My Gripe- Mr Trump Said He would Eliminate ISIS- Waiting

Mr Trump is doing such an amazing job. HIs speech in Saudi Arabia was one for all times. But one of the reasons I voted for Mr Trump was he said we would kill ISIS in brutal fashion. Still waiting for our military might to wipe the floor with these cowards

Waiting

-Geaux
Be patient rube. You may not get your war on ISIL, but you're guaranteed a war against someone with the GOP's globalists back in charge.

Nothing distracts better than a pointless war!
The distraction from a pointless war is not the goal. The pointless war is the goal.

LMAO- The left nut jobs likely think we should have stayed out of WW2

-Geaux
If we stayed out of WW2, the modern left would never have existed.

Mr Trump is doing such an amazing job. HIs speech in Saudi Arabia was one for all times. But one of the reasons I voted for Mr Trump was he said we would kill ISIS in brutal fashion. Still waiting for our military might to wipe the floor with these cowards

Waiting

-Geaux
Be patient rube. You may not get your war on ISIL, but you're guaranteed a war against someone with the GOP's globalists back in charge.

Nothing distracts better than a pointless war!
The distraction from a pointless war is not the goal. The pointless war is the goal.

-Geaux
If we stayed out of WW2, the modern left would never have existed.

Yep, and we would all be eating fish 24/7 and have kooky looking haircuts

-Geaux

Waiting

-Geaux

Waiting??? WTF, it took Obama 8 years to build ISIS.

Waiting

-Geaux

I'm totally on Trump's side.... that being said....Saudi Arabia backs ISIS and now Trump is selling arms to the Saudis.....I stop and think......what's this? what's the meaning of this

May be some conservative can explain it to me.

Waiting

-Geaux

I'm totally on Trump's side.... that being said....Saudi Arabia backs ISIS and now Trump is selling arms to the Saudis.....I stop and think......what's this? what's the meaning of this

May be some conservative can explait it to me.

More so about Iran.

-Geaux

Waiting

-Geaux

I just checked president Trump's itinerary: he has ISIS destruction booked on his schedule for next Tuesday at 2:30 in the afternoon. Right between draining the swamp and parting the Red Sea.

-Geaux
Funny . Why did you go back to ww 2 in your example when we've fought so many wars after that ? Shit, it's been like 75 years !

Why didn't you reference somthing more current?

Because it don't matter with you loons. I really believe the left would have cried foul and the Japanese were just misguided

-Geaux
^ Forgot that the left led the country through that war

Todays left ... todays left there sparky

-Geaux
Today's Trump-led right probably would have started WW2 and the U.S. would be divided between a dozen Asian and European powers right now.

Waiting

-Geaux

May be some conservative can explait it to me.

More so about Iran.

-Geaux

But can you explain why is he selling arms to Saudi Arabia if Saudi Arabia is backing ISIS?

I just can't understand!

I would appreciate if anybody can explain it to me then, in an intelligent manner. Thank you.

I thought Putin already destroyed isis ? Remember ? He jumped into the fray and was going to show obama how it's done .

...... then isis blew up a Russian airliner.

Im sorry. Have you been drinking? Your intent did not make the trip

-Geaux

Yes I've been drinking. And watching the celtics . My point still rings true .

Does your mommy know you have been into her liquor cabinet?

That will stunt your growth!

I'm 6 2' . I've grown enough .

On the Internet, everybody is what they claim. We all know you are a middle school student with no parents to supervise your use of the Internet. Nobody else could be that ridiculous!

Waiting

-Geaux

The Saudis are attacking the Houthis in Yemen who are supported by Iran.

Waiting

-Geaux

Saudi Arabia is killing children and civilians in Yemen like there is no tomorrow.

But what about the terrorist attacks done by ISIS in the West? like the one that happened yesterday?

Something doesn't make sense.

Just to make clear I still totally approve of Trump.

It's just that this huge selling of arms to the Saudis who back ISIS.......I am trying to understand. ...and I can't.

Waiting

-Geaux

Saudi Arabia is killing children and civilians in Yemen like there is no tomorrow.

But what about the terrorist attacks done by ISIS in the West? like the one that happened yesterday?

The Houthis are NOT ISIS.

Waiting

-Geaux

The Houthis are NOT ISIS.

ok

but Saudi Arabia backs ISIS.

It's just that this huge selling of arms to the Saudis who back ISIS.......I am trying to understand. ...and I can't.

The Saudis government does NOT back ISIS! Perhaps that is why you are confused. You have been listening to people who don't know what they are talking about.

omg......

Sunni Saudi Arabia ABSOLUTELY backs sunni ISIS!

I can't believe this....

The Saudis government does NOT back ISIS! Perhaps that is why you are confused. You have been listening to people who don't know what they are talking about.

omg......

I can't believe this....

So show me a definitive link saying that the Saudi government has been providing support for ISIS.

omg......

I can't believe this....

So show me a definitive link saying that the Saudi government has been providing support for ISIS.

oh please where have you been all these years.

go find it yourself.

omg......

I can't believe this....

oh please where have you been all these years.

go find it yourself.

Starting off with an admission that you are wrong is no way to make a point in a discussion.

Forum List

Back