Mollie Tibbet's dad's shameless virtue signaling at daughter's funeral

"Virtue signalling"??? Is this like "cucks" and "feminazis," "antifa," and the rest of the garbage emanating from the backroom of the white-trash alt-right, who never will come out and and clearly identify themselves and what kind of Americans they are? This poor woman's parents are Americans who are commonly decent Americans trying to get through an awful time in their lives without allowing their daughter's horrible death, her dignity, and her legacy to be prostituted in order to further the arguments of the most gutter-level political activists and morons. The people who seek to do this have not a shred of honor, dignity, or patriotism.

Yes, I remember Gold Star mom Cindy Sheeran trying to prostitute her dead Army son to hewr cause for the Democrats.

His fellow soldiers and friends stepped up and buried her, 'scuse the pun.

A mother who lost her son, whom she went through pregnancy and painful birth with, shed her own blood to bring him into the world, who raised him, is not supposed to confront the two whores who are responsible for his murder and demand answers? It was bush and cheney who prostituted and killed her son. What they took from her is unimaginable.

We should honor people like her. People who seek to dishonor the death of Mollie Tibbetts, even as her family fights to preserve her dignity, are disgusting and against the values of our nation, and, basically, are scum.
Racist, xenophobic scum! Okay! I give up! I am glad Mollie Tibbets became chopped liver! Aren’t ewe?

"Virtue signalling"??? Is this like "cucks" and "feminazis," "antifa," and the rest of the garbage emanating from the backroom of the white-trash alt-right, who never will come out and and clearly identify themselves and what kind of Americans they are? This poor woman's parents are Americans who are commonly decent Americans trying to get through an awful time in their lives without allowing their daughter's horrible death, her dignity, and her legacy to be prostituted in order to further the arguments of the most gutter-level political activists and morons. The people who seek to do this have not a shred of honor, dignity, or patriotism.

Yes, I remember Gold Star mom Cindy Sheeran trying to prostitute her dead Army son to hewr cause for the Democrats.

A mother who lost her son, whom she went through pregnancy and painful birth with, shed her own blood to bring him into the world, who raised him, is not supposed to confront the two whores who are responsible for his murder and demand answers? It was bush and cheney who prostituted and killed her son. What they took from her is unimaginable.

We should honor people like her. People who seek to dishonor the death of Mollie Tibbetts, even as her family fights to preserve her dignity, are disgusting and against the values of our nation, and, basically, are scum.

Her son believed in what he did. She tried to marry him to her opinion of it for political purposes. She failed.

Racist, xenophobic scum! Okay! I give up! I am glad Mollie Tibbets became chopped liver! Aren’t ewe?

What the hell are you talking about??? Don't you have any shred of decency?You remind me of the garbage from the Westboro Baptist Church, who mad a point to disrespect mourners of decease folks who died of AIDS, service members, and others. Why do you want U.S. society to descend down the drain?

What the hell are you talking about??? Don't you have any shred of decency?You remind me of the garbage from the Westboro Baptist Church, who mad a point to disrespect mourners of decease folks who died of AIDS, service members, and others. Why do you want U.S. society to descend down the drain?
Oh no, I am agreeing with you folks! Let’s invite some more murders so we can feel all UN xenophobic and shit! How many more would you like?

Her son believed in what he did. She tried to marry him to her opinion of it for political purposes. She failed.

No. She did not. As the person most entitled to answers, she wanted answers. If these two people needed exposing, she was the one to do it, and they did need exposing.

BTW: I notice that when the person seeking answers or seeking dialogue on an issue is a female person, the cowards from the right wing turn tail and run like hell! They are intellectually challenged and lack any form of courage. Little chicken boys who cannot defend themselves or their ideas in public.

She did! She looked like the idiot she was standing in the ditch in Texas!

This is all pure nonsense. Mollie is being remembered TO STOP OTHER FATHERS FROM GOING THROUGH WHAT MR. TIBBETTS IS GOING THROUGH.

I really feels for Mr. Tibbetts, but if reminding people of what happened to her stops one additional Fathers grief, then we give a great gift.

View attachment 213442
Mollie Tibbetts was ‘nobody’s victim,’ her dad says in powerful eulogy

Raped and murdered:
Dad: "Nobody's victim"

Daughter is gone forever.
Dad: "LOL how bout' them burritos, amirite?"

With parents like these, it's no wonder she turned out to be a self hating SJW.

Rural people have a tendency to accept immigrants - they see much in common with immigrants trying to build better lives for their families.

Her dad knows better than you if his daughter lived her life as a victim.

Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly’s family refused to go along with the attempt to politicize her murder.
News flash!!! The family just did politicize her murder. At her expense. But, how bout that food!?
No. They repudiated your attempt to taje control of her death. You dont care about her. They do.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

Rural people have a tendency to accept immigrants - they see much in common with immigrants trying to build better lives for their families.

Of course she wasn’t a victim. It’s normal to have you life ended by being chopped into little pieces!

This is all pure nonsense. Mollie is being remembered TO STOP OTHER FATHERS FROM GOING THROUGH WHAT MR. TIBBETTS IS GOING THROUGH.

I really feels for Mr. Tibbetts, but if reminding people of what happened to her stops one additional Fathers grief, then we give a great gift.

You are contributing absolutely nothing to the fight for this fate never to happen to another person You are using Ms. Tibbett's death for political purposes because you have no sense of dignity and honor.

Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly’s family refused to go along with the attempt to politicize her murder.
News flash!!! The family just did politicize her murder. At her expense. But, how bout that food!?
No. They repudiated your attempt to taje control of her death. You dont care about her. They do.
Please quote me where I attempted “taje” control of her death.

By using it to support you anti immigrant hate mongering.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

Of course she wasn’t a victim. It’s normal to have you life ended by being chopped into little pieces!

How people live their lives, and how they die, are often unrelated. Do you know how she lived her life better than her father does?

Quote please...

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

How people live their lives, and how they die, are often unrelated. Do you know how she lived her life better than her father does?
No! I said it’s normal to end your life chopped in pieces. She was no victim.

Anti-ILLEGAL alien....

Why is this so difficult for you.

We can do nothing to bring Mollie back because of your pro ILLEGAL alien policies, but there are future Mollies out there, DESTINED TO DIE.

We'd like to prevent that.

Why do you fight that?

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

JFK was the victim of an assassin's bullet, but he didn't live his life as a victim. Can you grasp the difference?

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

JFK was the victim of an assassin's bullet, but he didn't live his life as a victim. Can you grasp the difference?
Dad said she was nobody’s victim. But, she was. And yes, I can grasp the difference!

Anti-ILLEGAL alien....

Why is this so difficult for you.

We can do nothing to bring Mollie back because of your pro ILLEGAL alien policies, but there are future Mollies out there, DESTINED TO DIE.

We'd like to prevent that.

Why do you fight that?
Because you the American are the problem in her mind. And to her, evidently, the illegal is not illegal, the US has no border, nor any laws that must be followed. So next time one of these libtards declares that we are a nation of laws just laugh in their smarmy faces!

Forum List

Back