Missouri Republicans tackle the big problems right off the bat....

Neckties on men are a sign of authority and respect. If someone is a legislator, or has another position of high responsibility, they should look like it.
I see your point but I see it differently. Ones actions count. Alot more businesses are going casual dress. That's a positive trend. I remember growing up during the 50s. My dad always wore a tie. Terrible time that was.

Where my son works, 5 years ago he had to dress up 5 days per week. Now the company has improved greatly by allowing jeans and a clean shirt. No more ties. Things are improving as time goes on.

Neckties on men are a sign of authority and respect. If someone is a legislator, or has another position of high responsibility, they should look like it.

Ties are beautiful. I used to collect small cuts of very expensive silk fabrics and make my husband's ties. He loved them. Nice focal point to a suit.

Ties are beautiful. I used to collect small cuts of very expensive silk fabrics and make my husband's ties. He loved them. Nice focal point to a suit.

The Founders thought white powdered wigs were the bee's knee's. Things change.

I see your point but I see it differently. Ones actions count. Alot more businesses are going casual dress. That's a positive trend. I remember growing up during the 50s. My dad always wore a tie. Terrible time that was.

Again, your opinion is just that -- your opinion.

And it is noted.

Sweet Geezuz, these leftists are such fucking autocrats.

Only a leftist parasite could hate the 50's.

Actually, the leftists just want anything to kvetch about so that we're not looking at what's important -- their Imposter In Chief in the White House and his junkie progeny.

Their MSM masters easily keep them distracted from what truly matters.

We are not so easily distracted.

Look at you, parroting the lies of the Republican Party. The only "imposter in the White House and his junkie progeny" was Donald J. Trump, senior and junior.

Only a total idiot would post the crap you post, and this is a prime example.

Leftist vermin do not understand respect.

They do not respect themselves and thus have no definition for the word and cannot respect others.

Gonna be a rude awakening.

Agreed. However, there's plenty of vermin found in the eighties as well. You see both sides will go crazy when they see no one can force me to accept their values.

The Founders thought white powdered wigs were the bee's knee's. Things change.

They haven't changed yet.

When I see my financial advisor or my pecker checker or a Cadillac salesman, I expect to see the fellow in a suit jacket and necktie. For some reason, I would be hesitant to listen to surgeon's advice if he came into the consultation with prison style tattoos and a hoody. But that's just me.

They haven't changed yet.

When I see my financial advisor or my pecker checker or a Cadillac salesman, I expect to see the fellow in a suit jacket and necktie. For some reason, I would be hesitant to listen to surgeon's advice if he came into the consultation with prison style tattoos and a hoody. But that's just me.

Is that what the women were wearing to get this new rule passed?

Was it respectful to tell people that they had to enter through the back door of an establishment if they could enter at all?

What, people without a tie?

There are still restaurants that have dress codes.

You have a choice. Mind your own business and don't patronize them if you don't like their rules.

Who invited you into the Missouri state house?

Forum List

Back