More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of resources have been spent and a lot of resources have been wasted to uplift African Americans.
What money? Where ? When? What area ? What are you talking about ? Be specific.
What? Between free stuff and incarceration you can't figure it out? Not to mention the trillions spent on education on those who are largely incapable of learning. You mean that money?

Black man shoots and kills racist white supremacist for using racial slurs in Florida

Now we need to stand with that brother by raising legal fees to defend himself. Carry on, just another Darwin award handed out.
So, is language a good enough reason to shoot somebody?
O please. Black ppl have tried every peaceful way there is to try to get whites to stop their bullshit.

We've tried marching, singing, balloting, walking, writing about it, making films. Black ppl are the most peaceful ppl on earth. Because if the shoe was on the other foot ? Whites would have a murderous rage towards blk ppl.

So yes. He was a 100% correct to kill him. You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.
A lot of resources have been spent and a lot of resources have been wasted to uplift African Americans. There are people who like things the way they are. They know how to play the money game. Unfortunately there are many who do not. There is a monetary system within the national monetary system in poorer neighborhoods. Opportunities are there. In many fields African Americans are competitive. But in others, they have not yet shown that in numbers needed to keep our nation competitive. I am talking the best of the best. I am not that. Perhaps you are uncomfortable that there is not enough representation in the real movers and shakers.
I would like to hear a white man say yes and a black man to say no. Just to make sure one's own race doesn't influence the answer.

White supremacist beaten up for masturbating while looking through a girl's bedroom window in Wellington by the girl's father who was a former NFL player.

White supremacists often go to Emmett Till’s memorial, to shoot it up. This group wearing returned to desecrate & shoot up the newly restored memorial, & then found out the memorial is bullet proof, with an alarm & surveillance. Look at how cowardly they are.

These are the same types of people who’ll tell us to “just get over it” I know darn well that those license plates were captured upon retreat. Time to expose them.

White supremacists often go to Emmett Till’s memorial, to shoot it up. This group wearing returned to desecrate & shoot up the newly restored memorial, & then found out the memorial is bullet proof, with an alarm & surveillance. Look at how cowardly they are.

These are the same types of people who’ll tell us to “just get over it” I know darn well that those license plates were captured upon retreat. Time to expose them.

A thing of the past?

I don't think so.

A lot of resources have been spent and a lot of resources have been wasted to uplift African Americans.
What money? Where ? When? What area ? What are you talking about ? Be specific.
What? Between free stuff and incarceration you can't figure it out? Not to mention the trillions spent on education on those who are largely incapable of learning. You mean that money?
There was no such money.

You must feel better after all that poor me and my people diatribe.
This is another tactic many whites use. They try to play your ego "Stop being baby" "Poor me" Playing to my ego won't work. I am a victim of white supremacy.

You seem to think I am in the business of telling sob stories to appeal to the pity of whites. As I have said many times ......most whites have hearts of stone when it comes to blacks.

You think I'm trying persuade you. I'm not. You understand ?

That's were your fking up.

To persuade people. You need three things:

• Gain the reader’s trust.
  • Appeal to the head.
  • Appeal to the heart.
Hitler said you just need the last.

In any case, my style of writing in regard to whites lacks the first and the last. So I know it will not persuade most of them.

Persuading whites to give up the benefits of racism is way, way beyond my powers.

I write about white people and racism for my own understanding.

For some reason you expect me to write to white point of view with concern for their tender feelings.

As if there are not enough people doing that already.
You don't like or want to hear my story-don't expect anyone to bother hearing yours.
It's grotesque and monumentally repugnant of white ppl who want to own victim-hood whilst being FUCKING steeped in white privilege and patronizingly conflate their specific white ethnic problems within white dominance and project that onto black people and foist upon the very people (Black people) who have absolutely nothing to do with their (Irish) past oppression,

Get the fuck out my face.

And THEN you try to equate your history as similar to that of black history, thereby relinquishing any culpability emanating from THEIR OWN oppression/racism of black people all the while enjoying the ill-gotten fruits of white superiority.

Genius !! (lol)

Why don't you direct your complaints of ‘slavic oppression’ to you fellow white Anglo-Saxon brethren ? Why to Black people?

Black people have never enslaved or oppressed slavic people.

You have the fucking nerve to sit there trying to garner sympathy whilst exonerating yourself of racism, from the very people (Black people) whom whites oppress and continue to do so.

Everyone hears white people stories and if you don't ?

you-poor-poor-white-person-113742006444.jpeg

You have trump in office the most pro-white president ever.

• Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge, Twitter, Facebook, Insta. Whites write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own BET.

White dudes own and run nearly all the main bits of the global Talking Machine.

Trust me - I know white people's POV and stories we hear it everyday.
You lost my trust. Your head is filled with bias and your heart is cold. Whites run things because of merit and skill. Try getting off your pity pot and do something for yourself. If you are successful, others will follow. THAT's the best thing YOU can do for YOUR people.
Couple of things to remember.

I earn good money. Most likely more than you. I'm very comfortable. But white ppl can take every penny I have away from me. They can take my house, car everything. Why ? Because I live under a system of racism white supremacy.

So I don't get fooled by money.

Bill Cosby was rich. White ppl took him down.
Tiger Woods was rich. White ppl him down.
Michael Jackson was rich. White ppl took him down.
Mike Tyson was rich. White ppl took him down.

Floyd Mayweather, Oprah, Le Bron, Beyonce,, don't matter they can b taking down.

Black degradation is essential in a system of white supremacy.
Cosby's libido took him down. Drinking took Tiger down.
Jackson's father took him down.
Tyson's aggressiveness took him down.
White ppl did take IM2 down, so yeah there's that.

Yawn! More white dumbness.

Black man shoots and kills racist white supremacist for using racial slurs in Florida

Now we need to stand with that brother by raising legal fees to defend himself. Carry on, just another Darwin award handed out.
O please. Black ppl have tried every peaceful way there is to try to get whites to stop their bullshit.

We've tried marching, singing, balloting, walking, writing about it, making films. Black ppl are the most peaceful ppl on earth. Because if the shoe was on the other foot ? Whites would have a murderous rage towards blk ppl.

So yes. He was a 100% correct to kill him. You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.
A lot of resources have been spent and a lot of resources have been wasted to uplift African Americans. There are people who like things the way they are. They know how to play the money game. Unfortunately there are many who do not. There is a monetary system within the national monetary system in poorer neighborhoods. Opportunities are there. In many fields African Americans are competitive. But in others, they have not yet shown that in numbers needed to keep our nation competitive. I am talking the best of the best. I am not that. Perhaps you are uncomfortable that there is not enough representation in the real movers and shakers.

Let's ignore the years of laws that excluded black and make silly comments about resources that mainly went to poor whites.

This is the USA, people have the Right to say what they want. You do not have the right to attack them for the stupid shit they say.

You must feel better after all that poor me and my people diatribe.
This is another tactic many whites use. They try to play your ego "Stop being baby" "Poor me" Playing to my ego won't work. I am a victim of white supremacy.

You seem to think I am in the business of telling sob stories to appeal to the pity of whites. As I have said many times ......most whites have hearts of stone when it comes to blacks.

You think I'm trying persuade you. I'm not. You understand ?

That's were your fking up.

To persuade people. You need three things:

• Gain the reader’s trust.
  • Appeal to the head.
  • Appeal to the heart.
Hitler said you just need the last.

In any case, my style of writing in regard to whites lacks the first and the last. So I know it will not persuade most of them.

Persuading whites to give up the benefits of racism is way, way beyond my powers.

I write about white people and racism for my own understanding.

For some reason you expect me to write to white point of view with concern for their tender feelings.

As if there are not enough people doing that already.
You don't like or want to hear my story-don't expect anyone to bother hearing yours.
It's grotesque and monumentally repugnant of white ppl who want to own victim-hood whilst being FUCKING steeped in white privilege and patronizingly conflate their specific white ethnic problems within white dominance and project that onto black people and foist upon the very people (Black people) who have absolutely nothing to do with their (Irish) past oppression,

Get the fuck out my face.

And THEN you try to equate your history as similar to that of black history, thereby relinquishing any culpability emanating from THEIR OWN oppression/racism of black people all the while enjoying the ill-gotten fruits of white superiority.

Genius !! (lol)

Why don't you direct your complaints of ‘slavic oppression’ to you fellow white Anglo-Saxon brethren ? Why to Black people?

Black people have never enslaved or oppressed slavic people.

You have the fucking nerve to sit there trying to garner sympathy whilst exonerating yourself of racism, from the very people (Black people) whom whites oppress and continue to do so.

Everyone hears white people stories and if you don't ?

you-poor-poor-white-person-113742006444.jpeg

You have trump in office the most pro-white president ever.

• Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge, Twitter, Facebook, Insta. Whites write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own BET.

White dudes own and run nearly all the main bits of the global Talking Machine.

Trust me - I know white people's POV and stories we hear it everyday.
You lost my trust. Your head is filled with bias and your heart is cold. Whites run things because of merit and skill. Try getting off your pity pot and do something for yourself. If you are successful, others will follow. THAT's the best thing YOU can do for YOUR people.
Couple of things to remember.

I earn good money. Most likely more than you. I'm very comfortable. But white ppl can take every penny I have away from me. They can take my house, car everything. Why ? Because I live under a system of racism white supremacy.

So I don't get fooled by money.

Bill Cosby was rich. White ppl took him down.
Tiger Woods was rich. White ppl him down.
Michael Jackson was rich. White ppl took him down.
Mike Tyson was rich. White ppl took him down.

Floyd Mayweather, Oprah, Le Bron, Beyonce,, don't matter they can b taking down.

Black degradation is essential in a system of white supremacy.
Cosby's libido took him down. Drinking took Tiger down.
Jackson's father took him down.
Tyson's aggressiveness took him down.
White ppl did take IM2 down, so yeah there's that.

Yawn! More white dumbness.
Try to deny the above-you can't-some blacks do dumb things, and you do the most.

Let's ignore the years of laws that excluded black and make silly comments about resources that mainly went to poor whites.
No, lets not. If resources were given to a group of blacks and ended up being wasted, then the poster is accurate-you can't fight that logic.

White Man Planned To ‘Let Loose’ On Black People With A Machete At A New Jersey Mall

Menlo Park Mall doesn’t even have many black folks as it it’s in Edison NJ with many people from India and Indian-Americans.

He should've went to Woodbridge mall if he wanted a real challenge.

But he didn't want that smoke

Name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do? For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Sure - A black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, that is an INDIVIDUAL acting as an INDIVIDUAL and there is no SYSTEM in place that will support his right to harm you, In fact, he will go to JAIL.

As to your link. It was on the 23rd Nov. Right ? But guess what ? He was caught on the 24th

And bear in mind. This was a homeless man who didn't kill anyone. But the system of white supremacy shut that down in a minute and now he's gonna spend a long time in Shawshank.

Racial bias on the part of black folks, even the most vicious is pretty impotent.

Let's say he hates white people. And yet what kind of power have? None. He was in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever. That’s not racism. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives. And there are virtually no black folkswho can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.

That's why white policeman can murder black people and get away with it because there is a SYSTEM in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison SYSTEMS

White Man Planned To ‘Let Loose’ On Black People With A Machete At A New Jersey Mall

Menlo Park Mall doesn’t even have many black folks as it it’s in Edison NJ with many people from India and Indian-Americans.

He should've went to Woodbridge mall if he wanted a real challenge.

But he didn't want that smoke

Name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do? For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Sure - A black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, that is an INDIVIDUAL acting as an INDIVIDUAL and there is no SYSTEM in place that will support his right to harm you, In fact, he will go to JAIL.

As to your link. It was on the 23rd Nov. Right ? But guess what ? He was caught on the 24th

And bear in mind. This was a homeless man who didn't kill anyone. But the system of white supremacy shut that down in a minute and now he's gonna spend a long time in Shawshank.

Racial bias on the part of black folks, even the most vicious is pretty impotent.

Let's say he hates white people. And yet what kind of power have? None. He was in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever. That’s not racism. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives. And there are virtually no black folkswho can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.

That's why white policeman can murder black people and get away with it because there is a SYSTEM in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison SYSTEMS
Quit referring to the past. As a group, whites now do not do the things you say they DID. Racism is hating someone because of their race, not just denying them things. I am white, I cannot do those things you say whites do to blacks. If a white person with no power hates a black person, he is called a racist. Total bullshit in making excuses. The black man who wanted to kill whites was just as racist as the whites who want to kill blacks, just because of their skin color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back