Message for Republicans

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
paul ryan,speaker of the house
ā€œThere was a time when I would talk about a difference between ā€˜makersā€™ and ā€˜takersā€™ in our country, referring to people who accepted government benefits. But as I spent more time listening, and really learning the root causes of poverty, I realized I was wrong. ā€˜Takersā€™ wasnā€™t how to refer to a single mom stuck in a poverty trap, just trying to take care of her family. Most people don't want to be dependent. And to label a whole group of Americans that way was wrong. I shouldnā€™t castigate a large group of Americans to make a point.ā€

ā€œThere was a time when I would talk about a difference between ā€˜makersā€™ and ā€˜takersā€™ in our country, referring to people who accepted government benefits. But as I spent more time listening, and really learning the root causes of poverty, I realized I was wrong. ā€˜Takersā€™ wasnā€™t how to refer to a single mom stuck in a poverty trap, just trying to take care of her family. Most people don't want to be dependent. And to label a whole group of Americans that way was wrong. I shouldnā€™t castigate a large group of Americans to make a point.ā€

Yo, Ryan sounds like John Boehner, he`s been transformed to a Puppet!!!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

Someone said hillary will be indicted and the dems will run biden and the GOP will run ryan

TRANSLATION: There once was a time I stood for core conservative principles and believed in personal responsibility over ever-expansive government. In fact, I obtained such lofty political heights assuring Americans I would stand for those principles but after being seduced by the Establishment Elite, I now realize that I must fight for more government, bigger government, ever-expanding entitlements because it is through this expansion I obtain more power and personal fortune. As the Elites 'explained' things to my newbie ass, I began to comprehend how "poverty" can be exploited as the emotive bleat by which to carry out the expansionism. I was wrong to be a conservative, I now realize the err of my ways and I'm ready to lead as a full-throat, big government progressive.

Most people don't want to be dependent.

I get so sick and tired of hearing this stupid line. Most people who rob banks don't want to frighten people or risk being shot.... if there were some way to rob the bank without such a thing happening, I am sure most bank robbers would prefer that. Why does that fucking matter?

Some people are legitimately dependent, they don't have a choice. They rely on the benevolence of society or government hand outs because they simply don't have the ability to care for themselves, for whatever reason. BUT... there are millions of people who are dependent because it's easier than putting in the effort to not be dependent. It's not because they can't, it's because they aren't motivated.

So Ryan isn't going to call you a taker anymore. Must be a moving experience.
only time I ever took anything was when they gave me 12 cents a mile leav
Someone said hillary will be indicted and the dems will run biden and the GOP will run ryan
indicted in an election year?? I doubt it strongly.........but if republicans have a say ,,,,,they'd give her the chair

Hmmm...I wonder how most people would classify Hillary? Maker or taker? She really hasn't done much of anything noteworthy but BOY OH BOY HAS SHE GOTTEN FILTHY RICH!

Well, Trump supporters will have a chance to torpedo Speaker Ryanā€™s re-election bid. How much you want to bet that the same ā€œangryā€ voters will re-elect him easily.

Hmmm...I wonder how most people would classify Hillary? Maker or taker? She really hasn't done much of anything noteworthy but BOY OH BOY HAS SHE GOTTEN FILTHY RICH!
".......GOTTEN FILTHY RICH......" And left a trail of dead people along the way.

Why is the mom single?

There is an impressive lesson buried in this garbage of a text. Your choices matter.

Yes, the single mom obviously is a taker. Maybe she should have married better, or not thrown her man out for welfare benefits. Hope she gets an awakening and a taste of responsibility when Trump gets elected. Not sure if the trumped husband will take her back though...

And this text is exactly why they are called RHINOs. What kind of a man is afraid of single moms? Failure...

Last edited:

Yo, Ryan sounds like John Boehner, he`s been transformed to a Puppet!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 68812

YoYo

Like Boehner, LyinRyan is a welfare queen.

Ryan is wrong. The single mom has no one to blame but herself for the fact that she had a child out of wedlock. She's a taker.

Instead of wasting time analyzing selected out of context nit-picked statements by the House Speaker maybe it's a good idea to review the mess that the tango star president made of the once great Country in the last 7 1/2 years.

Ryan is wrong. The single mom has no one to blame but herself for the fact that she had a child out of wedlock. She's a taker.

IOW, you believe that the CAUSE of the bastard kid should go free while the woman who is caring, feeding, clothing and educating the kid should be punished.

As well as starving an innocent child.

Bet you're anti-abortion too.

IOW, you believe that the CAUSE of the bastard kid should go free while the woman who is caring, feeding, clothing and educating the kid should be punished.

As well as starving an innocent child.

Bet you're anti-abortion too.

I believe children born out of wedlock to women who don't have the wherewithal to take care of them should be taken away from them and put up for adoption.

Forum List

Back