Muslim terrorist stopped before he could attack in LA

garion13a5

Mar 28, 2016
Hello,

This is a correction from an earlier post. A seperate Muslim attack was stooped in LA.

garion13a5

Hello,

I agree with you completely. Muslims have shown themselves to be the most racist and homophobic people on the planet. We need to take action to ensure that Muslim attacks stop.

garion13a5

Hello,

This is a correction from an earlier post. A seperate Muslim attack was stooped in LA.

garion13a5

Please learn to spell, then kindly provide us with a link that indicates the suspect in Santa Monica is a Muslim.

Hello,

You are clearly a Muslim apologist and I don't think it would be a stretch to suspect that you secretly support the most recent Muslim attack in Orlando. The fact that you focused on a typo rather than concerning yourself with the facts is typical of Muslim attack apologists. They always seek to deflect the argument away from the evil done in the name of their religion.

garion13a5

he's probably just some innocent dude.

You may be the closest one to the truth. The so-called "explosives" that he had was Tannerite. Tannerite is used for target practice. It explodes on high speed impact, like from a bullet. It is very possible that this guy either went target practice prior to the event and didn't take all the stuff out of his car, or he was going target practicing after he got in contact with his friend at the parade. A lot of gay men collect and shoot guns.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was released in a day or two. Of course, I got the infirmation on the guy from a link in one of guno's posts so it could be all bull shit.

Hello,

garion13a5

Please learn to spell, then kindly provide us with a link that indicates the suspect in Santa Monica is a Muslim.

Hello,

You are clearly a Muslim apologist and I don't think it would be a stretch to suspect that you secretly support the most recent Muslim attack in Orlando. The fact that you focused on a typo rather than concerning yourself with the facts is typical of Muslim attack apologists. They always seek to deflect the argument away from the evil done in the name of their religion.

garion13a5

You're so full of shit.

I apologize for no one. I favor facts and evidence. Provide proof that the suspect in Santa Monica is a Muslim and I will condemn him in a heartbeat. The problem you have is, you can't. There is no evidence. Just your ignorant hatred for people not like yourself leading you down some deluded path. Shit, you don't even know the suspects name.

Let me help you... James Howell. From Indiana. Sounds kind of WASPy to me... So, now you have his name. Go dig up some evidence that he is a Muslim and post it here and I will happily condemn him and his misguided beliefs. Do it or shut the fuck up until you have evidence and facts to back up your idiotic proclamations.

You fucking moron.

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

You're so full of shit.

I apologize for no one. I favor facts and evidence. Provide proof that the suspect in Santa Monica is a Muslim and I will condemn him in a heartbeat. The problem you have is, you can't. There is no evidence. Just your ignorant hatred for people not like yourself leading you down some deluded path. Shit, you don't even know the suspects name.

Let me help you... James Howell. From Indiana. Sounds kind of WASPy to me... So, now you have his name. Go dig up some evidence that he is a Muslim and post it here and I will happily condemn him and his misguided beliefs. Do it or shut the fuck up until you have evidence and facts to back up your idiotic proclamations.

You fucking moron.
tell him mick....nothing like people spinning tales of suspense with nothing to back them up....

I'm going to go out on a limb, even before I know all of the facts, that this guy never gets charged with anything more serious than violating California's stupidly strict gun laws.

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

You're so full of shit.

You fucking moron.

Hello,

I think your post says so much. As a Muslim apologist you swear and attack anyone who dares to point out the obvious faults in your violent faith. When you demand that "I shut the fuck up," you prove the true worth of Islam. You seek to silence anyone who will not bow before your religion. Well, I won't be silent. The men at that club were American citizens and have the right to live their lives as they choose. Their actions harmed no one and this most recent Muslim attack was cowardly and pointless. I will not "shut the fuck up" as the shame today is yours, not America's.

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

You're so full of shit.

You fucking moron.

Hello,

I think your post says so much. As a Muslim apologist you swear and attack anyone who dares to point out the obvious faults in your violent faith. When you demand that "I shut the fuck up," you prove the true worth of Islam. You seek to silence anyone who will not bow before your religion. Well, I won't be silent. The men at that club were American citizens and have the right to live their lives as they choose. Their actions harmed no one and this most recent Muslim attack was cowardly and pointless. I will not "shut the fuck up" as the shame today is yours, not America's.

garion13a5
you are talking about a different incident than what your opening post was about...

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

You're so full of shit.

You fucking moron.

Hello,

garion13a5
you are talking about a different incident than what your opening post was about...

Hello,

Yes, you are correct. But I think it needs to be noted that after every Muslim attack we see a strong counter attack by Muslim apologists. The apologists will attempt to deflect attention from the attack, so I think its worth while reorienting the discussion.

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

You're so full of shit.

You fucking moron.

Hello,

garion13a5

Whoa whoa whoa... Hold on there halfwit... You started a thread about a "Muslim terrorist stopped before he could attack in LA." That has nothing to do with the Orlando Florida incident. Opposite sides of the country, no relation to one another. No evidence of the suspect in Santa Monica being a Muslim. You need to get your shit straight bub...

As for my religion, I have no religion.

Hello,

garion13a5

You're so full of shit.

You fucking moron.

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

Yes, you are correct. But I think it needs to be noted that after every Muslim attack we see a strong counter attack by Muslim apologists. The apologists will attempt to deflect attention from the attack, so I think its worth while reorienting the discussion.

garion13a5

REORIENTING the discussion? You're changing the discussion!

Holy hell... You don't deserve any serious consideration on any subject. Proven the fool, you change the discussion.

Hello,

garion13a5

You're so full of shit.

You fucking moron.

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5
hello.....Mick was not apologizing for anyone....he was asking you to back up your statement.....which is what you are supposed to do when you make one....

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

You're so full of shit.

You fucking moron.

Hello,

garion13a5

Whoa whoa whoa... Hold on there halfwit... You started a thread about a "Muslim terrorist stopped before he could attack in LA." That has nothing to do with the Orlando Florida incident. Opposite sides of the country, no relation to one another. No evidence of the suspect in Santa Monica being a Muslim. You need to get your shit straight bub...

As for my religion, I have no religion.

Hello,

I very much doubt that you are not a Muslim. When presented with a cogent argument, you write insults and call names. You attempt to silence those who want to have an honest discussion of the facts at hand. You seek to suppress and silence others; traits that are demonstrably part and parcel of Islam.

If you are truly not a Muslim, then I suggest you act like it. Encourage and support free thinking and debate. Do not hurl profanity and insults at anyone who questions Islam and do not deflect attention away from the evils of your faith.

garion13a5

Forum List

Back