Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

But back to the subject at hand, the Michigan protesters remind me of draft dodgers during WWII.

Their country needs them to sacrifice some of their personal liberty for a short time for the good of the nation, but they will not bare any burden, they will pay no personal price, endure any hardship, it is all about them.

They are selfish, self indulgent cowards with the intellects of children.
And there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.

I don't owe you or anyone else SHIT!!!

But back to the subject at hand, the Michigan protesters remind me of draft dodgers during WWII.

Their country needs them to sacrifice some of their personal liberty for a short time for the good of the nation, but they will not bare any burden, they will pay no personal price, endure any hardship, it is all about them.

They are selfish, self indulgent cowards with the intellects of children.
And there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.

I don't owe you or anyone else SHIT!!!

Awww da po widdle demonrats are mad because not everyone wants to impoverish themselves for the entertainment of tyrants.

When is it time to start shooting them?
Hopefully never but these petty tyrant governors better realize it may be better to die a short death due to the corona virus instead of a long painful drawn out death because you aren't allowed to work anymore.

You are new here and welcome a board but don't waste your time with the no good faggy Tommy the Englishman DemoncRat

Allow me, Freyasman, to echo what the lady said.

Tainted Tommy is a British ignoramus, who knows nothing about the United States, who is solidly representative of the degenerate ideology against which the great men who founded this country were rebelling to do so, and yet he feels qualified to preach to us Americans about how he thinks we should run our country.

The only useful purpose that he serves is as a vivid reminder to us Americans of why we kicked the British filth out of our country more than two centuries ago, and to demonstrate that our reasons for having done so remain valid to this day.

He is worthy of no better response, from any American, than the cruelest and most disrespectful mockery that you can muster.

No, Tommy is not an ignoramus.

He is an ignoranus-in that he is both stupid, and an asshole.

Hopefully never but these petty tyrant governors better realize it may be better to die a short death due to the corona virus instead of a long painful drawn out death because you aren't allowed to work anymore.

I know of at least three suicides from the lockdown already. I expect my neighbor to check out soon...he's already crawled into a bottle.

I know of at least three suicides from the lockdown already. I expect my neighbor to check out soon...he's already crawled into a bottle.
Haha, yeah, every trumpkin has this anecdote. For effect, you should add in how they first tried to get treatment in canada and had to wait 6 months. Why go half assed on a lie? Show that ass.

Haha, yeah, every trumpkin has this anecdote. For effect, you should add in how they first tried to get treatment in canada and had to wait 6 months. Why go half assed on a lie? Show that ass.

Are you on some sort of mind-altering drugs?

And stop asking to see my ass...I do not swing that way.
Haha, when you are done whining, tell us another one. Ooh ooh, i know....tell us about how chloroquine cured 4 of your friends.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

Someone is seriously breaking the law if they storm the statehouse.

If they start shooting......well, shit.

But the unconstitutional edicts are ok then.

They are not. And I certainly don't like that stupid bitch.

But, there are recourses and you have to follow them.

They lost in court. That is what this country was founded on.

Don't like it, run for office and get people with you.

With people like you in charge we'd still be under the control of the Queen.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

All I'm seeing is people armed with phones. Just for fun here's some news from Lansing. Protesters return to Michigan Capitol to decry coronavirus stay-home order
Not much happening as of 20 minutes ago. What else ya got?

View attachment 330122

Yup. Two scary dudes. What's the guy up front got on his chest? Is that his lunch box? Man purse? The other guy looks like he's about to shit himself. I like the guy with the umbrella, myself.

Help me out here. The whole breaking story was armed gunmen STORMING the Capitol building.. I looked HARD for anyone INSIDE that building that LOOKED armed and only saw the Police with weapons. If that's true -- the HYPE on this story is likely the media's fault...

I looked HARD for anyone INSIDE that building that LOOKED armed
No you didn't. Just shut the hell up for once.

3500.jpg

I looked HARD for anyone INSIDE that building that LOOKED armed
No you didn't. Just shut the hell up for once.

3500.jpg

I see a bunch of dudes posing for a pic.. Where's the trampled security guards and the broken x-ray machine? Where is the physical effort "to storm"? Did the cameras miss all that?

I am shocked at how people react to these rights-barring measures.

A true freedom lover would IMMEDIATELY be suspicious of this type of government action. It may turn out to be legitimate government action, but this type of authoritative exercise should be questioned and scrutinized every single day.

This isn't questioning or scrutinizing, this is an armed assault on the duly elected governor, and against the majority wishes of the governed.

Who was assaulted? I heard it was a protest, no one hurt, no one assaulted. Just Americans protesting. A Constitutional right that the left hates and liberals still embrace.

Haha, when you are done whining, tell us another one. Ooh ooh, i know....tell us about how chloroquine cured 4 of your friends.

Stop listening to the voices in your head, dimbulb. They're not any smarter than you.
Well that wasn't a very good fairy tale. How about, you tell us how 870 thousand million of your friends got tested? Dude, these are supposed to be your lies, i shouldn't be doing all the work.

Well that wasn't a very good fairy tale. How about, you tell us how 870 thousand million of your friends got tested? Dude, these are supposed to be your lies, i shouldn't be doing all the work.

Seriously...stop listening to those voices. They're not real.

The only one I know who has been tested was tested because of her job. (She's a nurse.)

Reading this thread reveals just how this generation have failed America.

Failing wars, declining living standards in real terms even before the virus, a dysfunctional political system. A sociopath President and rather incompetent too. An Democratic opposition party running a man clearly in cognitive decline.

A social welfare and health system that is a disaster, one the rest of the developed world sees as a warning not an example.

A disastrous response to a global pandemic and ranting fools demanding they do what ever they want, not thinking of their fellow citizens health.

Anger, always anger, no solutions, simply ranting anger.

As seen on this very thread.

You are the United States of Anger.

Forum List

Back