Native American tribes want Liz Warren to apologize for lying about her indigenous heritage

Process is straightforward. You show documented evidence your ancestor is listed in the Dawes rolls, which is a list of Cherokee tribe members from around 1900.

Warren never claimed to be on the Dawes Rolls. Not even close. Your argument is complete bullshit.
Then she lied by falsely claiming membership of the Cherokee people.

No Punky --- ****YOU**** just lied by claiming she claimed that.

Go ahead ---- just try to prove me wrong.

Moreover the Warren family heritage cites not just Cherokee but Lenape as well. We just mentioned that where lost-marbles-boi tried to tie her to Jeffrey Fucking Amherst.

Her "family heritage" can say any damned thing it wants. It doesn't qualify as actual evidence of anything. Can we hearken back to the DNA study of descendants of Sally Hemings? Their "family heritage" had told them they were descendants of Thomas Jefferson, and it ended up debunked.

Correct but scroll back to the previous post and you'll see the point is that the poster I answered (Weatherman) made the false claim that Warren "falsely claimed membership of [sic] the Cherokee people". My counterpoint noted that Cherokee is not the only tribe her family heritage claims, so even if his false accusation were true it still would't make her a non-Indian.

That's the secondary point. The primary one is that the poster --- and the OP, and several others --- are setting up strawman arguments proposing to attack positions the subject never took in the first place. Like claiming to be a member of Cherokee Nation.
Let me answer that for you, she is not an American Indian, she’s a career politician who will do anything to gain political office at the federal level.

She lied about having Native American ancestry.

You were asked ---- AGAIN --- exactly 78 posts ago for any evidence of that.

You ran away.

You FAILED.

Now here you are again, emptyhanded again and expecting different results. Are you retarded?

She benefited personally, politically and financially from that lie.

AGAIN --- where's the evidence? Where's the link? See you in 78 more posts when you come slithering back hoping everybody forgot about this one.

Fucking demented dickhead.

Even the Washington post refused to touch it now that says something...

Lol

Here's the deal with Elizabeth Warren's Native American heritage - CNNPolitics

The Washington Post's "Fact Checker" page has actually decided against judging the issue at all, offering "no rating" and, in a piece Tuesday, suggesting "readers to look into it on their own and decide whether Trump's attacks over Warren's background have merit."

Once AGAIN yet another lying mendacious false made-up fake fictitious misrepresentation. And I didn't even need to click in to know what it was although I did just to make sure.

--- What WaPo decided against judging was the question of whether Warren has Native American blood or not. Nobody can answer that definitively and no one has ever claimed to.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE HERE IS IT.

No Mushmouth, the issue here is right up there in the title of this thread where it still sits -- the allegation that "she lied". That is an act of commission. That's a direct action requiring BOTH (a) knowledge of the absence of such ancestry AND (b) then claiming it anyway.

And EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU has completely FAILED to make that case. In this thread and in every previous one, without exception.

DON'T YOU GET THAT?

Prove that she didn't? Again liberal WAPO refused to tackle it...

I don't ***NEED*** to prove the negative, Dipweed. ***YOU*** need to prove the assertion. And that assertion is that, quote, "she lied". YOU CAN'T DO IT.

And neither did the WaPo purport to address that, lying HACK.

You ran away.

You FAILED.

Now here you are again, emptyhanded again and expecting different results. Are you retarded?

AGAIN --- where's the evidence? Where's the link? See you in 78 more posts when you come slithering back hoping everybody forgot about this one.

Lol

The Washington Post's "Fact Checker" page has actually decided against judging the issue at all, offering "no rating" and, in a piece Tuesday, suggesting "readers to look into it on their own and decide whether Trump's attacks over Warren's background have merit."

Once AGAIN yet another lying mendacious false made-up fake fictitious misrepresentation. And I didn't even need to click in to know what it was although I did just to make sure.

--- What WaPo decided against judging was the question of whether Warren has Native American blood or not. Nobody can answer that definitively and no one has ever claimed to.

No Mushmouth, the issue here is right up there in the title of this thread where it still sits -- the allegation that "she lied". That is an act of commission. That's a direct action requiring BOTH (a) knowledge of the absence of such ancestry AND (b) then claiming it anyway.

And EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU has completely FAILED to make that case. In this thread and in every previous one, without exception.

DON'T YOU GET THAT?

I don't ***NEED*** to prove the negative, Dipweed. ***YOU*** need to prove the assertion. And that assertion is that, quote, "she lied". YOU CAN'T DO IT.

Elizabeth Warren cannot prove she is an American Indian in any form, so that discredits her 100%.

You ran away.

You FAILED.

Lol

DON'T YOU GET THAT?

Since when can you prove a negative? I am not Pocahontas, I don't know what she told people.

Process is straightforward. You show documented evidence your ancestor is listed in the Dawes rolls, which is a list of Cherokee tribe members from around 1900.

Warren never claimed to be on the Dawes Rolls. Not even close. Your argument is complete bullshit.
Then she lied by falsely claiming membership of the Cherokee people.

No Punky --- ****YOU**** just lied by claiming she claimed that.

Go ahead ---- just try to prove me wrong.

Moreover the Warren family heritage cites not just Cherokee but Lenape as well. We just mentioned that where lost-marbles-boi tried to tie her to Jeffrey Fucking Amherst.

Her "family heritage" can say any damned thing it wants. It doesn't qualify as actual evidence of anything. Can we hearken back to the DNA study of descendants of Sally Hemings? Their "family heritage" had told them they were descendants of Thomas Jefferson, and it ended up debunked.

They have Jeffersons DNA on file. But if you take a DNA test to see if you are a specific Indian Tribe, it just comes back Native American. Simple as that. And there are Millions of us that have Cherokee blood (not matter how little) that can't prove our Heritage. Doesn't make it lie. It makes it History,if only Family History.

Sorry, but they don't. I don't even know what this "file" is you think the DNA is on. You figure we've been taking and "filing" Presidential DNA on a routine basis, even from a time before anyone knew DNA existed?

However, Thomas Jefferson had no male descendants, since his only son died in infancy. The DNA used in the infamous and much-ballyhooed DNA tests actually came from a descendant of Thomas Jefferson's uncle, Field Jefferson. What the DNA test showed is that SOME descendant of Jefferson's uncle fathered Hemings' last child, Eston, but since there were 26 males meeting that description who lived in the area near Monticello, how good are the odds that the culprit was Thomas Jefferson, who was 65 at the time of Eston Hemings' birth, rather than any of a number of much-younger male relatives?

Besides, the "family heritage" of Hemings' descendants had always been that they were related to Jefferson through her OLDEST son, Tom. Unfortunately for the veracity of that "family heritage", the DNA tests did manage to categorically disprove that Thomas Hemings was in any way related to the Jeffersons.

So, again, "family heritage" means exactly shit when it comes to actual proof of anything.

As for DNA tests regarding race/ethnicity, it seems rather irrelevant to me to even mention it in regards to Elizabeth Warren, since as far as anyone knows, she's never taken one. Certainly, she hasn't publicized any results of such a test. All she's ever done is point to her "family heritage", which we've just established is so much bullshit on the evidence scale.

You ran away.

You FAILED.

Lol

DON'T YOU GET THAT?

Btw why are you so upset over Pocahontas? She lied, she got caught, she got made fun of from here to her Indian grave lol..

You ran away.

You FAILED.

Lol

DON'T YOU GET THAT?

Elizabeth Warren cannot prove she is an American Indian in any form, so that discredits her 100%.

n America, you have to prove she isn't. The Rolls don't count because they are so incomplete and tthey are not going to trryy andd make it accruate for financial reasons. There are millions of us that have Cherokee blood not on that roll. And her taking a DNA would only prove that she has some type of American Indian Blood.

So, Comrade, what's next?

Lol

DON'T YOU GET THAT?

n America, you have to prove she isn't. The Rolls don't count because they are so incomplete and tthey are not going to trryy andd make it accruate for financial reasons. There are millions of us that have Cherokee blood not on that roll. And her taking a DNA would only prove that she has some type of American Indian Blood.

I can prove with DNA you have my DNA in you, so are you a half polish/half German born in Chicago guy like me?

We are all related..every one of us on planet Earth....

If you don't agree then your anti science.

You ran away.

You FAILED.

Lol

DON'T YOU GET THAT?

Btw why are you so upset over Pocahontas? She lied, she got caught, she got made fun of from here to her Indian grave lol..

No Sparkles --- ***YOU*** lied. Just now, yet again.

That is unless you can prove your claim above. Which you can't. So you not only FAILED, you knew you FAILED and then came right back for the express purpose of FAILING again. The same way.

Isn't that special.

DON'T YOU GET THAT?

I can prove with DNA you have my DNA in you, so are you a half polish/half German born in Chicago guy like me?

Wow, your DNA can tell you that you are from Chitown? Man, you must have some really special RNA patterns. Mine must be defective.

You ran away.

You FAILED.

Lol

DON'T YOU GET THAT?

Since when can you prove a negative? I am not Pocahontas, I don't know what she told people.

Your task is not to prove a negative --- yours is to prove a positive.

I cannot believe it's actually necessary to spoon-feed this explanation to an entity who purports to be a grown adult but your ass-sertion is "SHE LIED". That's a conscious, initiative act. It requires **BOTH** (a) stating something as fact **AND SIMULTANEOUSLY** (b) knowing that statement is false.

That's what you ass-serted. Now prove she did that.

Lying HACK.

Wow, your DNA can tell you that you are from Chitown? Man, you must have some really special RNA patterns. Mine must be defective.

Now you posting idiot , we are all related numbnuts..

Why can't you figure it out?

Lol

DON'T YOU GET THAT?

I cannot believe it's actually necessary to spoon-feed this explanation to an entity who purports to be a grown adult but your ass-sertion is "SHE LIED". That's a conscious, initiative act. It requires **BOTH** (a) stating something as fact **AND SIMULTANEOUSLY** (b) knowing that statement is false.

Lying HACK.

Why are you so upset? She will never get her dignity back, we are flaming Pocahontas, like the left flamed Sarah Palin...

It doesn't feel so good now does it pal?

DON'T YOU GET THAT?

Lying HACK.

Why are you so upset? She will never get her dignity back, we are flaming Pocahontas, like the left flamed Sarah Palin...

Sarah Palin " I can see Russia from here"

Elizabeth " Pocahontas"

Pay back is a bitch pogo

Deal with it.

Lying HACK.

Elizabeth " Pocahontas"

Pay back is a bitch pogo

Deal with it.

Admit it pogo what the left did to Sarah Palin was uncalled for and now you are upset we are trashing Pocahontas..she started the phrase " you didn't build that" and Obama copied off her.

Sure we don't have late night comedy shows on are team or SNL, but we got Trump's attention to trash Elizabeth Warren.

Lying HACK.

Elizabeth " Pocahontas"

Pay back is a bitch pogo

Deal with it.

Admit it pogo what the left did to Sarah Palin was uncalled for and now you are upset we are trashing Pocahontas..she started the phrase " you didn't build that" and Obama copied off her.

Sure we don't have late night comedy shows on are team or SNL, but we got Trump's attention to trash Elizabeth Warren.

Sarah Palin?

SARAH FUCKING PALIN? Really?

You must be made of Concentrated Stupid. ***NOTHING*** in any of this false ass-sertion has jack friggety shit to do with Sarah The Fuck Palin.

You lose.

DON'T YOU GET THAT?

Lying HACK.

Why don't you go find my posts about Sarah Palin, you lying ass sack of horse shit.

Go on, bring them here. Let the whole class see them. Then you can essplain to us all what the FUCK they have to do with you running away from an ass-sertion you pulled out of your ass and now don't know how to put back in.

Lying HACK.

Lying HACK.

Elizabeth " Pocahontas"

Pay back is a bitch pogo

Deal with it.

Prove me wrong Pocahontas started that " you didn't build that" bullshit that Obama copied off her...I now poltics like I know the back of my hand

Lying HACK.

Elizabeth " Pocahontas"

Pay back is a bitch pogo

Deal with it.

Sarah Palin?

You must be made of Concentrated Stupid. ***NOTHING*** in any of this false ass-sertion has jack friggety shit to do with Sarah The Fuck Palin.

You lose.

You are crying now you sack of shit, its pay back time for your ilk to trash Sarah

Lying HACK.

Elizabeth " Pocahontas"

Pay back is a bitch pogo

Deal with it.

Sarah Palin?

You lose.

You are crying now you sack of shit, its pay back time for your ilk to trash Sarah

LINK 'EM
, Dickbag.

Let's see my posts about Sarah Fucking Palin. Right here, right now.

Are you too stupid to figure out what that means?

Forum List

Back