Mexico Warns US, They May Be Bothered. Wow

Get ready for a big HUH ??? Mexico is warning the US that if American National Guard troops placed on the border result in a militarization of it, that relations may be impaired.

Whoa! "Relations" ? So, in other words, Mexico is saying that if we take steps to defend ourselves from the 70 year invasion of our border they have been perpetrating....the international burglary of our economy they have been committing....the theft of millions of our jobs they have done...the theft of Billions of our tax dollars$$...then their feelings will be hurt.

This is like if your next door neighbor was entering your house every week for decades, and stealing things from you, and now you say he shouldn't come in any more, he'll be miffed.
I have one question. Why has Mexico not been taken over by the US, and made into a US territory, under all our laws and regualtions ? And why wasn't this done many years ago ?

After the Mexican-American War (1846-1848), then US President James K. Polk was outraged that we acquired 1/2 of Mexico's territory. Polk thought we should have gotten ALL of Mexico, and made it part of the US, entirely under US rule. No US president ever said anything more correct.

The left says it's racist to secure borders. They are so full of shit.

Of course, libs used to say secure borders were needed.

29597893_1807520679304619_8316215494583556893_n.jpg
Dennis Prager is a cool dude.

Soon the military will be half Latinos and half of the population are Latinos. You better make friends and learn Spanish.
Latinos are LEAVING the US in droves.

Trump IS Restricting Immigration - 5 Ways
I live in LA I'll believe you when I see the freeways half empty LOL

Which is probably not going to happen until we unload Moonbeam.
Latinos will be the majority of this country, some white people need to accept this fact.

You may be right, but acceptance will not happen.

Get ready for a big HUH ??? Mexico is warning the US that if American National Guard troops placed on the border result in a militarization of it, that relations may be impaired.

Whoa! "Relations" ? So, in other words, Mexico is saying that if we take steps to defend ourselves from the 70 year invasion of our border they have been perpetrating....the international burglary of our economy they have been committing....the theft of millions of our jobs they have done...the theft of Billions of our tax dollars$$...then their feelings will be hurt.

This is like if your next door neighbor was entering your house every week for decades, and stealing things from you, and now you say he shouldn't come in any more, he'll be miffed.
I have one question. Why has Mexico not been taken over by the US, and made into a US territory, under all our laws and regualtions ? And why wasn't this done many years ago ?

After the Mexican-American War (1846-1848), then US President James K. Polk was outraged that we acquired 1/2 of Mexico's territory. Polk thought we should have gotten ALL of Mexico, and made it part of the US, entirely under US rule. No US president ever said anything more correct.

The left says it's racist to secure borders. They are so full of shit.

Of course, libs used to say secure borders were needed.

29597893_1807520679304619_8316215494583556893_n.jpg
/——/ that was before Libs discovered they could rebuild their voter base with illegals.

Soon the military will be half Latinos and half of the population are Latinos. You better make friends and learn Spanish.

Latinos will be the majority of this country, some white people need to accept this fact.

Why live pissed off?

Why live pissed off?

Really?! So if someone, not related, came into your house and took something (anything), you'd be ok with that?

The last thing we want is for Mexico to become part of the United States.

Have you seen what nations look like that are predominantly brown? Be careful what you wish for...just think, no free shit for you. You should start praying for this country to stay predominantly white....I know, the truth sucks.

Why live pissed off?

Really?! So if someone, not related, came into your house and took something (anything), you'd be ok with that?
I'm sure the natives can answer that question. I never did commit that crime nor did it happen to me.

Why live pissed off?

I'm sure the natives can answer that question. I never did commit that crime nor did it happen to me.

I never suggested that you did it, if it was done to you, you'd be ok with it. After all "why live pissed off?"

Have you seen what nations look like that are predominantly brown? Be careful what you wish for...just think, no free shit for you. You should start praying for this country to stay predominantly white....I know, the truth sucks.
Lol....the moors were years ahead of your ancestors for centuries and were brown, so were the Egyptians and others. The US has been a strong world player just little over than a century...and things do change. Get off your white horse shit we all poop.

If you're an American citizen, it's been happening to you every month, for 70 years. Mexico coming to your national house, and ripping it off.

Why live pissed off?

I never suggested that you did it, if it was done to you, you'd be ok with it. After all "why live pissed off?"
Apples and oranges. The Sam's way whites came here the same way others are. I'm for deporting criminals....the vast majority of illegals work hard to better their lives and contribute to the economy. I'm yet to see a latino begging for me and holding a sign 90% of the time are whites

Lol....the moors were years ahead of your ancestors for centuries and were brown, so were the Egyptians and others. The US has been a strong world player just little over than a century...and things do change. Get off your white horse shit we all poop.

Let’s not waste our time talking about what transpired hundreds or thousands of years ago...Let’s talk about the world today....make any sense?

Let’s not waste our time talking about what transpired hundreds or thousands of years ago...Let’s talk about the world today....make any sense?
If you don't learn from history you are doomed.
Most empires vanished because of the injustice towards minorities and spreading too thin. Keep your hate, you just shortening your life.

Why live pissed off?

Apples and oranges. The Sam's way whites came here the same way others are. I'm for deporting criminals....the vast majority of illegals work hard to better their lives and contribute to the economy. I'm yet to see a latino begging for me and holding a sign 90% of the time are whites

Yeah, I don't know what Sam's way was.

Why live pissed off?

If only 6 million of an estimated 12-40 million illegal wetbacks filed a tax return and most didn’t pay a dime...and most are on welfare and or incarcerated...and most receive free health care....how exactly are they “contributing” to the economy? I gotta hear this.
About 6.1 Million Illegals Filed Taxes in US – Many Didn't Pay, Received Refunds

If you're for deporting criminals (your words), then you must be for deporting many millions of illegals, who came across the border committing a CRIME.

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

And the "contribution" of all immigrants to the US economy, is pillaging (burglarizing) it for $138 Billion/year in remittances$$.

Forum List

Back