🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Evidence of Voter Fraud and California continues to refuse cooperation

there is no evidence of voter fraud.

trump loons are so desperate. :cuckoo:

Really, from the link:

The Institute found 45,880 votes cast by individuals whose dates of birth were more than 115 years before the election.

I don't think we have that many 115 years old people in the country, if any.

It's just sad that you people don't research anything you read.

At any rate, there's a reason for voters seemingly older than 115; as in the case of North Carolina...

Are there really 112 year old voters on the State’s Voter Rolls?

Over the past several days, the State Board of Elections has answered numerous inquiries concerning alarming reports that there are 112 years old on the voter rolls and many of them have already voted in the 2012 General Election. Are these reports accurate? No. The facts are that prior to the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA), there was no requirement in North Carolina law for a voter registration applicant to provide his or her date of birth. After the enactment of NVRA, North Carolina law was changed to require voter registration applicants to provide their full date of birth. Prior to this change a mere 20 years ago, while most registered voters had provided their date of birth, many had not. Since these “legacy” registered voters registered prior to the new requirement, our county boards of elections do not have these voters’ accurate date of birth. Instead, these voters were given a “legacy” birth date. The most common legacy birth date is 01/01/1900, hence the reason why certain voters appear to be at least 112 years old. This default date was chosen so these “legacy” voters would be obvious within the database to allow the county boards to take measures to ascertain these voters’ correct birth date.

Really, from the link:

The Institute found 45,880 votes cast by individuals whose dates of birth were more than 115 years before the election.

At any rate, there's a reason for voters seemingly older than 115; as in the case of North Carolina...

Over the past several days, the State Board of Elections has answered numerous inquiries concerning alarming reports that there are 112 years old on the voter rolls and many of them have already voted in the 2012 General Election. Are these reports accurate? No. The facts are that prior to the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA), there was no requirement in North Carolina law for a voter registration applicant to provide his or her date of birth. After the enactment of NVRA, North Carolina law was changed to require voter registration applicants to provide their full date of birth. Prior to this change a mere 20 years ago, while most registered voters had provided their date of birth, many had not. Since these “legacy” registered voters registered prior to the new requirement, our county boards of elections do not have these voters’ accurate date of birth. Instead, these voters were given a “legacy” birth date. The most common legacy birth date is 01/01/1900, hence the reason why certain voters appear to be at least 112 years old. This default date was chosen so these “legacy” voters would be obvious within the database to allow the county boards to take measures to ascertain these voters’ correct birth date.

So what you're saying is in the past 20 years they haven't bothered to correct their records?

Really, from the link:

So what you're saying is in the past 20 years they haven't bothered to correct their records?

no, what I'm saying is that finding 46K voters whose birthdate indicates they're older than 115 is not evidence of voter fraud.

Really, from the link:

no, what I'm saying is that finding 46K voters whose birthdate indicates they're older than 115 is not evidence of voter fraud.

Then why are they still in the systems 20 years later, I have to verify my name address and DOB every time I vote. Are other States so pathetically lax they just don't give a shit. If that's the case what else are they not checking?

Really, from the link:

Then why are they still in the systems 20 years later, I have to verify my name address and DOB every time I vote. Are other States so pathetically lax they just don't give a shit. If that's the case what else are they not checking?

Irrelevant. Those folks are already legally registered to vote. Their birthdate is irrelevant. In my state, I simply show my voter registration card and I get to vote. And my birthdate appears nowhere on my voter registration card. So whatever their reason for not updating many of their votes' birthdate, it's still not evidence of voter fraud.

Anyone with any common sense at all knows Democrats welcomed millions of illegal votes in 2016 alone.
People who ignore the push to give illegals drivers licenses, the fight against requirements for Voter ID and the hustling of millions of illegals across the border by the Democrats leading up to the Nov 2016 elections are not only in denial and dead wrong, but are openly in agreement with this illegal activity if not blatantly in support of it.

The Administration has been too busy fighting false allegations to get to it but when it does it will open eyes.

Of course, you'll have the morons on forums balk at the suggestion, ridicule to possibility......call it funny etc...those are radical left bent idiots who still believe the Left has their back (fools).

But FACTS show just how much of a fool they are. In Rhode Island alone, where the vote was heavily for Sanders and Clinton, it has been discovered that over 30% of voters who participated did not have a registered Social Security Number nor driver license number. The two primary means with which to identify a voters identity. Without them, it is nearly impossible to determine even the nation of origin of a voter yet in Democrat states, this is the standard operating procedure.

As evidence continues to mount, those mocking the suggestion of widespread voter fraud look more and more like imbeciles. And mounting evidence agrees with those who suggest the vast majority of it took place on the Left.

It is my opinion that the people perpetrating these offenses and those cheering it should all be deported, at the very least. Tried for treason and dealt with accordingly ideally.

Anyway......here's the new report...
New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes from 2016 Election
The source for your thread is "CNS News". Here is info about it:
Cybercast News Service (CNS) is a subsidiary of the conservative news monitoring group, the Media Research Center (MRC). Originally calling itself the "Conservative News Service," CNS changed its name to Cybercast in 2000.
Cybercast News Service - SourceWatch

Last edited:
Anyone with any common sense at all knows Democrats welcomed millions of illegal votes in 2016 alone.
People who ignore the push to give illegals drivers licenses, the fight against requirements for Voter ID and the hustling of millions of illegals across the border by the Democrats leading up to the Nov 2016 elections are not only in denial and dead wrong, but are openly in agreement with this illegal activity if not blatantly in support of it.

The Administration has been too busy fighting false allegations to get to it but when it does it will open eyes.

Of course, you'll have the morons on forums balk at the suggestion, ridicule to possibility......call it funny etc...those are radical left bent idiots who still believe the Left has their back (fools).

But FACTS show just how much of a fool they are. In Rhode Island alone, where the vote was heavily for Sanders and Clinton, it has been discovered that over 30% of voters who participated did not have a registered Social Security Number nor driver license number. The two primary means with which to identify a voters identity. Without them, it is nearly impossible to determine even the nation of origin of a voter yet in Democrat states, this is the standard operating procedure.

As evidence continues to mount, those mocking the suggestion of widespread voter fraud look more and more like imbeciles. And mounting evidence agrees with those who suggest the vast majority of it took place on the Left.

It is my opinion that the people perpetrating these offenses and those cheering it should all be deported, at the very least. Tried for treason and dealt with accordingly ideally.

The source for your thread is "CNS News". Here is info about it:
Cybercast News Service (CNS) is a subsidiary of the conservative news monitoring group, the Media Research Center (MRC). Originally calling itself the "Conservative News Service," CNS changed its name to Cybercast in 2000.
Cybercast News Service - SourceWatch
News with a rightwing bias.

You need new news sources, there were many arrests across the country due to voter fraud and some States did a special accounting and one of them came up with a whopping 6% of their total votes were illegal voting.

The fact MSM hosts, people like yourself and Dem politicians said the word "zero" means you guys are either psychopathic liars or extremely delusional and in your own little world.

Going by memory, but I think I saw that piece and it was a poll of illegals, 6% of whom said they have voted in at least one US election.

It is not 6% of votes that are illegal, but 6% of illegals voting IIRC.
Yes that's an older polln but this was a certain State which I thought was Ohio that shockingly had 6% illegal votesout of their total vote numbers, but online doesn't show it was Ohio unless the 1 site is wrong or fake info. Online is tough researching thanks to Google seemingly burying news or info sources.
What's strange is one site said 440,000 low Ohio turnout total yet the break down of votes equalled a lot higher over half million.
Glad these people aren't my accountants.
Translation: you can't prove your obvious hallucination is real.

:clap:
Nope, but thanks for pretending you
tele-transported to the moment I saw the news report on TV.
By the way, none of us have discussed who these illegals voted for (*grinning), so the fact you take it personal enough to lie and
ad hominem respond is very telling an admission that you too assume they cheated votes for dems. -you are outted.

Last edited:

You need new news sources, there were many arrests across the country due to voter fraud and some States did a special accounting and one of them came up with a whopping 6% of their total votes were illegal voting.

The fact MSM hosts, people like yourself and Dem politicians said the word "zero" means you guys are either psychopathic liars or extremely delusional and in your own little world.

Going by memory, but I think I saw that piece and it was a poll of illegals, 6% of whom said they have voted in at least one US election.

Yes that's an older polln but this was a certain State which I thought was Ohio that shockingly had 6% illegal votesout of their total vote numbers, but online doesn't show it was Ohio unless the 1 site is wrong or fake info. Online is tough researching thanks to Google seemingly burying news or info sources.

Whoever reported 6% of votes cast were illegal is wrong or misrepresenting. No audits have found that.

That being said, ONE illegal vote is too many. In effect, it cancels/steals the vote from a citizen. Unacceptable.
I disagree. It's not unacceptable. With 130 million people voting, there is going to be some fraud. There are also going to be mistakes and some miscounting. It's unavoidable and there is no perfect voting process. That's why states currently manage voter fraud judiciously themselves. That's why every state allows for recounts in razor close elections.

Bear in mind, it's virtually almost always the loser of an election who contests the validity of their election. We are faced with the bizarre possibility of what may be the first time ever where the winner is contesting the outcome of an election because we're dealing with a bizarre character as president whose 12 year old mentality can't accept the reality that his primary opponent got more votes than him; even though it's meaningless in terms of electing a president. But his 12 year old mentality isn't feeling the love he craves from a nation which cast more votes for Hillary than for him.

So here we are.
Ok I accept that admission, you just disagree with it being enough to change an election and I showed where in Obama's case it could have landed the states where he cheated, so I disagree with you on the possibility to sway elections. That being said:
a 12 year old cheats on a debate, lies about
the opponent calling them names, cheats the election, then refuses the initial gracious defeat call and a 12 year old throws a fit yelling furiously at her staff for her own foibles. A 12 year old does the popularity vote excuse and cry, and a 12 year old acts like Dr Evil after her rejection.
Just like the 12 year old blamed Bill's victims for Bill's aggressive acts. Displacement, deflections, tirades are all behavior traits of 12 year olds.

Last edited:

Really, from the link:

Many states left voter registers personal info spidered on the internet, so potential employees or potential relationships can discriminate against your party affiliation when researching your name.
*shaking my head*

Last edited:
How many illegally cast votes are acceptable?

One?

One hundred?

One thousand?

One million?

The law says zero - all illegally cast votes are, well, illegal and, therefore, unacceptable.

But of course laws are only for non-Democrats.

How many eligible voters denied the right to vote is acceptable?

Really, from the link:

That's because before a certain date, registration forms did not ask for year of birth. When registrars went to a computer based system that required one, these voters were given a year, usually like 1900.

Yes, because Republicans like to vote more than once.

Iowa woman who tried to vote for Trump twice pleads guilty to election misconduct

is that or is that not voter fraud

pointing out voter fraud from either party does not

help the leftarded position that voter fraud does not happen

--LOL
You're sadly mistaken as neither mine, nor the "leftarded position, is that there is absolutely no fraud at all occurring. Just that it's miniscule and already handled by the states.

yeah sure pal

you fucked up once again shit for brains

What's strange is one site said 440,000 low Ohio turnout total yet the break down of votes equalled a lot higher over half million.
Glad these people aren't my accountants.
Translation: you can't prove your obvious hallucination is real.

:clap:
Nope, but thanks for pretending you
tele-transported to the moment I saw the news report on TV.
By the way, none of us have discussed who these illegals voted for (*grinning), so the fact you take it personal enough to lie and
ad hominem respond is very telling an admission that you too assume they cheated votes for dems. -you are outted.
Oh, for fuck's sake. You're one sick individual to claim you saw a story on TV about a state reporting 6% fraud while that same report exists nowhere on the Internet. :cuckoo: Had that occurred, it would be a huge story and it would be all over the Internet and easily found. You can't find it because it exists nowhere outside of your head.

Whoever reported 6% of votes cast were illegal is wrong or misrepresenting. No audits have found that.

That being said, ONE illegal vote is too many. In effect, it cancels/steals the vote from a citizen. Unacceptable.
I disagree. It's not unacceptable. With 130 million people voting, there is going to be some fraud. There are also going to be mistakes and some miscounting. It's unavoidable and there is no perfect voting process. That's why states currently manage voter fraud judiciously themselves. That's why every state allows for recounts in razor close elections.

Bear in mind, it's virtually almost always the loser of an election who contests the validity of their election. We are faced with the bizarre possibility of what may be the first time ever where the winner is contesting the outcome of an election because we're dealing with a bizarre character as president whose 12 year old mentality can't accept the reality that his primary opponent got more votes than him; even though it's meaningless in terms of electing a president. But his 12 year old mentality isn't feeling the love he craves from a nation which cast more votes for Hillary than for him.

So here we are.
Ok I accept that admission, you just disagree with it being enough to change an election and I showed where in Obama's case it could have landed the states where he cheated, so I disagree with you on the possibility to sway elections. That being said:
a 12 year old cheats on a debate, lies about
the opponent calling them names, cheats the election, then refuses the initial gracious defeat call and a 12 year old throws a fit yelling furiously at her staff for her own foibles. A 12 year old does the popularity vote excuse and cry, and a 12 year old acts like Dr Evil after her rejection.
Just like the 12 year old blamed Bill's victims for Bill's aggressive acts. Displacement, deflections, tirades are all behavior traits of 12 year olds.
Holy shit, you're lying again. I see now you're pathological.

I never said election fraud can't sway an election.

As far as Trump having the mentality of a 12 year old, I see that offends you and you take it personally; so now you're projecting that up on others who have nothing to do with this topic. Too bad.

Iowa woman who tried to vote for Trump twice pleads guilty to election misconduct

--LOL
You're sadly mistaken as neither mine, nor the "leftarded position, is that there is absolutely no fraud at all occurring. Just that it's miniscule and already handled by the states.

yeah sure pal

If I fucked up, you should be able to quote me saying there wasn't a single case of voter fraud. If you can't, well... everyone here will know what that means.

--LOL

yeah sure pal

If I fucked up, you should be able to quote me saying there wasn't a single case of voter fraud. If you can't, well... everyone here will know what that means.

fuck you slime bag

Maybe you should be tried for treason. The fact is that there continues to be no evidence of massive fraud. Worth noting that SC is not giving any information to the commission.

Unlike your "Russian" dreams, voter fraud has substantial backing evidence. If you had read the OP before proving your ignorance you would have seen it.

The fact that Russia hacked into our elections is admitted by TRUMP'S VP Mike Pence, CIA Director Mike Pompeo, and DNI Dan Coats. They are all dreaming. You are the dreamer. You want to believe the idea that Trump won the popular vote.

If California was ever allowed to leave the Union the Democrats would never win another Presidential election...

Trump's calling the Democrats' bluff. And i love it. They've consistently ridiculed him and vowed that there's 'No Voter Fraud.' Well, here's their chance to prove that. Yet they're refusing to cooperate. They're cowardly pissants. It is what it is.

If Obama had asked for that information, you would be opposing it. States refusing to turn over personal information on their voters are not cowardly. The cowards are dutifully turning over the information. Those states not complying at all include Wyoming and South Carolina. Those are really red states.

Forum List

Back