Muslims are our friends but Islam is the enemy of Western Civilization?

Again, what does the Quran say about Jihad?

I am not your employee.

Look it up yourself. :cool:

You not suggesting you disagree with this are you?

Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.”

And If so what part, based on what scripture?

That's the worst thing about the interwebs, those sudden interweb outages, at the very moment, you were really going to right some wrongs.

What part of this do you not understand?

The Quran is the one and only ultimate authority in Islam.

Everything else is just opinions by various schools of thought and scholars.

So again; what does the Quran say about Jihad as it applies to today?

And not to some other situation, time or place.

Only to today. :cool:
You not suggesting you disagree with this are you?

Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.”

And If so what part, based on what scripture?

The truth only sets some free Mr. Fitnah. For many others it sets other factors into play which move to selective memory.

But that's another thing...

Id would say for those with an open mind , Mr Sunni is like a special ops for setting up muslims to look stupid.

The punk ass bitch cometh .
Did you want to tell those playing along @ home what part of

You disagree with and why?

punk ass bitch

Pfffft. :rofl:

No, because the onus of proof lies with the author of the footnote. There's no point in me discussing the passage until each claim within it has been substantiated according to Shari'i standards.

punk ass bitch

No, because the onus of proof lies with the author of the footnote. There's no point in me discussing the passage until each claim within it has been substantiated according to Shari'i standards.

Im asking if you disagree in principle and if so why based on what scripture.

punk ass bitch

Im asking if you disagree in principle and if so why based on what scripture.

You don't understand. I'm under no obligation to disprove or even discuss something using "scripture" when "scripture" wasn't used to support it in the first place. The burden of proof lies with the person making the claims.

If you are able to read , and render and opinion of the statement.
I would like to know if you agree or disagree.
and should you disagree why.
It isn't all that complicated.

If you are able to read , and render and opinion of the statement.
and should you disagree why.
It isn't all that complicated.

I'll be happy to share my opinion about the footnote once you have properly substantiated all of its constituent claims.

I'll be happy to share my opinion about the footnote once you have properly substantiated all of its constituent claims.

what_are_you_doing.jpg

Thanks I dont care about your opinion on the matter.
I wanted to see you rebut it using scripture.
We both know that isnt going to happen.

Thanks
You're welcome.

I dont care about your opinion on the matter.

You did a few minutes ago:

Mr.Fitnah said:

:lol:

Does that mean you were lying?

I wanted to see you rebut it using scripture.
We both know that isnt going to happen.
You have put forward an unsubstantiated claim and are asking me to disprove it. You are responsible for supporting your argument before it becomes my responsibility to disprove it. We both know you aren't going to provide that factual support.

Kalam

Mr. Fitnah said that he's not interested in your opinion on the scripture, but your rebut using scripture. That's what he's been asking for all along.

Where you went, well that's an entirely different path. Why?

Obfuscation or simply not the understanding of the scripture to find the relevant passages? Legal terms in Latin are obfuscatory as we are not in a court of law.

I want to read your response...

Remember how this works ?
Im the Pimp.
You work for me
No matter what you say.
I show either your opinion is contradicted by scripture .
Or you end up running away for a week or so.
It isn't a unsubstantiated claim .

Isnt the whole argument you have I know nothing about Islam?
Prove the grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia and “King Fahd Complex" for the Printing of the Holy Qur’an—The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques knows nothing as well.

Agree or not ?

If not why not.

Kalam

Mr. Fitnah said that he's not interested in your opinion on the scripture, but your rebut using scripture.
Perhaps you would like to tell me why I should spend time rebutting something that has not been proven. Would it be fair for me to post any shoddy, baseless interpretation of Jewish scripture and ask that you rebut it lest I hold it to be correct? No, it wouldn't, because there would be no indication that the interpretation was valid in the first place.

Obfuscation or simply not the understanding of the scripture to find the relevant passages? Legal terms in Latin are obfuscatory.

:lol:

Your failure to understand something or realize its pertinence to our present situation does not make it "obfuscatory."

Forum List

Back