Minn passes gay marriage

Homosexuality is not a mental illness, if they are, who are they harming?
Yes, homosexuality very much is a mental illness. It's a gender identification disorder, and an abnormal sexual attraction to the same sex.

Mostly it is harmful only to the homos themselves, except for when they attack age old sacred traditions. It is a very destructive and dangerous practice. Homos should seek help, not be given a pat on the back and told they're OK by society.

How do you suggest helping a homosexual to become straight?
Same way anyone else does with a psychiatric disorder, see a psychiatrist.

If someone is opposed to religion, you can't demand it be banned because everyone has the right to believe as they wish - what you can't do is force your beliefs on others, which is exactly what you wish to do!
Wrong again, marriage has been defined as the holy union between a man and a woman in the eyes of God almost since the beginning of recorded time. Now it is YOU and the HOMOS that want to REDEFINE IT, and FORCE it on those who want it to remain as it is.

Next?

Prove that your God exists, PHYSICAL proof, and you can use the God argument as your basis for being opposed to same sex marriage.

Does Allah exist?

If someone is opposed to religion, you can't demand it be banned because everyone has the right to believe as they wish - what you can't do is force your beliefs on others, which is exactly what you wish to do!
Wrong again, marriage has been defined as the holy union between a man and a woman in the eyes of God almost since the beginning of recorded time. Now it is YOU and the HOMOS that want to REDEFINE IT, and FORCE it on those who want it to remain as it is.

Next?

Prove that your God exists, PHYSICAL proof, and you can use the God argument as your basis for being opposed to same sex marriage.
Did you run out of intelligent things to say so you peddled out that garbage?

You're also in here speaking of your God, so prove to me your's exists, then explain to me how you're a muslim that supports homos and hates pedophiles when in most muslim nations queers are killed and your prophet is a pedophile? How do you square all that?

Last edited:
Yes, homosexuality very much is a mental illness. It's a gender identification disorder, and an abnormal sexual attraction to the same sex.

Mostly it is harmful only to the homos themselves, except for when they attack age old sacred traditions. It is a very destructive and dangerous practice. Homos should seek help, not be given a pat on the back and told they're OK by society.

That doesn't tell me how they can become straight.

Can you become gay?

Next?

You're also in here speaking of your God, so prove to me your's exists, then explain to me how you're a muslim that supports homos and hates pedophiles when in most muslim nations queers are killed and your prophet is a pedophile? How do you square all that?

I cannot prove that Allah exists, which is why I won't ever use my religion as a justification for my beliefs!

So how about you come up with an argument that doesn't involve religion?

Next?

Does Allah exist?

I believe that He does, yet I have no proof, so I will not use religion as part of an argument.

Can you become gay?

I answered your question.

Many, MANY people, turn to homosexuality after living an otherwise normal life. Many people have been helped to live a normal life after practicing homosexuality. It's a choice, a mental choice. Homosexuality is all in your head, it is not genetic.

*sigh*

My religion is opposed to gay marriage, Islam is opposed to homosexuality itself. It is opposed to abortion after four months, sex outside of marriage, and many other things, yet my religion does not, and will never, determine how I think and feel. The Quran does not choose my beliefs for me, nor should the Bible choose your beliefs.

Then why practice Islam? And if your faith has the same precepts as mine, who are you to call me down? The whole idea of a faith is that you follow it, you let it in some ways dictate how you live in the world, if you cannot do that much, then why are you even practicing it?

How does the Bible "choose my beliefs"? I chose those beliefs of my own volition. I am somewhat incensed by such a notion.

I agree with some things in the Quran, but I believe that my God has given me the freedom to choose my own beliefs, and my own destiny. If He disagrees, then He can let me know when I am dead and I have to front up to Him. Until then, I will live a good life, try to do good, and hope that my sins, should I commit them, can be forgiven.

Sure, and that anyone who departs from Islam should be put to death. How is that allowing someone to choose their own beliefs?

Can you become gay?

Many, MANY people, turn to homosexuality after living an otherwise normal life. Many people have been helped to live a normal life after practicing homosexuality. It's a choice, a mental choice. Homosexuality is all in your head, it is not genetic.

If homosexuality is a choice, then you must have chosen to be straight. So tell me, when was the exact moment you chose to be straight?

Then why practice Islam? And if your faith has the same precepts as mine, who are you to call me down? The whole idea of a faith is that you follow it, you let it in some ways dictate how you live in the world, if you cannot do that much, then why are you even practicing it?

How does the Bible "choose my beliefs"? I chose those beliefs of my own volition. I am somewhat incensed by such a notion.

I agree with some things in the Quran, but I believe that my God has given me the freedom to choose my own beliefs, and my own destiny. If He disagrees, then He can let me know when I am dead and I have to front up to Him. Until then, I will live a good life, try to do good, and hope that my sins, should I commit them, can be forgiven.

Sure, and that anyone who departs from Islam should be put to death. How is that allowing someone to choose their own beliefs?

I don't believe that, and most Muslims don't support it. It depends on how you interpret the book.

I cannot prove that Allah exists, which is why I won't ever use my religion as a justification for my beliefs!

You didn't answer my question...

Tradition.

Tradition.

Tradition meaning what? You are still using religion as a justification, are you not?

Can you become gay?

If homosexuality is a choice, then you must have chosen to be straight. So tell me, when was the exact moment you chose to be straight?
Heterosexuality is normal. You seem to forget that.

Why is heterosexuality normal, exactly?

Tradition.

Tradition meaning what? You are still using religion as a justification, are you not?
If you can't answer my question, then just admit that it's too hard of a question to answer and you're confused and don't know. You can't answer.

If you need to know the meaning of tradition, may I suggest Dictionary.com - Free Online English Dictionary

Religion has nothing to do with it.

Now explain why you the homos have such a burning desire to change tradition if not for religion? Marriage is a traditionally religious, so why do homos want to change it?

Last edited:

You're asking incredibly adolescent questions. Is it your intention to drag this conversation back to grade school?

You're asking incredibly adolescent questions. Is it your intention to drag this conversation back to grade school?

My questions have a purpose, so please answer.

I shall be back tomorrow to respond, right now, I am off to bed. Have a good night, 007 and to you, TK. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

My questions have a purpose, so please answer.

I shall be back tomorrow to respond, right now, I am off to bed. Have a good night, 007 and to you, TK. :)

Why are you a follower in a cult that believes in killing homos and has a pedophile for a prophet, when you yourself love and support homos and hate pedophiles?

My questions have a purpose too, so please answer mine also.

And thank you for remaining civil.

Forum List

Back