More than 90 Muslims, nearly all Democrats, running for public office across the U.S.

" Dull Response "

* Unread Poorly Informed Objective While Ignorant *

Clearly we are not speaking the same language. Spare me the biblical blather and horseshit about the left's mind.
What biblical blather , those are citations from the qurayn .

The torah only applies within israel and thus any directives to implement its religious polity through violence are limited in that scope .

In contrast , every adherent of fictional ishmaelism believes that the qurayn applies to everyone , everywhere , and the directives to implement its religious polity through violence are not limited in scope to hejaz , cannot be extricated from the doctrine , and are expected to be applied whenever they are superior .

More than 90 American Muslims, nearly all of them Democrats, are running for public office across the country this year
You brought this on with your extreme politics. Now let’s see how many we Liberals can get elected!
You are a regressive, not a liberal.

If you were liberal, you would oppose the very least liberal ideology on the planet rather than supporting it as you are doing.
You misunderstand. This is all about pissing off the other side, no matter if it hurts America or not.

Isn’t that the lesson you wingnuts have been trying to teach us since the tea party retards?

Now, where can I donate to one of these Muslim candidates?

I'm not a wingnut.

I'm an independent.

The difference between the two of us is that I am intelligent and well educated whereas you are just a mindless little hack.

This should be a warning to all Americans. They must remember that Islam is not a religion, it is a political movement to dominate everything around it.

More than 90 American Muslims, nearly all of them Democrats, are running for public office across the country this year. Many are young and politically inexperienced, and most are long shots. But they represent a collective gamble: that voters are so disgusted by America’s least popular president on record that they’re willing to elect members of America’s least popular religious minority group.

Although their number seems small, the candidacies mark an unprecedented rise for the nation’s diverse Muslim community that typically has been underrepresented in American politics.

One only has to look at what elected Muslims have done in the UK.

More of this alarming news @ The blue Muslim wave: American Muslims launch political campaigns, hope to deliver ‘sweet justice’ to Trump
Calling Islam a political movement is the safest way for you to justify this post. Much the way the Nazis said the Jews were a threatening race rather than a religion.
Too bad we actually have real world examples of this and you are just paranoid about the non-existent "Islamophobia"...

This should be a warning to all Americans.

Of what?

They must remember that Islam is not a religion,

Pretty sure it is.

it is a political movement to dominate everything around it.

So it's just like Christianity.

The UK does not have our Constitution.
The Constitution isn't a magical shield that protects us from Sharia law.

Obviously Democrats don't care about the Constitution anyway.

Yes they are! Now you are saying that Sharia Law is compatible with the US Constitution?

Sharia Law is every bit as compatible as the Christian version thereof. In other words, neither one has any place in our system of governance.

This is probably exactly what it's going to take to cleanse this far right, fundamentalist Christian mess out.
Give me a few examples of your supposed Christian Version of Sharia Law that is on the books, Is some one forcing you not to eat meat on Friday or go to Chirch on Sunday? Or do you mean the old blue laws where you cannot by beer before noon on Sunday?

The easiest one is gay people and marriage.

Bakers not wanting to bake cakes for gay marriages goes against the principles of the US Constitution, yet the right are trying to force this into being law.
Exactly what principles of the US Constitution does not wanting to bake a cake go against?

If a single group is singled out for exclusion, it violates the equal protection clause.

Such as the way you Maoists single out Christians for exclusion and persecution by government?

More than 90 American Muslims, nearly all of them Democrats, are running for public office across the country this year
You brought this on with your extreme politics. Now let’s see how many we Liberals can get elected!

If you were liberal, you would oppose the very least liberal ideology on the planet rather than supporting it as you are doing.
You misunderstand. This is all about pissing off the other side, no matter if it hurts America or not.

Isn’t that the lesson you wingnuts have been trying to teach us since the tea party retards?

I'm not a wingnut.

I'm an independent.

The difference between the two of us is that I am intelligent and well educated whereas you are just a mindless little hack.
No, you’re a wingnut.

This should be a warning to all Americans. They must remember that Islam is not a religion, it is a political movement to dominate everything around it.

More than 90 American Muslims, nearly all of them Democrats, are running for public office across the country this year. Many are young and politically inexperienced, and most are long shots. But they represent a collective gamble: that voters are so disgusted by America’s least popular president on record that they’re willing to elect members of America’s least popular religious minority group.

Although their number seems small, the candidacies mark an unprecedented rise for the nation’s diverse Muslim community that typically has been underrepresented in American politics.

More of this alarming news @ The blue Muslim wave: American Muslims launch political campaigns, hope to deliver ‘sweet justice’ to Trump

should muslims be republicans?

They are actually pretty conservative...but, the Republicans might treat them like they did the Log Cabin Republican group....
Or maybe foreign conservatives stand to gain a lot from siding with traitorous left wing parties....

This should be a warning to all Americans.

Of what?

They must remember that Islam is not a religion,

Pretty sure it is.

it is a political movement to dominate everything around it.

So it's just like Christianity.

The UK does not have our Constitution.

Coming from a Trumpanzee, this means nothing.

Are you trying to say European Christians didn't suit up and trek off to the Holy Lands? Or were you thinking Christians had given up slavery at that point? Maybe you were thinking the Inquisition wasn't going on at the same time. Or maybe you're just the Zombie Fucking Apocalypse.

Are you trying to say that Muslim hoards didn't invade Spain, France, Turkey, the Baltics, and threaten Rome?

Maybe you were thinking that the West has a duty to lay down and die to appease the greater Caliphate?

Or are you thinking your Beloved Islam has given up slavery at this point? It hasn't.

Sharia Law is every bit as compatible as the Christian version thereof. In other words, neither one has any place in our system of governance.

This is probably exactly what it's going to take to cleanse this far right, fundamentalist Christian mess out.
Give me a few examples of your supposed Christian Version of Sharia Law that is on the books, Is some one forcing you not to eat meat on Friday or go to Chirch on Sunday? Or do you mean the old blue laws where you cannot by beer before noon on Sunday?

The easiest one is gay people and marriage.

Bakers not wanting to bake cakes for gay marriages goes against the principles of the US Constitution, yet the right are trying to force this into being law.
Exactly what principles of the US Constitution does not wanting to bake a cake go against?

If a single group is singled out for exclusion, it violates the equal protection clause.

Such as the way you Maoists single out Christians for exclusion and persecution by government?

Sell stupid somewhere else.

Actually, yeah, it does. That whole separation of church and state thing.

[
Sell stupid somewhere else.

Where would you like me to sell you?

I take it you are an Iranian agent? Hence you are Shi'ite. Do you plan to invade Saudi Arabia and take possession of Mecca and the Idol? If you Iranians hold the Idol, then you will be the True Caliphate, right? Allah lives in the Idol, which is why you primitive monkeys bow to the Idol 5 times each day.

Any call for religious law period is "too much" but there's nuts all over who call for the weirdest shit. What are you going to do, shoot them?

WHO FOUNDED THIS NATION? WHAT RELIGION WERE THEY?????

THOSE are the people who gave you freedom. Those are the people who offered you the life you have today.

SHOW SOME APPRECIATION you entitlement sucking INGRATE !!!!

you mean desists who separated church and state? those people?

or do you mean the freedom lovers who owned slaves and didn't let women vote?

because they were both, because of the age they lived in.

but they weren't alt right loons.
You mean DEISTS as in JUST Jefferson and nobody else?

Rich people generally owned slaves back then, and they were also generally the only people voting.

There was no such thing as any political ideology other than alt-right back then. Pro-white 100% across the spectrum(similar to how both Democrats and Republicans worship Jews today).

Like the Canadian Constitutional Articles specifically outlawed govt health care.....

The separation of church and state doesn't actually exist btw. It was simply the ramblings of Jefferson who ultimately lost.

I'm not a wingnut.

I'm an independent.

No, you’re a wingnut.
And you are just a nut.

Like the Canadian Constitutional Articles specifically outlawed govt health care.....

The separation of church and state doesn't actually exist btw. It was simply the ramblings of Jefferson who ultimately lost.

While I agree with you on that point, SCOTUS and every court below them has stated otherwise. It's established law now. Whether or not it should be is a whole other discussion.

While I agree with you on that point, SCOTUS and every court below them has stated otherwise. It's established law now. Whether or not it should be is a whole other discussion.
It really isn't established law.

It is just institutionalized bigotry against Christians under the guise of secularism that will quickly move aside when Muslims gain more power.

The idiots in Europe never thought Sharia law would come to Europe, and now many of those same idiots suck the cock of Allah just to stay employed.

The Muslim world is a direct result of Muslim conquest...conversion by the sword...Karma is a MFer.

Is it? Because frankly, when the Christian conquered most of those lands back, none of those people were all that keen to convert. And then they chased them out again.

Forum List

Back