Money pouring into Ben Carsons election fund

Ben Carson: Money pouring in after Muslim comments - CNNPolitics.com If you speak the truth, they will donate......................

If people are donating money to Ben Carson, it's because they didn't watch the 2nd debate--LOL

He's a brilliant surgeon, and a very nice man. But in no way is he prime time ready to be POTUS. He was very weak on his answers.

What floored me was that he stated he called G.W. Bush directly after 9/11 and told him not to go into Afghanistan to go after Osama Bin Laden and Al Queda. He also supports a minimum wage, with another minimum wage indexed to inflation.

The person that's really surging is Carly Fiorina our Iron Lady--and she nails it every single time. This is who they should be donating too.

i will be looking forward to hearing debbie wasserman beat up on Carson cause he's black and a doctor! God No! we dont need any more black people in the white house!!!!

Debbie Wasserbutt (and I do mean butt) Shultz.

The woman who still can't find a hairdresser to help her with her "somebody beat me with an ugly stick" appearance ?

I could have sworn your thread said Ben Carson's election fraud

We understand.

Your parents were ripped off.

Whoever claimed to give you an education...got away with one.

You think being a finalist at the Westminster Kennel Club makes you special? I've heard more coherent things from a schizophrenic with Tourette's.

I wasn't even a finalist.

And I still make more sense than you.

I hope your parents get their money back.

We understand.

You think being a finalist at the Westminster Kennel Club makes you special? I've heard more coherent things from a schizophrenic with Tourette's.

I just want one of your puppies when you give birth.

We understand.

I just want one of your puppies when you give birth.

They'll have better taste than that.

Ben Carson: Money pouring in after Muslim comments - CNNPolitics.com If you speak the truth, they will donate......................
Ben would be the first president who is Seventh Day Adventist.
Of course the Far Right is pushing for that.

Yeah, and I'm sure Catholics are really rooting for Rain Man Carson.

Adventist Beliefs

Seventh-day Adventists agree with many Catholic doctrines, including the Trinity, Christ’s divinity, the virgin birth, the atonement, a physical resurrection of the dead, and Christ’s Second Coming. They use a valid form of baptism. They believe in original sin and reject the Evangelical teaching that one can never lose one’s salvation no matter what one does (i.e., they correctly reject "once saved, always saved").

Unfortunately, they also hold many false and strange doctrines. Among these are the following: (a) the Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon; (b) the pope is the Antichrist; (c) in the last days, Sunday worship will be "the mark of the beast"; (d) there is a future millennium in which the devil will roam the earth while Christians are with Christ in heaven; (e) the soul sleeps between death and resurrection; and (f) on the last day, after a limited period of punishment in hell, the wicked will be annihilated and cease to exist rather than be eternally damned. (For rebuttals of many of these ideas, see the Catholic Answers tracts, The Antichrist, The Hell There Is, Hunting the Whore of Babylon, The Whore of Babylon, and Sabbath or Sunday?)

More: Seventh-day Adventism | Catholic Answers

CATHOLICS ARE NOT Christians.

Adventist Beliefs

Seventh-day Adventists agree with many Catholic doctrines, including the Trinity, Christ’s divinity, the virgin birth, the atonement, a physical resurrection of the dead, and Christ’s Second Coming. They use a valid form of baptism. They believe in original sin and reject the Evangelical teaching that one can never lose one’s salvation no matter what one does (i.e., they correctly reject "once saved, always saved").

Unfortunately, they also hold many false and strange doctrines. Among these are the following: (a) the Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon; (b) the pope is the Antichrist; (c) in the last days, Sunday worship will be "the mark of the beast"; (d) there is a future millennium in which the devil will roam the earth while Christians are with Christ in heaven; (e) the soul sleeps between death and resurrection; and (f) on the last day, after a limited period of punishment in hell, the wicked will be annihilated and cease to exist rather than be eternally damned. (For rebuttals of many of these ideas, see the Catholic Answers tracts, The Antichrist, The Hell There Is, Hunting the Whore of Babylon, The Whore of Babylon, and Sabbath or Sunday?)

Lakota isn't human.

So what ?

Ewwww, dog cannibalism

Adventist Beliefs

Are you nutz? The word Catholic was first heard AD 110 your evangelical religions weren't even talked about for 1900 more years.

Ewwww, dog cannibalism

Adventist Beliefs

Are you nutz? The word Catholic was first heard AD 110 your evangelical religions weren't even talked about for 1900 more years.

to be a Christian, you must be born again; accept Jesus as your personal SAVIOR. Catholics do not put their trust in Christ for their salvation; they put it in their church and sacraments.

Ewwww, dog cannibalism

Adventist Beliefs

to be a Christian, you must be born again; accept Jesus as your personal SAVIOR. Catholics do not put their trust in Christ for their salvation; they put it in their church and sacraments.

Ha Ha, Catholics are the originator of the Christian religion as dictated by Christ. Everyone else is a poseur, a phony, a wannabe who wants to be important. They have been at the forefront of all religious thought since the very beginning how can you be any more authentic than that?

Ewwww, dog cannibalism

Adventist Beliefs

Ha Ha, Catholics are the originator of the Christian religion as dictated by Christ. Everyone else is a poseur, a phony, a wannabe who wants to be important. They have been at the forefront of all religious thought since the very beginning how can you be any more authentic than that?

Laugh at the risk of your soul.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back