Mother Mary is here to stay

God does not orchestrate tragedies or bad acts of man. But from those tragedies and bad acts of man good will arise.

So if you want to blame God for all the bad things that arise from the natural condition of life, don’t you believe you should credit him for all of the good things that arise from the natural condition of life?
I'd first like to know why god creates deformed and retarded babies. And why did he make a creation where lots of bad things will happen to us?
It is a condition of life.

God did not orchestrate it.

You want to blame God for the bad and ignore all of the good. Maybe you just don’t see any good.
It's a condition of life, sure, but WHY did god PURPOSELY make deformed and retarded babies?

If you want to attribute all the good to god, then he has to take responsibility for the bad also, he made everything.
I already explained that to you. He didn’t orchestrate it. It is a condition of life.

It seems to me that you seek god-lite.

Are you telling me that there can be no God unless everything is perfect?
No, I’m just wondering why god makes deformed and retarded babies
I already explained that God doesn’t. It is a condition of life. Unless of course you believe God controls every aspect of reality and we have no choice or control in the matter.

I'd first like to know why god creates deformed and retarded babies. And why did he make a creation where lots of bad things will happen to us?

You want to blame God for the bad and ignore all of the good. Maybe you just don’t see any good.
It's a condition of life, sure, but WHY did god PURPOSELY make deformed and retarded babies?

If you want to attribute all the good to god, then he has to take responsibility for the bad also, he made everything.
I already explained that to you. He didn’t orchestrate it. It is a condition of life.

I already explained that God doesn’t. It is a condition of life. Unless of course you believe God controls every aspect of reality and we have no choice or control in the matter.
People don't have control over deformed and retarded babies except in some narrow examples. So god made a creation where such barbarities are possible, when he didn't have to.

It was clear that a Nazi like you has to give the first stupid answer to this what I said here. I'm on a death list of the Nazis here in Germany. Do you think this drives me only a little nervous?

Where is this imaginary death list of yours?

Counterquestion: How often a day calls you someone "idiot" and why are the people so stupid to do so?

So you have no death list. Got it.

A Nazi told me he once that they have a death list and that he will write me on it. I don't doubt that this is true. In death arithmetics Nazis are always on top of the iceberg.

You're too gullible. You even thought you could take Russia. :lol:

I fear you need help from a psychiatrist.

People don't have control over deformed and retarded babies

A fetal alcohol syndome is for example a main reason for problems of babies in such a context. So lots of things in this context are not out of control.

except in some narrow examples. So god made a creation where such barbarities are possible, when he didn't have to.

If you are speaking now about something what had happened in your own life or in the life of your family or friends then it is now here the totally wrong place to discuss about this. The internet is not a protected space. And you are no one who is familiar with the own weakness. Try to find professional help and/or a self-help group.

Last edited:
Where is this imaginary death list of yours?

Counterquestion: How often a day calls you someone "idiot" and why are the people so stupid to do so?

So you have no death list. Got it.

A Nazi told me he once that they have a death list and that he will write me on it. I don't doubt that this is true. In death arithmetics Nazis are always on top of the iceberg.

You're too gullible. You even thought you could take Russia. :lol:

I fear you need help from a psychiatrist.

I bet you have Herman Goring on speed dial.

People don't have control over deformed and retarded babies except in some narrow examples. So god made a creation where such barbarities are possible, when he didn't have to.
How do you know that?

Do you think God can make an up without a down too?

A fetal alcohol syndome is for example a main reason for problems of babies in such a context. So lots of things in this context are not out of control.

except in some narrow examples. So god made a creation where such barbarities are possible, when he didn't have to.

If you are speaking now about something what had happened in your own life or in the life of your family or friends then it is now here the totally wrong place to discuss about this. The internet is not a protected space. And you are no one who is familiar with the own weakness. Try to find professional help and/or a self-help group.

Most deformed babies and retarded babies aren't due to alcohol. God made such deformities possible.

How do you know that?

So god doesn't have control over his creation and what he creates? Is that your final answer? ;biggrin:

be that as it may--------I NEED THE TERM FOR FEASIBLE-------the possible flaws SHOULD HAVE BEEN determined
Why do you need the term for feasible?

Why should the possible flaws have been determined?

a diagnosis is nothing more than a PREDICTION
What does that have to do with the questions I asked?

Why do you need the term for feasible? Feasible effectively means practicable. Which means whenever possible it should be that way.

Again what we are discussing is what is possible.

How do you know that?

So god doesn't have control over his creation and what he creates? Is that your final answer? ;biggrin:
God’s power is best defined as purpose. If what he created through sheer omnipotence defeated his purpose then it would not be a sign of power but of weakness. Bigger Grin.

Most deformed babies and retarded babies aren't due to alcohol. God made such deformities possible.

Again, God did not orchestrate this but from things like this good arises.

How do you know that?

God’s power is best defined as purpose. If what he created through sheer omnipotence defeated his purpose then it would not be a sign of power but of weakness. Bigger Grin.
Does that even mean anything? :dunno:

So god only has to do with good stuff? God didn't create an environment where bad things could happen? Then who did?

How do you know that?

Sure it does.

That which defeats God’s purpose - even if it was something he did himself - would not be a sign of power.

That’s probably why God hides himself from you.

How do you know that?

Sure it does.

That which defeats God’s purpose - even if it was something he did himself - would not be a sign of power.

Do you make this shit up as you go along? :lol:

So god only has to do with good stuff? God didn't create an environment where bad things could happen? Then who did?

What God created is good. It is up to us whether we live up to it.

It’s called free will. Bad things can happen to good people, Taz.

It seems you can only believe in a God who won’t let that happen.

How do you know that?

Sure it does.

Do you make this shit up as you go along? :lol:
That’s what you are doing. You keep waiting for magic to happen.

Sorry. You are pretty much on your own. By your own choice.

be that as it may--------I NEED THE TERM FOR FEASIBLE-------the possible flaws SHOULD HAVE BEEN determined
Why do you need the term for feasible?

a diagnosis is nothing more than a PREDICTION
What does that have to do with the questions I asked?

Why do you need the term for feasible? Feasible effectively means practicable. Which means whenever possible it should be that way.

Again what we are discussing is what is possible.

in REALITY ----in the world that science knows----anything that CAN
HAPPEN---WILL. The construction which is MAN (or even the entire
body of LIFE ------contains all kinds of tragic possibilities)-----the construct
is very flawed--------like a building put together with spit and chewing gum

What God created is good. It is up to us whether we live up to it.

It’s called free will. Bad things can happen to good people, Taz.

It seems you can only believe in a God who won’t let that happen.

What god created has bad in it. Deformed and retarded babies.

Forum List

Back