Men-Pretending-To-Be-Women DOJ Lawsuits & School Decrees Just Got Hamstrung: Judge Warns Lynch

Wow, sort of like this?
th

Bruce Jenner 'plans on dating women' after his gender transition
There is an estimate from 3-25% of men in the US are crossdressers that still want to only have sex wih women. These same crossdressers are now allowed in many women's restrooms. How many are actually having fantasies of being with the women they see in these restrooms and locker rooms? Or even jacking off in the stall? How many sexual perverts will dress as women to gain access to these restrooms and locker rooms? Then go commit an act against a woman?
I'm sorry but I want mh daughter-in-law and my grand daughter to not have to worry when they need to change or use the restroom someone is not lurking, or some crossdresser hasn't planted a camera. Or even follow them home to get their rocks off.
Wow, if this is pretense, they are really good at it. I say leave them alone.

jackie-green-transgender-england.png

46944537.cached.jpg

ad_194608752-e1454072709301.jpg

There is no metric of proof required for admission into the facility except the word of the individual. There is no requirement that they be on hormones, no requirement that they present as female and no requirement to be under a doctor's care. The only determining factor presented is the word of the individual. Can we fix this? You are very trusting (that men will abuse this) and not acknowledging the backlash for objecting to a man in the ladies' room. Maybe I'm cynical, but I don't think so. I fully expect some poor woman to be sued for demanding some man in a flannel shirt with a full beard leave the ladies' room.

[
No one is advocating ‘men use the women’s showers,’ that’s a ridiculous lie.

The issue has nothing to do with ‘men pretending to be women,’ that is also a lie and straw man fallacy, as it completely misrepresents the issue and those transgender.

These are the unintended (and I use that word lightly) consequences that will happen. Don't be so obtuse.

Aside from that, the fed gov't has zero business over reaching like this. Period. Everyone should be upset by this bullshit.

Title Nine covers gender. Deal with it.

Yes, the female or male gender. It doesn't cover imagining you're not what you are though. Not one word about that in there. Not even an insinuation. So, in this regard Lynch is lying to the courts and she has been warned about that. See the OP.
You are a liar and hateful bigot who is comprehensively ignorant of the law, and having failed to disadvantage gay Americans through force of law, you are now attempting to disadvantage transgender Americans through force of law, motivated by that same ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

The issue has nothing to do with ‘men pretending to be women,’ that is also a lie and straw man fallacy, as it completely misrepresents the issue and those transgender.
Good.

Use the MEN'S Room. ..

Confused???

Look between your legs...

Still confused???

Seek mental health treatment, or have it mandated by the courts...

No wonder your party decided you are too stupid to pick a candidate after Mondale's landslide loss, and decided to deprive you of your right to vote and to pick your candidate for you!!!

Transgender people go both ways. And transgender people already use your bathrooms without it causing issues so, stop panicking.

I don't care about trannies using the other bathroom. I do care about the government abusing the laws they created to mean something they don't. The courts have been doing this for 100 years.
Updating the law to reflect reality is abuse?

Who's reality, some mentally ill person?

There was no reason to allow men (not on hormones, not presenting as female, not under a doctor's care) into ladies' bathrooms and showers because they say they feel like a woman, which is EXACTLY what this administration is forcing on us citizens.
No.

Please show where they are required to be on hormones, present as a female or be under a doctor's care. I've been looking everywhere for such assurances and all I can find is that it is the word of the individual that determines all. Thank you.
Just putting on a dress will not fool the police, the courts, or the women around at the time.
dc18d4ce4a39296ea5bb09c97067ee32.jpg

Close but no cigar, boys.
Look you retard Obama did not stipulate any restrictions, the ONLY requirement is that the person SAY they feel like a what ever. READ the fucking order you dumb ass. Further read the NC law that is being opposed. the ONLY requirement is that men that are not women be barred from women's bathrooms. If you have man parts you do not belong in a woman's locker room, bathroom or shower.

Title Nine covers gender. Deal with it.

Yes, the female or male gender. It doesn't cover imagining you're not what you are though. Not one word about that in there. Not even an insinuation. So, in this regard Lynch is lying to the courts and she has been warned about that. See the OP.
You are a liar and hateful bigot who is comprehensively ignorant of the law, and having failed to disadvantage gay Americans through force of law, you are now attempting to disadvantage transgender Americans through force of law, motivated by that same ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

BE VERY specific and show us where Obama said a man has to PROVE he thinks he is a woman, has to be on meds or wear women's cloths. BE VERY SPECIFIC and show us these supposed restrictions.

There was no reason to allow men (not on hormones, not presenting as female, not under a doctor's care) into ladies' bathrooms and showers because they say they feel like a woman, which is EXACTLY what this administration is forcing on us citizens.
No.

Please show where they are required to be on hormones, present as a female or be under a doctor's care. I've been looking everywhere for such assurances and all I can find is that it is the word of the individual that determines all. Thank you.
Just putting on a dress will not fool the police, the courts, or the women around at the time.
dc18d4ce4a39296ea5bb09c97067ee32.jpg

Close but no cigar, boys.
Look you retard Obama did not stipulate any restrictions, the ONLY requirement is that the person SAY they feel like a what ever. READ the fucking order you dumb ass. Further read the NC law that is being opposed. the ONLY requirement is that men that are not women be barred from women's bathrooms. If you have man parts you do not belong in a woman's locker room, bathroom or shower.
http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/letters/colleague-201605-title-ix-transgender.pdf

THIS is what we are talking about....

th
That is utter crap. Grow up people, this is what we're talking about.
2ADFFD4600000578-3184776-image-m-239_1438702392527.jpg

2A9EDAFB00000578-3184776-image-m-231_1438702201407.jpg

NO.... we aren't talking about fruits that look and act like girls, we are talking about PERVERTS that are now going to take advantage of a fucking ruling by the Manchurian monkey!

th
No, we are not.

This is why we have to bring the law into effect. You people act like children.
So you think the solution is to let an adult, obviously mentally ill man share a bathroom with someone's juvenile daughter (against her wishes)???

Who saw this coming???

Bookmarked and posting on all forums...

Thank you so much!!!!

Transgender people go both ways. And transgender people already use your bathrooms without it causing issues so, stop panicking.

I don't care about trannies using the other bathroom. I do care about the government abusing the laws they created to mean something they don't. The courts have been doing this for 100 years.
Updating the law to reflect reality is abuse?

Who's reality, some mentally ill person?
No. The reality, that includes transgender persons.

Then why did there need to be a mandate put in place???
Because people like you started fucking with people like them.

But if we didn't know....like you claimed...then there was no need for it. Liberal perverts like you have no line in the sand. GLSEN and LGBT are pushing a gay agenda in our schools with the blessings of creeps like you and your liberal pals....aren't ya proud???

THIS is what we are talking about....

th
That is utter crap. Grow up people, this is what we're talking about.
2ADFFD4600000578-3184776-image-m-239_1438702392527.jpg

2A9EDAFB00000578-3184776-image-m-231_1438702201407.jpg

NO.... we aren't talking about fruits that look and act like girls, we are talking about PERVERTS that are now going to take advantage of a fucking ruling by the Manchurian monkey!

th
No, we are not.

This is why we have to bring the law into effect. You people act like children.
So you think the solution is to let an adult, obviously mentally ill man share a bathroom with someone's juvenile daughter (against her wishes)???

Who saw this coming???

Bookmarked and posting on all forums...

Thank you so much!!!!
The kid in my pictures said she was a girl at two, and has been living fully as a girl since five. She never acted as a boy, and she has a twin who did. Relax, Mr. Paranoid.

But if we didn't know....like you claimed...then there was no need for it. Liberal perverts like you have no line in the sand. GLSEN and LGBT are pushing a gay agenda in our schools with the blessings of creeps like you and your liberal pals....aren't ya proud???
You guys are the ones who made this Federal Case. Bad call.

You guys are the ones who made this Federal Case. Bad call.

Total bullshit as usual. Your kind utterly turn my stomach. I am so glad that I don't have any leftards or liberals that I have to interact with and I certainly do not have any that I would call friends. That would never work.

Forum List

Back