My Gripe- Mr Trump Said He would Eliminate ISIS- Waiting

Just to make clear I still totally approve of Trump.

It's just that this huge selling of arms to the Saudis who back ISIS.......I am trying to understand. ...and I can't.

The Saudis government does NOT back ISIS! Perhaps that is why you are confused. You have been listening to people who don't know what they are talking about.

omg......

Sunni Saudi Arabia ABSOLUTELY backs sunni ISIS!

I can't believe this....

So show me a definitive link saying that the Saudi government has been providing support for ISIS.

oh please where have you been all these years.

go find it yourself.

Starting off with an admission that you are wrong is no way to make a point in a discussion.

I don't want to discuss.

I want an answer.

And you ain't got the answer.

The Saudis government does NOT back ISIS! Perhaps that is why you are confused. You have been listening to people who don't know what they are talking about.

omg......

I can't believe this....

So show me a definitive link saying that the Saudi government has been providing support for ISIS.

go find it yourself.

Starting off with an admission that you are wrong is no way to make a point in a discussion.

I don't want to discuss.

I want an answer.

I gave you the answer and you just don't like the truth. Saudi Arabia has rich fundamentalists that support ISIS, but there is no support from the government.

omg......

I can't believe this....

go find it yourself.

I don't want to discuss.

I want an answer.

I gave you the answer and you just don't like the truth. Saudi Arabia has rich fundamentalists that support ISIS, but there is no support from the government.

Almost all the "rich fundamentalists" families in Saudi Arabia are royals , Ok?

Sunni Saudis help and give money to sunni ISIS

I can't see a point in continuing this conversation.

go find it yourself.

I don't want to discuss.

I want an answer.

Pardon me, but your ignorance is showing.

go find it yourself.

I don't want to discuss.

I want an answer.

not mine....but yours.

Mr Trump is doing such an amazing job. HIs speech in Saudi Arabia was one for all times. But one of the reasons I voted for Mr Trump was he said we would kill ISIS in brutal fashion. Still waiting for our military might to wipe the floor with these cowards

Waiting

-Geaux
All Trump had when he took office was a mop-up operation left to do. ISIS is just about finished.

He told the rubes he would have a plan to eliminate ISIS in 30 days.

Just another lie in a mile long list of lies.

I don't want to discuss.

I want an answer.

not mine....but yours.

Ever been to Saudi Arabia? Ever visited anywhere outside the US? Ever been misled in your thinking by the media?

I don't want to discuss.

I want an answer.

not mine....but yours.

Ever been to Saudi Arabia? Ever visited anywhere outside the US? Ever been misled in your thinking by the media?

Why would have ever think of going to Saudi Arabia??????

you crazy??

Remember when the pseudocons whiiiiiiiined and whiiiiiiined when Hillary sold arms to Saudi Arabia?

Trump just did the same thing!

And the Chumps just sit there and take it. :lol:

Remember when Trump and his Chumps said cowards refuse to call the terrorists "radical Islamic terrorists"?

Trump the chickenshit refused to call them that when talking to a roomful of bigwig Muslims!

He sounded EXACTLY like Obama!

And the Chumps just sit there and take it. :lol:

not mine....but yours.

Why would have ever think of going to Saudi Arabia??????

you crazy??

I went lots of places I had no intention of going in service to my country. Some were good, and some were bad.

Forum List

Back