sordid comments in their past?

No?

Maybe that's why they weren't asked that question. You think?

Forum List

Back