National Archives Say Biden Is a Liar

You trump supporters just don't seem to understand the grave you are putting trump in.

While you demand every word be heard from Reade, you don't seem to understand that means every word from the women trump assaulted and raped must be heard. In public, given the same amount of time as Reade.

You want a full investigation of Biden, that means we get full investigations of every case from trump accusers

You guys don't want that.

Cute try but the Never Trumpers have been investigating every facet of his life for decades. We already know all there is to know.

Now, about Sleepy Joe, he's never had the experience and it seems a good time to look into the touchy, feely, former VP.

My%20meme%21-M.jpg

Double standards. Many of those women met Trump. You are willing to pick apart inconsistencies if the accused is an R but you believe it wholesale if the accused is a D.

You keep bringing up the Larry King call as if it’s proof. Look at wording and tell me she it actually said? The only person identifying it is Reade. If this was an R would you say the same? Doubtful.

I don't believe anyone is saying that the appearance on the Larry King show is proof of anything other than that she had told other people about the incident many years ago. This wasn't something that just came up now like all of the false accusations against Bret Kavanaugh. Funny how you guys want to forget the fact that the hatchet job attempt on Kavanaugh ever existed!

So what you expect us to believe is that it's just coincidence this alleged attack took place in 1993, and in that very same year, a woman called claiming to be the mother of a daughter who was assaulted by a "prominent Senator" and it had nothing to do with Reade? Are you that gullible?
Republicans are not part of the equation here.

You have set the bar. As far as YOU are concerned...accusers are not to be believed.

This is something Dems will deal with.

So what you expect us to believe is that it's just coincidence this alleged attack took place in 1993, and in that very same year, a woman called claiming to be the mother of a daughter who was assaulted by a "prominent Senator" and it had nothing to do with Reade? Are you that gullible?
Republicans are not part of the equation here.

You have set the bar. As far as YOU are concerned...accusers are not to be believed.

This is something Dems will deal with.

We see how you deal with it. A woman is to be believed, except if she is accusing a Democrat politician of wrongdoing.

We didn't set the bar, you did, in the Kavanaugh incident.

2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Friday morning that the National Archives would hold his personnel records, but the National Archives have denied this.

He’s trying to bullshit his way thru this. But he won’t survive until June.

He probably doesn't know. Personnel records, and certainly official complaints sent to the Senate wouldn't be kept in Biden's possession. There are central repositories for that sort of stuff.

With all the shit rolling towards Biden you dont think he's taken the time to find out where those records are and if he can keep them hidden?
I mean we all know Biden is a moron be even he's not that stupid.

He has no control over them. Don’t start yet another conspiracy theory.

2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Friday morning that the National Archives would hold his personnel records, but the National Archives have denied this.

He probably doesn't know. Personnel records, and certainly official complaints sent to the Senate wouldn't be kept in Biden's possession. There are central repositories for that sort of stuff.

With all the shit rolling towards Biden you dont think he's taken the time to find out where those records are and if he can keep them hidden?

Release the records then and put the rumors to bed.

Weatherman2020 said:

Release the records then and put the rumors to bed.
Exactly. And those records are stored within the senate bureaucracy. Biden has asked for their release. If any claim exists, we should see it.

Double standards. Many of those women met Trump. You are willing to pick apart inconsistencies if the accused is an R but you believe it wholesale if the accused is a D.

You keep bringing up the Larry King call as if it’s proof. Look at wording and tell me she it actually said? The only person identifying it is Reade. If this was an R would you say the same? Doubtful.

I don't believe anyone is saying that the appearance on the Larry King show is proof of anything other than that she had told other people about the incident many years ago. This wasn't something that just came up now like all of the false accusations against Bret Kavanaugh. Funny how you guys want to forget the fact that the hatchet job attempt on Kavanaugh ever existed!

The only thing the Larry King call shows is this.

AN incident occurred. Not THE incident. To some one.

and that Reade and only Reade, claims it is her mother.

Democrats have no choice. If they bring back Hillary, Sander's supporters leave.

If they bring in Cuomo, Sanders supporters leave.

If they keep Biden, hoo boy, they got problems. Sander's supporters leave.
I love how trumpanzees can't let go of Hillary Clinton.

Democrats have no choice. If they bring back Hillary, Sander's supporters leave.

She is their bogeyman under the bed.

Tell her to disappear then, dumbass Leftard.

You trump supporters just don't seem to understand the grave you are putting trump in.

While you demand every word be heard from Reade, you don't seem to understand that means every word from the women trump assaulted and raped must be heard. In public, given the same amount of time as Reade.

You want a full investigation of Biden, that means we get full investigations of every case from trump accusers

Cute try but the Never Trumpers have been investigating every facet of his life for decades. We already know all there is to know.

Now, about Sleepy Joe, he's never had the experience and it seems a good time to look into the touchy, feely, former VP.

My%20meme%21-M.jpg

No. They haven’t. In fact, he was treated like the typical celebrity who’s excesses and flamboyances were just part of being a celebrity until he actually got the nomination. No one looked seriously at his finances, women, anything Before that point because was treated as the celebrity he was.

He didn’t know? So he lied by pretending he knew.

I would guess he was guessing. People at that level are not the ones who know how offices are run.
bwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaa ! oh yeah the scum of the earth baby killing treasonous chicom left are grasping at straws..... he didnt know ........lol !
Do you know where all the archived records are for your business? Your school?

It's looking more and more like it's going to be Cuomo for the Dems. But don't rule out the Hildebeast just yet. It could STILL rear its hideous head......
Yeah. Send CV19 patients to Elder care homes and subways are safe Cuomo.
Cuomo couldnt survive the vetting process .....they may be stuck with biden and sanders hasnt dropped out yet ... if the dnc isnt able to lie and cover for biden [they could care less if the allegations are true] sanders being the one left with the mot delegates would have a lot of ammo to claim the nomination by default.
It's interesting how the trumpanzees keep hoping that someone else will take Biden's place.....it's very telling.

He didn’t know? So he lied by pretending he knew.

I would guess he was guessing. People at that level are not the ones who know how offices are run.
bwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaa ! oh yeah the scum of the earth baby killing treasonous chicom left are grasping at straws..... he didnt know ........lol !
You mentioned “Chicom”, thats Another nickel
you mentioned chicom thats another 1.5 billion !View attachment 330597
How much money does lard donnie own China?

My%20meme%21-M.jpg

No. They haven’t. In fact, he was treated like the typical celebrity who’s excesses and flamboyances were just part of being a celebrity until he actually got the nomination. No one looked seriously at his finances, women, anything Before that point because was treated as the celebrity he was.

tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500-S.gif

If she didn't keep inserting herself into every news cycle possible, no one would say a word about her. You know that to be true, why post anything else?

Like barry had no control of his college records?
I hope you get the mange coyote....
View attachment 331105

Talk about apples and oranges. Do you have a clue how things work?

Probably not given the way you confuse fact and fiction.

Obama (and you, and I, andTrump...) control who has access to their/our academic records. For some reason...you seem to feel you have some right to them. Wait...not “them”...just one of “them”.

That is not the case with formal complaints of misconduct. Whether federal or state there are legal procedures and requirements that have to be followed. I can’t think of any incidences where a formal complaint against a boss is stored with that boss or even directly given to the boss.
Typical procedures are that complaints go to HR or an IG type office and from there, investigated for merit. The one being complainEd about does not receive a copy of that complaint but may receive information about it as well as some sort of action should it be found to have merit. Official records would be kept with HR or similar.

You may wish mange on me, but unfortunately I can’t wish for any further retardation on your part as you have already set the bar far below any sort of intellectual limbo.

Like barry had no control of his college records?
I hope you get the mange coyote....
View attachment 331105

Talk about apples and oranges. Do you have a clue how things work?

Probably not given the way you confuse fact and fiction.

Obama (and you, and I, andTrump...) control who has access to their/our academic records. For some reason...you seem to feel you have some right to them. Wait...not “them”...just one of “them”.

That is not the case with formal complaints of misconduct. Whether federal or state there are legal procedures and requirements that have to be followed. I can’t think of any incidences where a formal complaint against a boss is stored with that boss or even directly given to the boss. Typicalprocedures are that comp,a it’s go to HR, an IG type office and from there, investigated for merit. The one being complaining Ed about does not receive a copy of that complaint but may receive information about it as well as some sort of action should it be found to have merit. Official records would be kept withHR or similar.

you may wish mange on me, but unfortunately I can’t wish forant further retardation on your part, you have already set the bar far below any sort of intellectual limbo.

Is that why you clowns screamed for Trumps taxes incessantly?

Forum List

Back