🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Evidence of Voter Fraud and California continues to refuse cooperation

It was on ABC or NBC news they discussed a few states found 1% another more, but this state Which was Ohio I believe surprised me with 6%. The fact you mentioned a fraction in the way you did means your news source is tainted as is fact check which claimed there was no evidence even though a simmple search shows arrests made.
That means even Factcheck is rigged and tainted.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/10/25/cbs4-investigation-finds-people-voting-twice/
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

It was six cases, not six percent.

In six of the new cases, voting records show the same people voting twice in Colorado elections
Sherlock, the link is to voter fraud not the States that did the audit. There is no online account of the audits or link and along with States refusing the audits it should worry you that the gov't is covering it up in order that people should not be discouraged from voting or lose faith in the system.
That being said, don't turn this around, the Politicians used the words "Zero" and "none" and now you admit that is a delusional lie.
The MSM and Politicians are Pathological liars about something that should concern them since they claim that integrity is their concern regarding Russians.=caught lying about concern=busted you lose!
If that link doesn't prove your idiotic claim that some states found 6% of the votes cast in their state were fraudulent, why did you post it?

And where is your link to prove your idiotic claim?

Again, in the worst case found so far, which was in a state that went for Trump, they found only 0.003% of fraudulent votes. Nowhere near your claim of 6%.

Prove it or you prove you're an imbecile.

1) you moved the decimal & added a 0 in front of your undocumented pie in the sky number
2)even Obama is being accused by a State of possibly cheating his election.
According to this audit by the North Carolina Elections Oversight Committee, at least 81 dead people have been voting from the grave, and more than 35,000 people with matching full names and dates of birth voted in both North Carolina and another state in the 2012 general election. To put that number in context, Barack Obama carried North Carolina by fewer than 15,000 votes in 2008.

There are people with the same name and date of birth. I encounter them all the time just within California. There is simply no evidence of wide scale voter fraud that would change a presidential election. Give it up. Crooked Donnie lost the popular vote.
The discussion is voter fraud not popular vote(you just proved my point about fake concern). "You" 'give it up', the election is by Electorate not popular vote, as one messed up pot smoking botox and implants state should not dictate people who have all their original body parts and brain cells we were born with.
download.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone with any common sense at all knows Democrats welcomed millions of illegal votes in 2016 alone.
People who ignore the push to give illegals drivers licenses, the fight against requirements for Voter ID and the hustling of millions of illegals across the border by the Democrats leading up to the Nov 2016 elections are not only in denial and dead wrong, but are openly in agreement with this illegal activity if not blatantly in support of it.

The Administration has been too busy fighting false allegations to get to it but when it does it will open eyes.

Of course, you'll have the morons on forums balk at the suggestion, ridicule to possibility......call it funny etc...those are radical left bent idiots who still believe the Left has their back (fools).

But FACTS show just how much of a fool they are. In Rhode Island alone, where the vote was heavily for Sanders and Clinton, it has been discovered that over 30% of voters who participated did not have a registered Social Security Number nor driver license number. The two primary means with which to identify a voters identity. Without them, it is nearly impossible to determine even the nation of origin of a voter yet in Democrat states, this is the standard operating procedure.

As evidence continues to mount, those mocking the suggestion of widespread voter fraud look more and more like imbeciles. And mounting evidence agrees with those who suggest the vast majority of it took place on the Left.

It is my opinion that the people perpetrating these offenses and those cheering it should all be deported, at the very least. Tried for treason and dealt with accordingly ideally.

Anyway......here's the new report...
New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes from 2016 Election

They were trying their very best to find someone that will vote for Hillary.

At today’s pace, more than 12,000 refugees could be admitted by the end of September, which marks the end of the fiscal year. Obama administration to go beyond 10,000 Syrian refugees

Maybe you should be tried for treason. The fact is that there continues to be no evidence of massive fraud. Worth noting that SC is not giving any information to the commission.

Unlike your "Russian" dreams, voter fraud has substantial backing evidence. If you had read the OP before proving your ignorance you would have seen it.

It was on ABC or NBC news they discussed a few states found 1% another more, but this state Which was Ohio I believe surprised me with 6%. The fact you mentioned a fraction in the way you did means your news source is tainted as is fact check which claimed there was no evidence even though a simmple search shows arrests made.
That means even Factcheck is rigged and tainted.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/10/25/cbs4-investigation-finds-people-voting-twice/

In six of the new cases, voting records show the same people voting twice in Colorado elections

1233796371590.gif
Sherlock, the link is to voter fraud not the States that did the audit. There is no online account of the audits or link and along with States refusing the audits it should worry you that the gov't is covering it up in order that people should not be discouraged from voting or lose faith in the system.
That being said, don't turn this around, the Politicians used the words "Zero" and "none" and now you admit that is a delusional lie.
The MSM and Politicians are Pathological liars about something that should concern them since they claim that integrity is their concern regarding Russians.=caught lying about concern=busted you lose!
If that link doesn't prove your idiotic claim that some states found 6% of the votes cast in their state were fraudulent, why did you post it?

Again, in the worst case found so far, which was in a state that went for Trump, they found only 0.003% of fraudulent votes. Nowhere near your claim of 6%.

1) you moved the decimal & added a 0 in front of your undocumented pie in the sky number
According to this audit by the North Carolina Elections Oversight Committee, at least 81 dead people have been voting from the grave, and more than 35,000 people with matching full names and dates of birth voted in both North Carolina and another state in the 2012 general election. To put that number in context, Barack Obama carried North Carolina by fewer than 15,000 votes in 2008.

Exactly how rightarded are you??

I first said ".00003" and then said "0.003%"

Imbecile-- .00003 equals 0.003%. :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

And Obama has nothing to do with the 2016 election. You failed to prove you claim that some states found 6% of fraud and between failing to prove that, along with demonstrating such abject ignorance with basic math, have proven beyond any shadow of doubt that you are a flaming imbecile.
Then you just admitted to a bigger lie.
You were using percet in context of how you compared it to percent.
quote: "fraudulent votes was .00003. Nowhere near 6%."
You are also calling the MSM news that reported the State audits surprising find morons and liars.

Last edited:
there is no evidence of voter fraud.

trump loons are so desperate. :cuckoo:
You need new news sources, there were many arrests across the country due to voter fraud and some States did a special accounting and one of them came up with a whopping 6% of their total votes were illegal voting.

The fact MSM hosts, people like yourself and Dem politicians said the word "zero" means you guys are either psychopathic liars or extremely delusional and in your own little world.

okie dokie cookie.

lol

It seems that republican Susan Collins home state of Maine refused to cooperate with a federal investigation into voter fraud. What the hell is going on with states that whined about voter fraud after the election?

You need new news sources, there were many arrests across the country due to voter fraud and some States did a special accounting and one of them came up with a whopping 6% of their total votes were illegal voting.

The fact MSM hosts, people like yourself and Dem politicians said the word "zero" means you guys are either psychopathic liars or extremely delusional and in your own little world.

Going by memory, but I think I saw that piece and it was a poll of illegals, 6% of whom said they have voted in at least one US election.

It is not 6% of votes that are illegal, but 6% of illegals voting IIRC.

Going by memory, but I think I saw that piece and it was a poll of illegals, 6% of whom said they have voted in at least one US election.

no.. it said 6 people...

but the level of prevarication on this subject is quite something to behold. although it isn't surprising

no.. it said 6 people...

but the level of prevarication on this subject is quite something to behold. although it isn't surprising

I think y'all are talking about 2 different things but I could be wrong. It's happened before.

Something the poster said made me think it was the poll, not the audit, he was remembering. I'll look back and find it.

Trump's calling the Democrats' bluff. And i love it. They've consistently ridiculed him and vowed that there's 'No Voter Fraud.' Well, here's their chance to prove that. Yet they're refusing to cooperate. They're cowardly pissants. It is what it is.

no.. it said 6 people...

This is what made me think it's the poll, not the audit:

Post #6 by HaShev

"There was a study that found 6 percent of
noncitizens surveyed voted in the election."

How many illegally cast votes are acceptable?

One?

One hundred?

One thousand?

One million?

The law says zero - all illegally cast votes are, well, illegal and, therefore, unacceptable.

But of course laws are only for non-Democrats.

Yes that's an older polln but this was a certain State which I thought was Ohio that shockingly had 6% illegal votesout of their total vote numbers, but online doesn't show it was Ohio unless the 1 site is wrong or fake info. Online is tough researching thanks to Google seemingly burying news or info sources.
What's strange is one site said 440,000 low Ohio turnout total yet the break down of votes equalled a lot higher over half million.
Glad these people aren't my accountants.

Last edited:

Yes that's an older polln but this was a certain State which I thought was Ohio that shockingly had 6% illegal votesout of their total vote numbers, but online doesn't show it was Ohio unless the 1 site is wrong or fake info. Online is tough researching thanks to Google seemingly burying news or info sources.

Whoever reported 6% of votes cast were illegal is wrong or misrepresenting. No audits have found that.

That being said, ONE illegal vote is too many. In effect, it cancels/steals the vote from a citizen. Unacceptable.

If even one Illegal voted in our last Election, it's one too much. Something has to be done about it.

And it only takes one illegal vote to prove the Politicians and TV tabloid news hosts wrong since they used the insane claim of zero/none.
The 6% figure was
Just one state, northern midwest state thus surprising the others were about 1%.
Not all illegal votes are coming out of one country, we have vacationers from all over the globe, work visas, long visas, people who never went home from all lands, people who sneak in, and people over the border just to vote thanks to Mexico interference and collusion with imigration activist org, and Canadian snowbirds. So the number of possible illegals voting is beyond the numbers floating around that mistakingly are leaving out the full scope of non citizens.
Northern States have many people from all over, especially Canadian residents who might be voting, some unwitting to their not supposed to be.

1233796371590.gif

Exactly how rightarded are you??

I first said ".00003" and then said "0.003%"

Imbecile-- .00003 equals 0.003%. :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

And Obama has nothing to do with the 2016 election. You failed to prove you claim that some states found 6% of fraud and between failing to prove that, along with demonstrating such abject ignorance with basic math, have proven beyond any shadow of doubt that you are a flaming imbecile.
Then you just admitted to a bigger lie.
You were using percet in context of how you compared it to percent.
quote: "fraudulent votes was .00003. Nowhere near 6%."
You are also calling the MSM news that reported the State audits surprising find morons and liars.
There's no lie. I never said 0.00003 percent; and anyone who made it past 4th grade knows that 0.00003 is the same as 0.003%. It's not my fault you're stuck in 4th grade. :eusa_naughty:

And my source did not lie either. It showed North Carolina was the state reporting the highest incidence of fraud at 0.003%.

0.00003 is nowhere near 0.06 and I also note the liar here is you as you failed to prove your assertion that some states found 6% of fraud.

no.. it said 6 people...

I think y'all are talking about 2 different things but I could be wrong. It's happened before.

Something the poster said made me think it was the poll, not the audit, he was remembering. I'll look back and find it.
That poll was an unscientific poll taken over the course of two election cycles where many of the respondents who said the were U.S. citizens in the first poll; said there were not U.S. citizens in the second poll. That poll is not reliable.

Meanwhile, 4 states have since reviewed their 2016 ballots. Accounting for one fifth of all the ballots cast nationwide in 2016 and they found an incidence rate ranging between 0.003% and 0.0005%

Just the Facts on Fraud

All total, they found 324 [possible] cases of voter fraud out of 29 million votes cast.

Forum List

Back