Mexican illegal alien w/ AK47 goes on rampage, kills 5 people in Kansas & Missouri; Build the wall.

If you had no law for background checks guns could still be obtained...
Point is pinhead, round every illegal up deport them, then build the wall.
The wall will not stop peoples from coming into the US and will be used to keep some from leaving..
Really? Seemed to work for the Romans, the Chines, and the Soviets so long as the walls were manned and maintained. Walls work if they are allowed to.
Build the thing if you like, all you have to do is steal a lot of private land, and pay for it of course...

Yes. Eminent domain. To build a wall. It's gonna happen.
Your total lack of respect for Private Property is noted. And you think I care about a southern wall? I don't.

BTW, you'll still have North, East, and West to go. Good luck with that.

The illegals would all go away for free if you stop their ability to support themselves...

Obama didn't run the Phoenix ATF office, dummies.
It was his AG who did however, so that makes obummer at least partially responsible for placing an incompetent moron as the CLEO of this country.
Nope, Holder didn't run the Phoenix ATF office either, but he did shut F&F down.
Holder is the boss. As the emails between he and they showed, he was fully aware of the BS they were doing and approved it. That is what is called a fact. He was FORCED to shut F&F down after a US Border Patrol Agent was murdered with one of holders weapons.

As usual you are pathetically short of facts.
Those aren't anything like facts, and Tracy wasn't killed with a F&F weapon.
So, you just lie because you feel like it? Yes, he was, and yes they are.
Prove it? I dare you to because it's totally fucking untrue...

But....did he get a background check before he bought the illegal gun? Did he get a permit to carry that illegal gun?

What we need are background checks that actually work on illegal alien criminals..........you know...extra special...super dooper background checks that would make a criminal have to get a background check before they bought the illegal gun.....if only we had that.....
The wall will not stop peoples from coming into the US and will be used to keep some from leaving..
Really? Seemed to work for the Romans, the Chines, and the Soviets so long as the walls were manned and maintained. Walls work if they are allowed to.
Build the thing if you like, all you have to do is steal a lot of private land, and pay for it of course...

The folks who's land is being destroyed by the illegal invasion will happily gift the land to the government to stop the invasion.
feat-1.jpg

There already is a wall..It's an electronic surveillance wall,,,with humans manning them, although some have tits and azz...the majority of illegals,,,oh my,,,overstay their visas...

Oh goody. A multi million dollar camera system that "monitors" the border. Reminds me of the TV add with the security monitor that tells you there's a robbery when you're already involved in it. Real useful.
They can hear(feel) you walking in the desert....also...

So what. There isn't a agent for 100 miles. The illegal strolls across the border and hops in a waiting car, van, truck, SUV, etc. It's as easy as pie. Or they simply come in in their long columns of people and spread trash all over the place.

The folks who's land is being destroyed by the illegal invasion will happily gift the land to the government to stop the invasion.
feat-1.jpg
I am sure they would, but it is a political motive for the inflow of illegals..

It was his AG who did however, so that makes obummer at least partially responsible for placing an incompetent moron as the CLEO of this country.
Nope, Holder didn't run the Phoenix ATF office either, but he did shut F&F down.
Holder is the boss. As the emails between he and they showed, he was fully aware of the BS they were doing and approved it. That is what is called a fact. He was FORCED to shut F&F down after a US Border Patrol Agent was murdered with one of holders weapons.

Prove what? That you're a lying douchebag? You just did it for me.

There already is a wall..It's an electronic surveillance wall,,,with humans manning them, although some have tits and azz...the majority of illegals,,,oh my,,,overstay their visas...

Oh goody. A multi million dollar camera system that "monitors" the border. Reminds me of the TV add with the security monitor that tells you there's a robbery when you're already involved in it. Real useful.

So what. There isn't a agent for 100 miles. The illegal strolls across the border and hops in a waiting car, van, truck, SUV, etc. It's as easy as pie. Or they simply come in in their long columns of people and spread trash all over the place.
And who funds the enterprise? Congress...

feat-1.jpg
I am sure they would, but it is a political motive for the inflow of illegals..

So what. They destroy the property of the land holders along the border. The landholders would happily trade some land to halt that bullshit.

That would be fine by me. Halting the flood of illegals would reduce crime, increase wages overall, and lower our national debt. Sounds like a fair trade to me.

Bullshit, total...

Nope. And if you can't prove your false claim then Shut The Fuck Up, Mod Troll.

That would be fine by me. Halting the flood of illegals would reduce crime, increase wages overall, and lower our national debt. Sounds like a fair trade to me.
I have been bitching since 1982, but still nothing..

Bullshit, total...

Yes, you are. Good for you for finally realizing you have a problem. Now, go see a therapist so you can begin to get better.

Good thing we have Trump. He says mexico will pay for the wall. I consider it a done deal.

Good thing we have Trump. He says mexico will pay for the wall. I consider it a done deal.
Don has the dough, let him pay for it and bilk the rest out of Mexican aid...

Ahhhhh, poor widdle pmh having a fit.

Two found guilty of murder of border agent in 'Fast and Furious' scandal

Terry’s death exposed the bungled federal gun-tracking operation known as “Operation Fast and Furious,” after investigators found two AK47-style weapons that had been lost from the program at the scene of the murder.

Two found guilty of murder of border agent in 'Fast and Furious' scandal | Fox News

Ahhhhh, poor widdle pmh having a fit.

Two found guilty of murder of border agent in 'Fast and Furious' scandal

Terry’s death exposed the bungled federal gun-tracking operation known as “Operation Fast and Furious,” after investigators found two AK47-style weapons that had been lost from the program at the scene of the murder.

Two found guilty of murder of border agent in 'Fast and Furious' scandal | Fox News
Here you go, asswipe, found at the scene does not mean they killed him, which no one can prove they did, and believe me, they tried. You lie, and your life is a lie, now you know.

Forum List

Back