Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

I see, when a verse from the Koran is cited it is not a fact? I told you anyone who backs up their claims with the verses of Islam is telling the truth or you are denying what the Koran says? Understand that?

You can still show me a lie they were caught in.

Verses alone, out of context don't mean a lot. That's why there are the Hadiths and scholars and whatever. Understand that?

And I've backed up my claims with verses before....you just discount them.
The verses you used were abrogated and no longer valid. And your context.
Abdalla's key point is that seemingly violent texts from Islam's canon have to be read "in context." He explains that to put the Koran "in context," one must at least consider the following five factors:

• the context in which verses were "revealed" to Muhammad;
  • the principle of "abrogation";
  • other passages which address the same subject;
  • the life of Muhammad, and
  • the way the verse has been applied [by Muslim scholars].

Taking context into account, however, can actually make a "peaceful" verse quite nasty, and a violent verse even worse. There is nothing about "context" that makes it a magic wand to render peaceful and harmless every text over which it is waved. Context is neither a silver bullet against violent texts, nor is it a disinfectant for theological unpleasantness.

This article debunks the context bullshit, even in context it is a hateful religion/ideology. Next.

Violence and Context in Islamic Texts

Jihad Watch.

Abdullah is right. There is nothing in that statement that disproves what he said. It is just opinion.

Context matters. Do you ignore context when reading the Bible? No.
You do not.
I have told you Spencer knows more about Islam than most Iman's( and has proven it). And what is in that statement that stops the terror that proves he is wrong?
What os wrong is he never actually refuted any of Abdallah's points.

Spencer is like Stormfront. Who needs that crap?

Spencer's writings on islam are INTENSELY SCHOLARLY-----for stormfront
copycat------visit mosques. Lately ERDOGAN is putting out stormfront
style satements -----another stormfront KopyKat is ANJEM CHOUDRY

Verses alone, out of context don't mean a lot. That's why there are the Hadiths and scholars and whatever. Understand that?

Abdalla's key point is that seemingly violent texts from Islam's canon have to be read "in context." He explains that to put the Koran "in context," one must at least consider the following five factors:

Taking context into account, however, can actually make a "peaceful" verse quite nasty, and a violent verse even worse. There is nothing about "context" that makes it a magic wand to render peaceful and harmless every text over which it is waved. Context is neither a silver bullet against violent texts, nor is it a disinfectant for theological unpleasantness.

This article debunks the context bullshit, even in context it is a hateful religion/ideology. Next.

Jihad Watch.

Abdullah is right. There is nothing in that statement that disproves what he said. It is just opinion.

You do not.
I have told you Spencer knows more about Islam than most Iman's( and has proven it). And what is in that statement that stops the terror that proves he is wrong?

No he is not. You find one hateful quote from Spencer or one lie about Islam, please. Should I wait.

If you want some hate from Islam I can quote it, return the favor with some of Spencer's. Should I wait, you never found anything on Geller.

I already did that----pressed Coyote for something written by Robert Spencer that
she can CHALLENGE---------still waiting ----its been more than a year-----fret not---
I did not hold my breath

Jihad Watch.

You do not.

No he is not. You find one hateful quote from Spencer or one lie about Islam, please. Should I wait.

If you want some hate from Islam I can quote it, return the favor with some of Spencer's. Should I wait, you never found anything on Geller.

I already did that----pressed Coyote for something written by Robert Spencer that
she can CHALLENGE---------still waiting ----its been more than a year-----fret not---
I did not hold my breath
She cannot find a bit of hate in either Spencer or Geller. They speak about Islam truthfully. And the hate in Islam they reveal is projected back on them. The sad part is a child could figure that out.

Jihad Watch.

You do not.

Agreed. Spencer has an MA in religious studies and has been studying Islam for 40 yrs. Islam isn’t a race either, so how anyone can disgracefully attempt to link him with Stormfront is beyond me and is sickening.

Jihad Watch.

You do not.

Agreed. Spencer has an MA in religious studies and has been studying Islam for 40 yrs. Islam isn’t a race either, so how anyone can disgracefully attempt to link him with Stormfront is beyond me and is sickening.
Coyote is desperate.

I will try to find a link as I read a few days ago that Bangladesh is desperate to get rid of its ‘rohingya’ guests and that the Bangladeshi army has threatened to STARVE them if they refuse to return.
Why are they so desperate to get rid of the ‘rohingya’? Because they are terrified of the terrorism they consider them very likely to conduct in their nation. Wonder why they’d get a notion like that?

Bangladesh is a Muslim country, very over populated and very very poor.

They can not support 700,000 refugees.

Jihad Watch.

You do not.

I have as much right to my opinion as you do.

Jihad Watch.

You do not.

Stormfront isn’t just about race. It is about hate and propagating that hate. That is what Geller and Spencer do. And again, I have as much right to my opinion as you do.

Jihad Watch.

You do not.

Coyote is desperate.

Yet you disparage SPLC.

Jihad Watch.

You do not.

I did not hold my breath
She cannot find a bit of hate in either Spencer or Geller. They speak about Islam truthfully. And the hate in Islam they reveal is projected back on them. The sad part is a child could figure that out.

You support Myanmar,s genocide of the Rohinga. When comes to hate you have no credibility. And don’t say I am distorting anything. You finally admitted it.

The Danger of Linking the Rohingya Crisis to Terrorism

The ongoing crisis, however, highlights two important developments that will negatively impact the fate of the Rohingyas. First, the ARSA, currently an outlier, will be linked to the larger Rohingya community, increasing its prominence, and potentially emboldening it. While the ARSA has links to both Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, there is no evidence that the group has links to al Qaeda and the Islamic State (ISIS) or that it has been incorporated into larger transnational Islamist extremist networks. It is a small group whose main grievance — persecution of Rohingya Muslims — can be solved relatively easily by ending widespread discrimination. While meeting ARSA’s demands of citizenship and political equality will expose Myanmar’s poor governance, especially in the Rakhine province, it will likely eliminate the main root of violence in the area. But if the situation continues as is, ARSA might grow and develop real links to real terrorist groups, a claim already being made by Myanmar, India, and Bangladesh. Second, and more troubling, the Rohingyas are set to become a regional political tool that will continue to be used to justify a series of predatory and illiberal counterterrorism strategies as seen, again, in Myanmar, Bangladesh, and India.

As yet another boat full of refugees — mainly children — capsizes and survivors share stories of sexual violence, the current state of Rohingya suffering seems to have entered a new, more horrific chapter. Worldwide protests may pressure the current government in Myanmar to end the violence and accept the Rohingyas back, but it will not end the practice of linking a persecuted community to terrorism.

Jihad Watch.

You do not.

Stormfront isn’t just about race. It is about hate and propagating that hate. That is what Geller and Spencer do. And again, I have as much right to my opinion as you do.

That is what Geller and Spencer do.

No, Coyote, that is what Islam does. Have you found one lie about Islam from either of them? Have you found one hateful quote from either?

I did not hold my breath

You support Myanmar,s genocide of the Rohinga. When comes to hate you have no credibility. And don’t say I am distorting anything. You finally admitted it.
You have no credibility either by defending Islam, looks like a tie. But I do not say hateful things, I only say what you can't handle hearing and that somehow in your mind makes them hateful.

The ongoing crisis, however, highlights two important developments that will negatively impact the fate of the Rohingyas. First, the ARSA, currently an outlier, will be linked to the larger Rohingya community, increasing its prominence, and potentially emboldening it. While the ARSA has links to both Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, there is no evidence that the group has links to al Qaeda and the Islamic State (ISIS) or that it has been incorporated into larger transnational Islamist extremist networks. It is a small group whose main grievance — persecution of Rohingya Muslims — can be solved relatively easily by ending widespread discrimination. While meeting ARSA’s demands of citizenship and political equality will expose Myanmar’s poor governance, especially in the Rakhine province, it will likely eliminate the main root of violence in the area. But if the situation continues as is, ARSA might grow and develop real links to real terrorist groups, a claim already being made by Myanmar, India, and Bangladesh. Second, and more troubling, the Rohingyas are set to become a regional political tool that will continue to be used to justify a series of predatory and illiberal counterterrorism strategies as seen, again, in Myanmar, Bangladesh, and India.

As yet another boat full of refugees — mainly children — capsizes and survivors share stories of sexual violence, the current state of Rohingya suffering seems to have entered a new, more horrific chapter. Worldwide protests may pressure the current government in Myanmar to end the violence and accept the Rohingyas back, but it will not end the practice of linking a persecuted community to terrorism.
Sorry, Muslims over running a nation is terrorism. The Buddhists know first hand and want no part of it. I would think the subtle hints like killing them would give them that idea.

Your article is no more than an apology for an Islamic invasion.

That is what Geller and Spencer do.

No, Coyote, that is what Islam does. Have you found one lie about Islam from either of them? Have you found one hateful quote from either?

Pamela Geller

Pam Geller Lies: 5 Persistent Myths About Muslims

Robert Spencer is a self proclaimed “expert” in Islam. His credentials are...what?

From Wikipedia: Robert Spencer (author) - Wikipedia

Spencer received an M.A. in 1986 in religious studies from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. His masters thesis was on Catholic history.[12]

He did not study Islam and his degree is not in Islam or Islamic history. His expertise is all self-proclaimed not credentialed. He does not even speak Arabic.

Also from Wikipedia.
Abraham Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) called Spencer and Geller American anti-Muslim writers because their writings "promote a conspiratorial anti-Muslim agenda under the pretext of fighting radical Islam. This belief system parallels the creation of an ideological—and far more deadly—form of anti-Semitism in the late 19th and early 20th centuries." He continued, "we must always be wary of those whose love for the Jewish people is born out of hatred of Muslims or Arabs."[28][29]

Dinesh D'Souza, of the Hoover Institution, wrote that Spencer [31]

Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR) listed Spencer as a "Smearcaster" in an article in 2008, stating that "by selectively ignoring inconvenient Islamic texts and commentaries, Spencer concludes that Islam is innately extremist and violent".[32]

Last edited:

Sorry, Muslims over running a nation is terrorism. The Buddhists know first hand and want no part of it. I would think the subtle hints like killing them would give them that idea.

Coming from a supporter of genocide, your statements have no credibility when it comes to terrorism.

Coming from a supporter of genocide, your statements have no credibility when it comes to terrorism.
So you going to end this conversation with something to do with your support of Islam, a killing machine, a supremacist ideology, and just plain shitty way to live, or are we going to forget about that?

So you going to end this conversation with something to do with your support of Islam, a killing machine, a supremacist ideology, and just plain shitty way to live, or are we going to forget about that?

If you point out specific acts by specific people I will tell you what I think of them. Otherwise I don’t see what your point is.

Forum List

Back