Mueller Has Evidence That Trump Lawyer Met With Russians During Election

We'll just have to wait and see. When Mueller makes his report, if it turns out Cohen did indeed travel to Prague, then the dossier has one more allegation substantiated.

That would be the first one.

Lol @ this thread.

Jill Stein met with Russians during her campaign

So did The Clinton Campaign

Are Libtards so stupid to think that meeting a diplomat is a crime?

It’s a crime when the intention of the meetings is to assist the Russians in interfering in the election, or to offer the Russians relief from sanctions in return for their help.

Which hasn't happened.

It sure as hell has.

Flynn asked the Russian Ambassador not to retaliate against the US for the sanctions imposed by Obama over their meddling because Trump would be in a position to cancel them after the Inauguration and Putin complied.

After the Inauguration, Trump steadfastly refused to impose new sanctions on Russia, until the poisoning in the UK forced him to do something. Congress stripped him of the power to cancel sanctions. Trump initially refused to sign it, until they sent the Bill back to him with a veto-proof vote.

Putin is said to be furious that Trump hasn’t repealed the Magnitsky Act. I guess that was part of the quid pro quo for Rusdian assistance in the election campaign.

Trump still hasn’t imposed all the sanctions voted by the House and Senate last year even after the attack on US forces by Russian mercenaries, the poisoning in the UK, or the continuing gas attacks in Syria after Putin promised to take Assad’s chemical weapons away.
You have no evidence whatsoever that there was any quid pro quo, dingbat.

I said “I guess”. Implicit in that statement it’s not a proven fact but a “guess”.

I know that Trump refused to sign the Bill requiring House approval before lifting sanctions against Russia without House consent, until it was sent back to him in veto proof form.

I know that he hasn’t imposed all of the sanctions against Russia that the House and Senate passed last year.

I know that today he refused to impose further sanctions on Russia after Nikki Haley told the UN there would be strong economic sanctions after the bombing.

You’ve convicted Hillary Clinton (in your mind) of wrong doing on less evidence than this.

DJT expresses concern for his lawyers

"I have many (too many!) lawyers," lamented Mr Trump, "and they are probably wondering when their offices, and even homes, are going to be raided with everything, including their phones and computers, taken. All lawyers are deflated and concerned!"

Trump says his lawyers 'probably wondering whether their offices will be raided' after criminal investigation into Michael Cohen

Are all of Trump’s lawyers committing criminal acts? Only those who are committing criminal acts have to worry about having their homes and offices searched.
Bullshit.

Evidence???

I haven't given an actual fuck enough to look into Cohen's travels until just now, "The dossier claims that Cohen was dispatched to Prague to "clean up the mess" left behind by two revelations: that Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort had a financial relationship with a politically toxic Ukrainian president and that campaign adviser Carter Page visited top Russian officials. Cohen’s meeting with "Kremlin representatives" was alleged to have taken place in "August/September 2016" — not quite the same time frame as those passport stamps.

Many news organizations attempted to verify or debunk claims in the dossier, including that Cohen was in Prague around that time. A BuzzFeed News reporter spent three days visiting about 45 hotels in the city and found no evidence Cohen had stayed in any of them during that period.

Cohen has said that he couldn’t have been in Prague because he was visiting the University of Southern California with his son on a college baseball recruiting trip. He posted a photograph from his daughter’s social media account showing the two of them together in Los Angeles on the final week of August."

This Is The Inside Of Trump’s Lawyer’s Passport

Da3LQyCXcAIOiPO.jpg

Great work!!

Here's Cohen in LA when Bobby "Anthrax" Mueller" claims to have proof that he was meeting Russian agents in Prague. Unless Cohen fucked someone named "Prague" there's no way Cohen was in Prague at the end of August as purported by the totally inaccurate dossier.

Comey bet his reputation on the dossier, Mueller based his investigation on it.
Cohen flew to Italy in July of 2016.

He was in LA in the last week of August.

If Cohen was trying to avoid leaving evidence he had visited Prague, he would not have rented a hotel room there. He could have stayed in Germany, or Liechtenstein, or Austria, or Italy. Hundreds of options.

Excuse me, the time frame in the dossier was late Aug to early Sep, not Jul.

6) Michael Cohen played a key role in the conspiracy.

The dossier says that after Paul Manafort was fired, Cohen traveled to a European Union country (later reports claim it was the Czech Republic) in late August or early September to meet with Russian officials, and that the meeting took place under the cover of a Russian NGO, Rossotrudnichestvo.

The Steele dossier on Trump and Russia, explained
we only got to see the one passport Cohen has showed us.... it's his second passport that is common for businessmen who travel to Israel or the middle east on occasion, to have, that Cohen never showed us, which Mueller likely has access to that one... which confirmed he was in Prague....?

two passports information

Yes, You Can (and Should) Have Two U.S. Passports

I haven't given an actual fuck enough to look into Cohen's travels until just now, "The dossier claims that Cohen was dispatched to Prague to "clean up the mess" left behind by two revelations: that Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort had a financial relationship with a politically toxic Ukrainian president and that campaign adviser Carter Page visited top Russian officials. Cohen’s meeting with "Kremlin representatives" was alleged to have taken place in "August/September 2016" — not quite the same time frame as those passport stamps.

Many news organizations attempted to verify or debunk claims in the dossier, including that Cohen was in Prague around that time. A BuzzFeed News reporter spent three days visiting about 45 hotels in the city and found no evidence Cohen had stayed in any of them during that period.

Cohen has said that he couldn’t have been in Prague because he was visiting the University of Southern California with his son on a college baseball recruiting trip. He posted a photograph from his daughter’s social media account showing the two of them together in Los Angeles on the final week of August."

Da3LQyCXcAIOiPO.jpg

Great work!!

Here's Cohen in LA when Bobby "Anthrax" Mueller" claims to have proof that he was meeting Russian agents in Prague. Unless Cohen fucked someone named "Prague" there's no way Cohen was in Prague at the end of August as purported by the totally inaccurate dossier.

If Cohen was trying to avoid leaving evidence he had visited Prague, he would not have rented a hotel room there. He could have stayed in Germany, or Liechtenstein, or Austria, or Italy. Hundreds of options.

The dossier says that after Paul Manafort was fired, Cohen traveled to a European Union country (later reports claim it was the Czech Republic) in late August or early September to meet with Russian officials, and that the meeting took place under the cover of a Russian NGO, Rossotrudnichestvo.

we only got to see the one passport Cohen has showed us.... it's his second passport that is common for businessmen who travel to Israel or the middle east on occasion, to have, that Cohen never showed us, which Mueller likely has access to that one... which confirmed he was in Prague....?

More assumptions and speculation, Cohen supposedly traveled after Manafort left the campaign in late Aug, the 20th to be exact. Cohen was in CA the last week of Aug.

Da3LQyCXcAIOiPO.jpg

Great work!!

Maybe Cohen sent his Astral Body to Prague

If Cohen did, indeed, meet with Kremlin operatives in Prague in the Summer of 2016...

And if Cohen discussed matters involving Russian meddling in American politics in the run-up to the November 8, 2016 general election...

And if Trump knew about it...

Then the Republicans themselves will have no choice but to move for both Impeachment in the House and Conviction in the Senate...

Joined in a truly bipartisan effort, sadly but with great relief, by their Democratic brothers and sisters...

Yielding a President Michael Pence, and an end to the present long National Nightmare.

Correct, but don't forget about the Blue Tidal Wave coming in November. Pence will have to contend with both the Senate and House being held by a large majority of Democrats!

View attachment 188272
water-drip-8331601.jpg

And of course liberals don't care that Mueller is going after Cohen over his personal business dealings, which have nothing to do with Russian collusion and are far outside the scope of what Mueller is supposed to be investigating. This is the classic, textbook example of a witch hunt: using your investigative authority to indict people on matters that have nothing to do with what you're supposed to be investigating.

And of course conservatives continue to be irrelevant fools, especially the ones who do not realize, that the current investigation of Cohen has to do with his personal business dealings!

Prosecutors: Probe of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen centers on Cohen's business dealingsView attachment 188105

Why aren't blacks voting for him in droves ?

Lol @ this thread.

Jill Stein met with Russians during her campaign

So did The Clinton Campaign

Are Libtards so stupid to think that meeting a diplomat is a crime?

It’s a crime when the intention of the meetings is to assist the Russians in interfering in the election, or to offer the Russians relief from sanctions in return for their help.

Which hasn't happened.

It sure as hell has.

Flynn asked the Russian Ambassador not to retaliate against the US for the sanctions imposed by Obama over their meddling because Trump would be in a position to cancel them after the Inauguration and Putin complied.

After the Inauguration, Trump steadfastly refused to impose new sanctions on Russia, until the poisoning in the UK forced him to do something. Congress stripped him of the power to cancel sanctions. Trump initially refused to sign it, until they sent the Bill back to him with a veto-proof vote.

Putin is said to be furious that Trump hasn’t repealed the Magnitsky Act. I guess that was part of the quid pro quo for Rusdian assistance in the election campaign.

Trump still hasn’t imposed all the sanctions voted by the House and Senate last year even after the attack on US forces by Russian mercenaries, the poisoning in the UK, or the continuing gas attacks in Syria after Putin promised to take Assad’s chemical weapons away.
You have no evidence whatsoever that there was any quid pro quo, dingbat.

I said “I guess”. Implicit in that statement it’s not a proven fact but a “guess”.

I know that Trump refused to sign the Bill requiring House approval before lifting sanctions against Russia without House consent, until it was sent back to him in veto proof form.

I know that he hasn’t imposed all of the sanctions against Russia that the House and Senate passed last year.

I know that today he refused to impose further sanctions on Russia after Nikki Haley told the UN there would be strong economic sanctions after the bombing.

You’ve convicted Hillary Clinton (in your mind) of wrong doing on less evidence than this.
When trump

Sets up his own email server
Loses 33k mails
Hires outside firms to delete info from hard drives
Lies about passing on confidential information
Sells uranium to Russia

Let me know.

About your sig, if you traitors take to the streets, it's turkey shoot time.

You want a civil war? Yes, of course you do, we normals have the same promise.

If your coup d'etat somehow succeeds, this becomes a shooting war.

uh-huh. we will be peaceful. but we will exercise our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

now who's the fucking stalinist, little mutt?

Ya gonna hit me with your purse?

ya gonna shoot me with your gun?

Isn't that your threat in your sig? You Stalinists will take to the street and burn cities yet again?

guess you can't read home schooler.

I read fine Commie fucker. You have a sig threatening riots or civil war if your fail at your treason.

If your coup succeeds, then this becomes a shooting war - just like that.

If it fails and you Stalinist fucks get violent, you'll be contained.

Clear enough for you, Comrade?

If Cohen did, indeed, meet with Kremlin operatives in Prague in the Summer of 2016...

And if Cohen discussed matters involving Russian meddling in American politics in the run-up to the November 8, 2016 general election...

And if Trump knew about it...

Then the Republicans themselves will have no choice but to move for both Impeachment in the House and Conviction in the Senate...

Joined in a truly bipartisan effort, sadly but with great relief, by their Democratic brothers and sisters...

Yielding a President Michael Pence, and an end to the present long National Nightmare.

And if Unicorns really can fly, and dwarves are wearing fairy boots, then your coup d'etat will be glorious as you revel in your treason..

It sure as hell has.

Of course you're lying, but let's pretend you weren't:

Exactly WHAT are you Stalinist fucks going to say? You who defended the above?

You Stalinists are such fucking liars.

Trump sanctions on Russia: This is as far from ‘collusion’ as you can get

Hey, you're traitors attempting to overthrow the lawfully elected government of the United States, so what are a few lies, eh scumbag?

You fucking Stalinists ought to know, you bought that dossier from him to try and rig the election.

Last edited:
Holy shit, Sean Hannity was a client of Michael Cohen....because of course he fucking is.
I wonder what sexual affair Hannity had Cohen hush up for him?

He was probably sticking a cigar in his 19 year old assistants twat...

Or wait, that was your hero Bill Clinton.

It's not sexual harassment if a party member does it. One law for the proles, no law for the party elite.

Da Comrade?

Da3LQyCXcAIOiPO.jpg

Great work!!

More assumptions and speculation, Cohen supposedly traveled after Manafort left the campaign in late Aug, the 20th to be exact. Cohen was in CA the last week of Aug.

and what about the first week in September?

the dossier says it was the last week in august

or

the first week in September

time period, or there about....it was not precise or a precise date.....

Holy shit, Sean Hannity was a client of Michael Cohen....because of course he fucking is.

It's not sexual harassment if a party member does it. One law for the proles, no law for the party elite.

Da Comrade?
deflect much, ya troll!

Da Comrade?
deflect much, ya troll!

Hypocrite much, commie?

Forum List

Back