Money pouring into Ben Carsons election fund

Ewwww, dog cannibalism
Are you nutz? The word Catholic was first heard AD 110 your evangelical religions weren't even talked about for 1900 more years.

to be a Christian, you must be born again; accept Jesus as your personal SAVIOR. Catholics do not put their trust in Christ for their salvation; they put it in their church and sacraments.

Ha Ha, Catholics are the originator of the Christian religion as dictated by Christ. Everyone else is a poseur, a phony, a wannabe who wants to be important. They have been at the forefront of all religious thought since the very beginning how can you be any more authentic than that?

Laugh at the risk of your soul.

my souls secure... got saved in 1997.
Pity you weren't 'saved' from being arrogant and hateful.

You should talk

to be a Christian, you must be born again; accept Jesus as your personal SAVIOR. Catholics do not put their trust in Christ for their salvation; they put it in their church and sacraments.

Ha Ha, Catholics are the originator of the Christian religion as dictated by Christ. Everyone else is a poseur, a phony, a wannabe who wants to be important. They have been at the forefront of all religious thought since the very beginning how can you be any more authentic than that?

LOL MY soul is secure: I was baptized in 1955.

You people are nutz.

Secure in pride and hate maybe.
Look who's talking you self righteous, smirking bastard. I was making a sarcastic joke, btw. But you are too literal and humorless to see it. LMAO

You people are nutz.

Look who's talking you self righteous, smirking bastard. I was making a sarcastic joke, btw. But you are too literal and humorless to see it. LMAO

I don't laugh at things that aren't funny. Mocking others isn't funny. It's just mean.

You people are nutz.

I don't laugh at things that aren't funny. Mocking others isn't funny. It's just mean.
You are just mean period. Mean spirited.

You people are nutz.

Maybe so. But that doesn't make you a humble compassionate woman

You people are nutz.

I have never seen avatar insult anyone on this board. Ever

You on the other hand are a self serving bitch who promised to put me on ignore

You people are nutz.

You don't know anything about me. I loath hypocricy and self righteous folks who parade their so-called religion and faith. You go on here and parade that you are so good and religious while all the time putting down and being mean spirited about anything you don't like or agree with both politically and socially. Go f**k yourself hypocrite. If there is a god, if there is a Jesus, if there is a heaven, you sure as hell are not getting a free pass. Go be a real Christian instead of a fake one.

You people are nutz.

The asshole is insulting me. You are an idiot.

You people are nutz.

I'll put you on ignore now, no worries.

I'm most certainly not an idiot. I do not see a single insult from her/him pointed at you. I do see an opinion of your nature. You're overly sensitive person apparently. Perhaps the interwebz is not a good place for you to hang out, ditz

You people are nutz.

I insult people at times. I try not to though. Things get heated sometimes.

You don't know anything about me. I loath hypocricy and self righteous folks who parade their so-called religion and faith. You go on here and parade that you are so good and religious while all the time putting down and being mean spirited about anything you don't like or agree with both politically and socially. Go f**k yourself hypocrite. If there is a god, if there is a Jesus, if there is a heaven, you sure as hell are not getting a free pass. Go be a real Christian instead of a fake one.

So I don't k ow anything about you, but you know me? And you're lecturing me on hypocrisy?

You realize you've described yourself. I'm trying to encourage you not to be like that and I'm putting you down? I'm trying to lift you up.

And what do you call your post?

Forum List

Back