More "fake news"???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The leaks coming out of the Trump White House cast the president as a clueless child

All White Houses leak. Sometimes the leaks are big, sometimes small. But there are always people willing to talk to reporters about the “real” story or about why the chief executive made a mistake in regard to some decision he made.

That said, I've never seen so much leaking so quickly — and with such disdain for the president — as I have in the first six days of Donald Trump's presidency.

The leaks coming out of the Trump White House cast the president as a clueless child

Any right winger worried yet???

I say we all just kick back and enjoy the first season of Reality America.

• Banned
I thought we had to worry for 4 years of an orange clown in the oval office......It may be a lot less of that term....Buyers' remorse in the works???

You guys are slacking big time. We're a week into this administration and you are just now getting around to this talking point?

Someone should write you guys up...

All White Houses leak. Sometimes the leaks are big, sometimes small. But there are always people willing to talk to reporters about the “real” story or about why the chief executive made a mistake in regard to some decision he made.

That said, I've never seen so much leaking so quickly — and with such disdain for the president — as I have in the first six days of Donald Trump's presidency.

Definitely fake news.

You guys are slacking big time. We're a week into this administration and you are just now getting around to this talking point?

Someone should write you guys up...
Nah, the guy sending the faxes out got the pages mixed up. They're just now getting the orders.

*YAWN* wake me up when the bastage accidentally posts the U.S. Nuclear Launch Codes out to twitter, now that will be a "leak" worth paying attention to.

*YAWN* wake me up when the bastage accidentally posts the U.S. Nuclear Launch Codes out to twitter, now that will be a "leak" worth paying attention to.

naw... he just might give them to pootey-poot over the weekend after their hook-up.... in exchange for the video of his tinkle fantasy with the russian whores.

I doubt anyone in the White House is calling Trump a "clueless child". That term was created in the mind of the writer of your article.

The liberals in the media are focused solely on the edges of Trump. They are not focused on the whole picture of Trump.

You're butt hurt and you hate Trump. There's a clear pattern there. You should be limited to starting one thread a week since they are all the same

You're butt hurt and you hate Trump. There's a clear pattern there. You should be limited to starting one thread a week since they are all the same

....but, but.....Trump provides SO MUCH fodder......LOL

“Sometimes I said I have two boys at home — I have my young son and I have my husband"

~ Melania Trump, Oct. 2016.

Forum List

Back