🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Memphis City Council unanimously votes to dig up Confederate General, wife

Excuses.............................If we ban every damned thing in this country that offends someone then there will be nothing fucking left...........

It is ignorant person who thinks forcing a grave to be moved or a flag taken down will do a damned thing..............It does the opposite..................it fans the flames that were dormant and turns them into a FORREST FIRE..............................

The issue isn't that Forrest wasn't a scum bucket..............it is banning old shit that doesn't serve anything but creating BS in this country.............

Let sleeping dogs..........................................................You get the point........

Your side is fanning the flames to utter INSANITY.............

Oh, Eagle, the only people getting upset this old Klansman is getting reburied are the dumb-ass Cleetuses. Most of us are still embarrassed he had a monument to him.
Your side has no problem digging up graves............Did you register him to vote too...........if not your side is slipping............

You don't see how freaking stupid this shit is.................digging up some old bones........LOL

I live in the deep South...........have never flown the flag..................and up until recently you would hardly see this flag............now more a flying as a result.......................

Opposite result occurred......................as your side fans the flame..............The Flag was on a Confederate Monument to the thousands who died in the War..............

All you have done is stirred up a hornets nest and then blame others for doing so............yet your side still is ok burning the American flag as it is just a symbol.............To me that is offensive.................Want to play this BS fucking game............or do you want to burn a stack of books next................

You are an Idiot.

Guy, no one is going to have an insurrection for General Klansman.

Your side has no problem digging up graves............Did you register him to vote too...........if not your side is slipping............

You don't see how freaking stupid this shit is.................digging up some old bones........LOL

THey've already dug this clown up once to make him into a hero.

Now we are burying him again to prove he wasn't.

Works for me.

I live in the deep South...........have never flown the flag..................and up until recently you would hardly see this flag............now more a flying as a result.......................

Opposite result occurred......................as your side fans the flame..............The Flag was on a Confederate Monument to the thousands who died in the War..............

All you have done is stirred up a hornets nest and then blame others for doing so............yet your side still is ok burning the American flag as it is just a symbol.............To me that is offensive.................Want to play this BS fucking game............or do you want to burn a stack of books next................

You are an Idiot.

Guy, no one is going to have an insurrection for General Klansman.
It's not the point dumb ass.

Works for me.
He's dead dumb ass.......all you are doing is digging up bones........and nothing more..............

You'd make a good ditch digger..........Job opportunity for you.

Works for me.
He's dead dumb ass.......all you are doing is digging up bones........and nothing more..............

Shovel ready......

Then why not ignore it? Why this LETS DIG HIM UP bit? What's it all about?

WHY STOP WITH HIM? WHY NOT FIND EVERY SINGLE THING IN AMERICAN HISTORY THAT IS SIMILAR IN NATURE, DIG IT UP AND REWRITE HISTORY?

The INTENTION here is to PLACATE YOU FUCKING LEFTIST RACISTS, because it is YOU mother fuckers that have your GOD DAMN DEPENDS PULLED UP YOUR ASS CRACK. You took ONE EVENT and have been on an EXPLODING HEAD RAMPAGE about EVERYTHING SOUTHERN EVER SINCE! WHEN DOES IT END? WHERE DOES IT END?

WHEN YOU'VE FINALLY STARTED ANOTHER CIVIL WAR?

Because believe me, YOU'RE PISSING PEOPLE OFF, and if you don't REALIZE that, then you're dumber than a fucking sack of hammers.

You're PUSHING IT, and PUSHING YOUR LUCK.

Our history is our history, LET IT BE.

YOu know, I normally wouldn't have given a flip about Nathan Forrest... but watching you guys flip out is definitely worth it.
I still think they should dig him up, wrap what is left of his remains in one of those flags and dump him in the county landfill.
What did you just say????? You are evil to the core. Your anger and hatred must eat you from inside. I feel sorry for you being so miserable.
Who and what are you? Remember your evil ways of life when evil catches up with you so you would know why it happened.

Works for me.

He and his kind have the ancestry of grave robbers. Desecrating graves runs in the family. Remember this?
"De Molay’s last words were: ‘Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us – God will avenge us. In the event Philip and Clement V both died within a year of Molay's execution"

It's not the point dumb ass.

Yeah, it actually kind of is the point.

Here's the problem. It's not about "erasing" history, it's about re-evaluating it.

for 150 years, we've let the South get away with thinking their ancestors were fighting for a noble cause.

They weren't. They were fighting for the right of rich people to own other people because of racism. And all the whining about States Rights and Noble Battles Fought, that's what the "War between the States" was about.

A few rich people manipulating less smart people into fighting a war that wasn't really in their interests. Really, what most wars are about.

So you don't get the luxury of thinking your great-grand-pappy fought for a Nobel Cause. Nope, he fought for racism and slavery, and he kind of deserves a dollop of contempt.

He and his kind have the ancestry of grave robbers. Desecrating graves runs in the family. Remember this?
"De Molay’s last words were: ‘Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us – God will avenge us. In the event Philip and Clement V both died within a year of Molay's execution"

So a leader of a fanatical band of knights who committed acts of genocide was executed because a King and a Pope wanted his money?

Not seeing a problem with that. The Templars kind of made their own bed, didn't they?

If it was just about the bones, you wouldn't care.

No, the real problem you have is that he's being taken from a place of honor and put in a place of ignominy.

A guy who slaughtered unarmed prisoners of war and started a hate group that plagues this country to this very day.

or 150 years, we've let the South get away with thinking their ancestors were fighting for a noble cause.
That's strange when your ancestors found refuge here from Nazi persecution. So, that's how you repay the kindness of the American people. What a slug!

So a leader of a fanatical band of knights who committed acts of genocide was executed because a King and a Pope wanted his money?

Not seeing a problem with that. The Templars kind of made their own bed, didn't they?
You are missing the point there. The idea is that evil doers get their payday in the same way. It doesn't matter if you are the "chosen people" or not.

EXACTLY!!! The "brave men" under the valiant leadership of Sherman successfully raped and killed defenseless women and children, burned their houses, killed their livestock taking the livelihood away from the remaining survivors behind front lines. Yes, it reminds me of ISIS.

Except Sherman's troops did no such thing. They did attack the ability of the Confederacy to make war. They hit legitimate infrastructure targets.

But you guys keep pretending you were the wronged party here.
So say the victors. They eradicated eye witnesses, rewrote history and the gullible takes it as facts. You know, Clint Eastwood depicted some historical facts in the movie "The Outlaw Josie Wales" (Don't try to spin it that I believe that Wales single handedly destroyed a Union Camp and such and I romanticize about him as a hero) Redlegs raping women, murdering families and pillaging behind front lines, Union Army executing Confederates as they lay down their arms. These two elements are historical facts. How about you looking into the atrocities committed in Union run POW camps? You are romanticizing about the noble behavior of Union troops. You are wrong.

Andersonville

or 150 years, we've let the South get away with thinking their ancestors were fighting for a noble cause.
That's strange when your ancestors found refuge here from Nazi persecution. So, that's how you repay the kindness of the American people. What a slug!

My ancestors weren't fleeing the Nazis. They just came here because Germany's economy sucked.
and the South are still filled with ignorant, racist, bible-thumping assholes who don't deserve to think that their ancestors fought for a noble cause.

One of my great grandfathers fought for the South trying to defend the State I live in from murderous Northern assholes who were invading. He did indeed die for a noble cause and I, and my State, have every right to honor him and every intention to do so. What Northern idiots don't seem to realize is that the more they foolishly attack our symbols the more hate they generate in new generations. Best let sleeping dogs lie least they take another big bite.

One of my great grandfathers fought for the South trying to defend the State I live in from murderous Northern assholes who were invading. He did indeed die for a noble cause and I, and my State, have every right to honor him and every intention to do so. What Northern idiots don't seem to realize is that the more they foolishly attack our symbols the more hate they generate in new generations. Best let sleeping dogs lie least they take another big bite.

We kicked your inbred asses 150 years ago and we'll kick them again if you try anything stupid.

Your ancestor fought for the right of rich people to own, brutalize and rape other human beings.

EXACTLY!!! The "brave men" under the valiant leadership of Sherman successfully raped and killed defenseless women and children, burned their houses, killed their livestock taking the livelihood away from the remaining survivors behind front lines. Yes, it reminds me of ISIS.

Except Sherman's troops did no such thing. They did attack the ability of the Confederacy to make war. They hit legitimate infrastructure targets.

But you guys keep pretending you were the wronged party here.
So say the victors. They eradicated eye witnesses, rewrote history and the gullible takes it as facts. You know, Clint Eastwood depicted some historical facts in the movie "The Outlaw Josie Wales" (Don't try to spin it that I believe that Wales single handedly destroyed a Union Camp and such and I romanticize about him as a hero) Redlegs raping women, murdering families and pillaging behind front lines, Union Army executing Confederates as they lay down their arms. These two elements are historical facts. How about you looking into the atrocities committed in Union run POW camps? You are romanticizing about the noble behavior of Union troops. You are wrong.

Andersonville
I cited a webpage listing Confederate atrocities including Andersonwillle. Maybe if you just followed the thread...

Forum List

Back