Nancy Pelosi Quotes Prophet Mohammad At National Prayer Breakfast

Pelosi was thinking that with the religious wars now raging in the middle east, it will only take a little nudge to bring it here.

Every time a Christian is beheaded democrats have an orgasm.

Republicans will dismantle it, so they say, although Cruz admitted it won't be easy. You can then bet they will make it worst and not better.

Can you imagine a politician actually quoting a book that isn't the Bible?

What was she thinking?

She was thinking she could attract more ignorant voters who think all religions are the same and inconsequential.

She was not worried about losing you, irrespective of what she said.

She was thinking about big donations from Saudi lobbyists going into her coffers before she retires.

Why won't Republicans acknowledge there are two million Muslims who live in this country?

So, she made quotes from several holy books......

Quran is not a Holy Book.

This satanic teaching killed 270 millions.

Have you counted how many women the Quran got pregnant also?

Quran is a Work of Satan, here is something about Quranic idiocy.

Oh please, people have killed in the name of their Gods, all of them......Even for Baby Jesus..It's not the Devil, it's humans behaving badly..No matter what religion is used...

Other religions went through reformations over the centuries which defanged the worst of them. Islam did not. It's a praised-by-Hitler, human-rights-atrocity hate ideology with ZERO altruism. I've read the Quran and it's a book of bloodthirst page after page after page! Furthermore, upon request, I can give you a gigantic list of sadistic, gruesome human rights atrocities these creatures are committing, WHICH OTHER RELIGIONS ARE NOT CURRENTLY COMMITTING. Do you not get that? This is a religion with a 1400 track record of spreading rape, death and destruction everywhere it goes.

Can you imagine a politician actually quoting a book that isn't the Bible?

What was she thinking?

She was thinking she could attract more ignorant voters who think all religions are the same and inconsequential.

She was not worried about losing you, irrespective of what she said.

She was thinking about big donations from Saudi lobbyists going into her coffers before she retires.
Bush, Jr. was a huge friend of the Saudis. He made it clear we were not at war with Muslims.

Quoting a pedophile mass-murderer? Jesus, I swear these liberal insects guzzle enough muslim semen to coat the entire surface of the moon 3 times over. Today's treasonous Obama supporters really make me wish this country had inherited England's old hang/draw/quarter penalty. Purest human filth I've seen in my 43 years of life.

Forum List

Back