Nebraska abolishes death penalty

Oh boy, I know the state of Nebraska will be happy to support these scumbag murders for the rest of their natural lives with food, a nice cell and plenty of love and special care...including paying for all their medical needs even if it's transsexual surgery. Good decision you dumb bastards.

Executions are staggeringly more expensive than life without parole is.

That's only because of the numerous amount of appeals they're allowed along with the cost of "humanely" executing the murderer.

We allow a lot of appeals because we don't want to execute innocent people incorrectly. Even given the current system, we still sometimes do.

I also heard the the Governor ordered $50 K worth of execution drugs from Indiana, only because no other company in the US or Europe will sell them for that purpose.

They'll have to send those drugs to Texas, where they put down mentally challenged folk.

It won't hold for long folks. Groups are already starting putting together petition drives to get it on the 2016 ballot as a constitutional amendment.

That will win in a landslide. 60% or better will vote in favor.

Oh boy, I know the state of Nebraska will be happy to support these scumbag murders for the rest of their natural lives with food, a nice cell and plenty of love and special care...including paying for all their medical needs even if it's transsexual surgery. Good decision you dumb bastards.

That's only because of the numerous amount of appeals they're allowed along with the cost of "humanely" executing the murderer.

We allow a lot of appeals because we don't want to execute innocent people incorrectly. Even given the current system, we still sometimes do.
Netflix runs a series on people who were nearly executed before new evidence saved them just in time. Killing people is permanent, a mistake that cannot possibly be rectified.

Netflix runs a series on people who were nearly executed before new evidence saved them just in time. Killing people is permanent, a mistake that cannot possibly be rectified.

There have to be exceptions for people like this.

Body of missing 5-year-old boy found officials say Local News - Home

Kills mother, throws 5 year old brother LIVE into river to drown to death, 11 month old brother in dumpster to die (thank god he lived).

The quicker he goes, the better.

Kills mother, throws 5 year old brother LIVE into river to drown to death, 11 month old brother in dumpster to die (thank god he lived).

Why? What special goal is served from executing this person?

In other words, make it even more likely that innocent people will be executed.

I can't agree with that.

I disagree it would necessarily result in more innocent people being killed. Right now it takes roughly 20 years for someone to get executed. The people getting the needle now were convicted back in the early and mid 90s when DNA technology was a new discovery and barely used. It's improved greatly since then.

You murder someone in cold blood, you deserve to die.

We don't have to worry about him ever getting a loophole out.

We don't have to worry about him ever getting a loophole out.

So you are killing another human for your own peace of mind?

I also heard the the Governor ordered $50 K worth of execution drugs from Indiana, only because no other company in the US or Europe will sell them for that purpose.

They'll have to send those drugs to Texas, where they put down mentally challenged folk.

It won't hold for long folks. Groups are already starting putting together petition drives to get it on the 2016 ballot as a constitutional amendment.

Those "right-to-life" dingbats don't know that it cost the tax payers more to put them to death?

A Seattle University study examining the costs of the death penalty in Washington found that each death penalty case cost an average of $1 million more than a similar case where the death penalty was not sought

Costs of the Death Penalty Death Penalty Information Center

Considering The Death Penalty Your Tax Dollars At Work - Forbes

In other words, make it even more likely that innocent people will be executed.

I can't agree with that.

I disagree it would necessarily result in more innocent people being killed. Right now it takes roughly 20 years for someone to get executed. The people getting the needle now were convicted back in the early and mid 90s when DNA technology was a new discovery and barely used. It's improved greatly since then.

You murder someone in cold blood, you deserve to die.

Actually if you murder someone in a death penalty case you could consider your own death, suicide. Why blame the state?

Those "right-to-life" dingbats don't know that it cost the tax payers more to put them to death?

A Seattle University study examining the costs of the death penalty in Washington found that each death penalty case cost an average of $1 million more than a similar case where the death penalty was not sought

In the cases I've posted, that's money well spent b

Ok, let me ask you this. Is death going to be sufficient punishment for this guy? Or how about those who have killed dozens but have only one life to exchange? At some point man has to realize his inadequacy in meting out appropriate justice and come to understand there is a God and only God can truly dispense perfect justice. On earth our only moral obligation is to lock up the guilty and protect the innocent. We can try to avenge but only God can truly punish.

And there's a fate far worse than a lethal injection awaiting murderers of children.

Who says they don't know?

As already stated earlier, that's only because they go through 20 years of legal appeals as well as medical costs for a "humane" execution.

BULLSHIT!! That's NOTHING more than another global warming claim .

Would it hurt for you to read something before posting?

I don't know. That's why there's a question mark at the end of my sentence. I'm guessing most don't know, otherwise they wouldn't start screaming about how much it costs to keep them alive....just take Porker for example.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok, let me ask you this. Is death going to be sufficient punishment for this guy? Or how about those who have killed dozens but have only one life to exchange? At some point man has to realize his inadequacy in meting out appropriate justice and come to understand there is a God and only God can truly dispense perfect justice. On earth our only moral obligation is to lock up the guilty and protect the innocent. We can try to avenge but only God can truly punish.

And there's a fate far worse than a lethal injection awaiting murderers of children.

I'm probably the wrong guy to ask. I've been face to face with a man who killed another for the $300 he was carrying. He then cut him up and spread his parts within 3 different counties.

i got to observe pure evil up close for 4 days as the jailer.

When that guy slit the other mans throat, in my book he himself committed suicide.

Oh, he got life

I don't know. That's why there's a question mark at the end of my sentence. I'm guessing most don't know, otherwise they wouldn't start screaming about how much it costs to keep them alive....just take Porker for example.

If we're simply trying to save money, give em a ticket and let them go?

If we're simply trying to save money, give em a ticket and let them go?

Huh....whaaaa? Why do nutters always have to be so irrational?

Never believed that lie, like most lies from the left.
The facts have already been posted above.

That you don't believe it does not change it.

Forum List

Back