More evidence CRT is poisoning our children.

And don't even bother coming in here demanding I explain CRT. The proof of its poison has been documented countless times on here via videos, such as this one, and links.

1. Erase actual history
2. Remove all dissenting opinions from the lexicon.
3. Teach kids the new history.
4. Enjoy your new population that is as brainwashed as North Koreans.
5. Profit

C.R.T. IS NOT TAUGHT IN GRADE SCHOOL, JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL OR HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!

CRT is a Post Grad, Master's Level, PhD level course.

Stop lying.

And don't even bother coming in here demanding I explain CRT. The proof of its poison has been documented countless times on here via videos, such as this one, and links.

1. Erase actual history
5. Profit

Stop lying.

Better source up

OMG! :ack-1:

Its CRT!
Don’t you DARE teach children about our past
Does CRT teach that it was the democrats who fought for slavery? Does it teach that they were also the party of the KKK, Jim Crow? Does it teach that Repubs freed the slaves?

Does it teach that the Natives also owned slaves? Does it teach that blacks also owned slaves?

They're/you're not interested in teaching children about our past, if you were you would want the whole truth taught. Not just bits and pieces........... "White man bad"

Its CRT!
Does CRT teach that it was the democrats who fought for slavery? Does it teach that they were also the party of the KKK, Jim Crow? Does it teach that Repubs freed the slaves?

Does it teach that the Natives also owned slaves? Does it teach that blacks also owned slaves?

They're/you're not interested in teaching children about our past, if you were you would want the whole truth taught. Not just bits and pieces........... "White man bad"
Why not?

Also teach that it is TODAYS Republican Party supporting symbols of the Confederacy and that TODAYS RepubliKlan Party welcomes the Klan

1. Erase actual history
5. Profit

Stop lying.

but the tenants of it are being taught in the lowest grades all the way up to college,,

doubt me? watch the video I posted, they go through it in detail with evidence,,

Last edited:

Its CRT!

Why not?

Also teach that it is TODAYS Republican Party supporting symbols of the Confederacy and that TODAYS RepubliKlan Party welcomes the Klan
Outside of David Duke which Republican welcomes the KKK? Cite actual words from them.

1. Erase actual history
5. Profit

1. Show us the part of CRT that "erases actual history".
2. Show us the part of CRT teaching that "removes all dissenting opinions from the lexicon".

And it's HILLARIOUS how you start off by saying "don't even bother coming in here demanding I explain CRT." :heehee:

You lay it out there for us all to see that you don't even know what you are crying about.

Forum List

Back