myth of Native Americans

Typical racist snowflake- in love with Youtube.

Too much mainstream media has skewed your perception of reality, they have filled your head with propaganda about white America to soothe those deep seated and well deserved feelings of inadequacy. Make no mistake, snowflake...take it from someone who knows.

Indians didn't scalp until they found soldiers scalping indians. Surprised you didn't know that.

Scalping was introduced to Europe with the LBK Culture who were a band of Neolithic Near Eastern immigrants..

Perhaps- but we are talking of the introduction of scalping in the New World- started by Europeans who paid for scalps of Native Americans just as we used to pay hunters for coyote skins.

Not all Europeans are really European in the first place.

Southern Europeans for example are very Arab like in their DNA.

The Estonians, Finns, Latvians, and Lithuanians are the most WHG (Indigenous European by genetics) the least Mediterranean.

Germans, and the English the most barbaric of Northern Europe, look, and act more like Spaniards, than like Estonians.
The genes say it all.

The Mediterranean race is the center of Evil in the World, not Whites.

LOL- you white supremacists and your bizarre racial ideas crack me up.

Yep- those Estonians- they are the only 'true' whites......

I'm not a White supremacist, I don't even like most of Europe, I dislike most of Western Europe, I dislike Southern Europe, I don't like some Eastern Europeans either, like Russians, Ukrainians, Lithuanians, or Albanians.

Too much mainstream media has skewed your perception of reality, they have filled your head with propaganda about white America to soothe those deep seated and well deserved feelings of inadequacy. Make no mistake, snowflake...take it from someone who knows.

All you know is the fear you live your life in- and the white racism you live for to counter your own inadequacies.

Indians didn't scalp until they found soldiers scalping indians. Surprised you didn't know that.

Scalping was introduced to Europe with the LBK Culture who were a band of Neolithic Near Eastern immigrants..

Perhaps- but we are talking of the introduction of scalping in the New World- started by Europeans who paid for scalps of Native Americans just as we used to pay hunters for coyote skins.

The Estonians, Finns, Latvians, and Lithuanians are the most WHG (Indigenous European by genetics) the least Mediterranean.

Germans, and the English the most barbaric of Northern Europe, look, and act more like Spaniards, than like Estonians.
The genes say it all.

I'm not a White supremacist, I don't even like most of Europe, I dislike most of Western Europe, I dislike Southern Europe, I don't like some Eastern Europeans either, like Russians, Ukrainians, Lithuanians, or Albanians.

Okay- you just don't like most of everyone based upon your perception of their race.

You forgot to have the Indians thank Europeans for alcoholism, and small pox, and influenza, and measles, and diabetes........and introducing scalping.

Oh, I didn't know that Whitey invented Diabetes.

What about Tobacco introduced from Natives, to Whites?

You think that Native Americans went to Europe and introduced Europeans to tobacco? LOL

Europeans didn't 'invent' diabetes' but if Native Americans are supposed to thank Europeans for the changes brought about by the defeat of the Native cultures- diabetes is as much a part of that as modern dentistry(along with of course most cavities)[/QUOTE]

So, it must be Whitey's fault, that Whitey's food is so addictive.[/QUOTE]

In a sense yes- just as Native Americans have a much lower tolerance for alcohol, they also have a much lower tolerance for the foods that tend to trigger diabetes. Typical of many other racial groups too.

If we credit the 'white man' for introducing modern dentistry to native Americans- then it is also honest to point out we introduced diabetes to native Americans.

The genes say it all.

look like Jews in]

Its all about the Jews.....

Bigots of the world.....USMB welcomes you.

The genes say it all.

Okay- you just don't like most of everyone based upon your perception of their race.

Western Europeans are kooks.

The genes say it all.

I think Whites are the most noble race preserved best along the Baltic Sea.

The further you go from the Baltic Sea the worst the people tend to be.

The genes say it all.

look like Jews in]

You're Jewish?

For you, it's all about White Christians being evil.

wrong.--torture was NOT part of the white culture as it was the NAs':

Actually torture was quite a part of European culture.

The funny part is that this thread is about supposed myths of native Americans- and yet here you are promoting myths about our European culture.
wrong again--the whole ''tribe'' didn't participate ... the childrren weren't involved

Torture was routine in Europe.
Elizabethan Era Torture,death,punishment,crime,methods,prisoner,Crossbar
The Medieval Tortures of the Roman Catholic Church
No doubt many native American tribes(but not all) had elaborate torture rituals- but they didn't invent entire machines designed just for torture like our European ancestors did.

But more on point- Europeans in America commonly tortured each other- and of course native Americans.

I just read an account in "Don't Know Much About History"- of our glorious ancestors ordering a native American castrated- and then flayed alive- and being forced to eat his own skin.
wrong.--torture was NOT part of the white culture as it was the NAs':

The funny part is that this thread is about supposed myths of native Americans- and yet here you are promoting myths about our European culture.

No doubt many native American tribes(but not all) had elaborate torture rituals- but they didn't invent entire machines designed just for torture like our European ancestors did.

But more on point- Europeans in America commonly tortured each other- and of course native Americans.

I just read an account in "Don't Know Much About History"- of our glorious ancestors ordering a native American castrated- and then flayed alive- and being forced to eat his own skin.

and they didn't invent machines for it because they were not intelligent enough

'not intelligent enough'?

Well thank you racist boy.
they didn't have the wheel, alphabet, etc....were defeated....so obviously they were not as advanced/intelligent/etc as the whites......racism has nothing to do with this

You were the one who claimed that an entire race was not an 'intelligent' as another race (Native Americans versus Europeans).

And yeah that is racist.

Native Americans didn't 'invent' the wheel in the same way that the Europeans of 1776 had not not 'invented' the airplane or the semi-conductor.

Europeans didn't invent the wheel. Europeans didn't invent the alphabet- they learned about those- usually from their conquerors.

Just as Native Americans learned about the wheel and the alphabet from their conquerors. And after learning about them- they adopted them- which is why Seqouyah created their own alphabet and written language after exposure to the Europeans- just as Europeans adopted the alphabet(eventually) after the Greeks were exposed to the alphabet of the Phoenicians.

You claimed that native Americans are less intelligent than Europeans. Want to retract that? Want to rephrase that? This is your opportunity.

If not- either prove it- or let it stand that you are just a racist who started this thread because of your racist ideas.
the more intelligent people had the spirit, will, want, etc for something better.....as the Europeans did....and when early man left Africa--which is still a shithole
less intelligent people stay with the status quo....just enough to get by
rac·ist
noun1.
  1. a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another
I admire the NAs...I am saddened greatly that their culture was wiped out
the whites had the superior technology......this is an undeniable fact.......I guess you think it is racist to say the whites had superior technology??
some races [ cultures ] aren't as intelligent as others----black graduate at lower levels than whites or Asians--FACT
whites were making guns, ships, trains, etc...they had books to read
the NAs didn't even have the wheel...they were in the stone age.....no books.....no alphabet
....stating facts is not racism
'''Researchers generally agree that intelligence involves abilities to learn and adapt to changing environment.'''
Intelligence

It's settled science that most of the natives at least in the North are of Mongol descent.

They invaded north America, and killed off the mastadon and native horses.

'settled science'- it pains me when someone as ignorant as you uses that term.

First of all- the settling of the Americas by Native Americans is anything but 'settled science'- their is vigorous debate as to the actual time and routes of how the Americas were settled.

The consensus opinion(you know like climate change) is that Asians came to America- probably in multiple waves- but there is no 'consensus' that they were of "Mongol" descent.

Did they kill of the mastodons and mammoths and native horses? I think that it is likely that they did- but again- not settled science- it is a hotly debated topic. Unlike say the extinction of the dodo- that is settle science.

Were they here before the Europeans? Yes- for thousands of years.

The genes say it all.

look like Jews in]

You're Jewish?

For you, it's all about White Christians being evil.

You a racist?

For you, its all about Jews being evil.

The genes say it all.

LOL-you black supremacists and your bizarre racial ideas crack me up

You forgot to have the Indians thank Europeans for alcoholism, and small pox, and influenza, and measles, and diabetes........and introducing scalping.

Oh, I didn't know that Whitey invented Diabetes.

What about Tobacco introduced from Natives, to Whites?

You think that Native Americans went to Europe and introduced Europeans to tobacco? LOL

Europeans didn't 'invent' diabetes' but if Native Americans are supposed to thank Europeans for the changes brought about by the defeat of the Native cultures- diabetes is as much a part of that as modern dentistry(along with of course most cavities)

So, it must be Whitey's fault, that Whitey's food is so addictive.[/QUOTE]

In a sense yes- just as Native Americans have a much lower tolerance for alcohol, they also have a much lower tolerance for the foods that tend to trigger diabetes. Typical of many other racial groups too.

If we credit the 'white man' for introducing modern dentistry to native Americans- then it is also honest to point out we introduced diabetes to native Americans.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's Whitey's fault that Natives tend to have less tolerance for sugar.

How about blame nature?

wrong again--the whole ''tribe'' didn't participate ... the childrren weren't involved

they didn't have the wheel, alphabet, etc....were defeated....so obviously they were not as advanced/intelligent/etc as the whites......racism has nothing to do with this

You were the one who claimed that an entire race was not an 'intelligent' as another race (Native Americans versus Europeans).

And yeah that is racist.

Native Americans didn't 'invent' the wheel in the same way that the Europeans of 1776 had not not 'invented' the airplane or the semi-conductor.

Europeans didn't invent the wheel. Europeans didn't invent the alphabet- they learned about those- usually from their conquerors.

Just as Native Americans learned about the wheel and the alphabet from their conquerors. And after learning about them- they adopted them- which is why Seqouyah created their own alphabet and written language after exposure to the Europeans- just as Europeans adopted the alphabet(eventually) after the Greeks were exposed to the alphabet of the Phoenicians.

You claimed that native Americans are less intelligent than Europeans. Want to retract that? Want to rephrase that? This is your opportunity.

If not- either prove it- or let it stand that you are just a racist who started this thread because of your racist ideas.
the more intelligent people had the spirit, will, want, etc for something better.....as the Europeans did....and when early man left Africa--which is still a shithole
less intelligent people stay with the status quo....just enough to get by
rac·ist
noun1.
  1. a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another
I admire the NAs...I am saddened greatly that their culture was wiped out
the whites had the superior technology......this is an undeniable fact.......I guess you think it is racist to say the whites had superior technology??

I laid it out in a way that an intelligent person could respond intelligently- but you evaded doing that.

I laid it out in a way that an intelligent person could respond intelligently- but you evaded doing that.

TRIGGERED

And yeah that is racist.

rac·ist
noun1.
some races..... aren't as intelligent as others--

You do realize that your statement that 'some races aren't as intelligent as others'- fits your definition of racist- who believes that a particular race is superior to another'

Yeah- you are a racist for believing that some races aren't as intelligent as others.

Right in there with David Duke territory.

Too much White Hate propaganda has skewed your tiny little racist snowflake echo of a brain.

Forum List

Back