Message for Republicans

Hmmm...I wonder how most people would classify Hillary? Maker or taker? She really hasn't done much of anything noteworthy but BOY OH BOY HAS SHE GOTTEN FILTHY RICH!

Maker, definitely maker, she made 100,000 on a 10,000 investment by just reading the newspaper.

Hmmm...I wonder how most people would classify Hillary? Maker or taker? She really hasn't done much of anything noteworthy but BOY OH BOY HAS SHE GOTTEN FILTHY RICH!

Maker, definitely maker, she made 100,000 on a 10,000 investment by just reading the newspaper.

It's embarrassing sometimes watching the Clinton's lie...they do it so badly! But hey...the Left lets them get away with it so they keep on keeping on!

It's embarrassing sometimes watching the Clinton's lie...they do it so badly! But hey...the Left lets them get away with it so they keep on keeping on!

She's a liar that isn't good a lying.

The problem is they DO LIE quite well; enough to keep them out of trouble with authorities.

Imagine how many things Bill got away with by making sure there was nobody in the rooms he was on when he had other women, and no way for them to prove accusations against him.

Hilary figured she would use the same e-mail address for her personal and professional exchanges because if it ever came down to it, she could say she only erased her personal messages even though she erased others.

When it comes to getting away with things, the Clinton's are geniuses. But like the Monica case, every genius is fallible.

I can't hold that against her because I used to trade commodities. Believe it or not, what Hillary accomplished happens all the time.

The problem is they DO LIE quite well; enough to keep them out of trouble with authorities.

Imagine how many things Bill got away with by making sure there was nobody in the rooms he was on when he had other women, and no way for them to prove accusations against him.

Hilary figured she would use the same e-mail address for her personal and professional exchanges because if it ever came down to it, she could say she only erased her personal messages even though she erased others.

When it comes to getting away with things, the Clinton's are geniuses. But like the Monica case, every genius is fallible.

They support the New World Order and are taken care of quite well.

I can't hold that against her because I used to trade commodities. Believe it or not, what Hillary accomplished happens all the time.

Actually it was 1000 dollars into about 80,000, really impressive considering she apparently never did it again.

Actually it was 1000 dollars into about 80,000, really impressive considering she apparently never did it again.

That's the smart way of doing things. Make your money and get out.

Commodities are different than stocks. With stocks, they grow, and you have to sell them before getting your cash. With commodities, you don't have to sell your commodity. It's considered cash whether you bring it home or leave it where it's at.

So you buy five cattle futures, it goes up, and now you have enough money to buy five more; again without selling your commodity. So now you have ten futures, it too goes up the same distance as the last time, so now you buy ten more and have 20 cattle contracts.

This is how people get rich in the commodities market. Not that this happens every day, but if you do your homework and get a little lucky, it can be done. It's known as reverse pyramiding.

I know where you're coming from though, because that story broke long before I got into the market. Once I started playing it, I realized how realistic making the kind of money Hillary made was not an anomaly.

paul ryan,speaker of the house
“There was a time when I would talk about a difference between ‘makers’ and ‘takers’ in our country, referring to people who accepted government benefits. But as I spent more time listening, and really learning the root causes of poverty, I realized I was wrong. ‘Takers’ wasn’t how to refer to a single mom stuck in a poverty trap, just trying to take care of her family. Most people don't want to be dependent. And to label a whole group of Americans that way was wrong. I shouldn’t castigate a large group of Americans to make a point.”
My heart goes out to the young mom whose stupid decisions...having sex with the moron 17 year old she went to high school with...sharing joints with him instead of her notes for the upcoming math exam...yeah....not her fault....no way....

so deltex what do we do with those as you think of them, as undesirables?? Those who didn't get the same chances you got growing up without a mom or dad getting a street education? Shoot them and shovel them into the garbage ??

paul ryan,speaker of the house
“There was a time when I would talk about a difference between ‘makers’ and ‘takers’ in our country, referring to people who accepted government benefits. But as I spent more time listening, and really learning the root causes of poverty, I realized I was wrong. ‘Takers’ wasn’t how to refer to a single mom stuck in a poverty trap, just trying to take care of her family. Most people don't want to be dependent. And to label a whole group of Americans that way was wrong. I shouldn’t castigate a large group of Americans to make a point.”
Ryan had that written for him. He doesn't believe it because he's a Randroid

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back