🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Evidence of Voter Fraud and California continues to refuse cooperation

there is no evidence of voter fraud.

trump loons are so desperate. :cuckoo:

Really, from the link:

The Institute found 45,880 votes cast by individuals whose dates of birth were more than 115 years before the election.

I don't think we have that many 115 years old people in the country, if any.

That's because before a certain date, registration forms did not ask for year of birth. When registrars went to a computer based system that required one, these voters were given a year, usually like 1900.

They've been required for more than 20 years, why aren't States maintaining their rolls?

They are not required to go and find everyone who is grandfathered and find out their birth date.

So what you're saying is in the past 20 years they haven't bothered to correct their records?

no, what I'm saying is that finding 46K voters whose birthdate indicates they're older than 115 is not evidence of voter fraud.

Then why are they still in the systems 20 years later, I have to verify my name address and DOB every time I vote. Are other States so pathetically lax they just don't give a shit. If that's the case what else are they not checking?

Irrelevant. Those folks are already legally registered to vote. Their birthdate is irrelevant. In my state, I simply show my voter registration card and I get to vote. And my birthdate appears nowhere on my voter registration card. So whatever their reason for not updating many of their votes' birthdate, it's still not evidence of voter fraud.

You can claim that, but you're ignoring the legal requirement to maintain voter rolls. You don't even know if these people from 20 years ago are still alive. This is a very good reason to have voter ID.

If they're dead, fixing their birthdate does no good.

Roll maintenance would get them off the rolls if they're dead. Of course you regressives have never had a problem with the dead voting.

So what you're saying is in the past 20 years they haven't bothered to correct their records?

no, what I'm saying is that finding 46K voters whose birthdate indicates they're older than 115 is not evidence of voter fraud.

Then why are they still in the systems 20 years later, I have to verify my name address and DOB every time I vote. Are other States so pathetically lax they just don't give a shit. If that's the case what else are they not checking?

Irrelevant. Those folks are already legally registered to vote. Their birthdate is irrelevant. In my state, I simply show my voter registration card and I get to vote. And my birthdate appears nowhere on my voter registration card. So whatever their reason for not updating many of their votes' birthdate, it's still not evidence of voter fraud.

You can claim that, but you're ignoring the legal requirement to maintain voter rolls. You don't even know if these people from 20 years ago are still alive. This is a very good reason to have voter ID.

I registered to vote at 18, just before I joined the military. I was still voting by absentee ballot in the same state 20 years later, and I can assure you I am still alive.

I cast my very first vote at home before I joined the military. For Ronald Reagan and the straight GOP ticket.

Back then, I just walked up to the nice old lady and told her my name, and she pointed me to a voting booth as she checked my name off on the list of registered voters.

The way fraud is prevented is that if someone else had voted in my name, when I showed up to vote and they told me my name was already checked off, the jig would have been up.

Yep and they would have no idea who voted in your place.

Roll maintenance would get them off the rolls if they're dead. Of course you regressives have never had a problem with the dead voting.

That's the job of local canvassing boards and there is no evidence I'm aware of that Republican-led canvassing boards are any more efficient than Democrat-led canvassing boards towards that goal.

TRump pulled out one of his biggest whoppers yet when he lied and said 3-6 million illegals voted W/O A SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP.
Did you DEPLORABLES call him out on his lie?
Does the sun rise in the west?
You bought his bullshit and now he's wasting some serious tax dollars for one reason only.
He's so butt hurt and insecure that Hillary beat him in the popular vote.
And not one of you trump whores has the integrity to admit this.

The fact is child, if no one is willing to admit fraud exist and refuses to audit an election, then no one will ever know to what extent it's actually is occurring. If you had a freaking brain you'd now I've been pushing for election integrity long before Trump every came on the scene.

I think in person registration with proof of citizenship and ID every time a person votes should be nation wide requirements.

I registered to vote at 18, just before I joined the military. I was still voting by absentee ballot in the same state 20 years later, and I can assure you I am still alive.

I cast my very first vote at home before I joined the military. For Ronald Reagan and the straight GOP ticket.

Back then, I just walked up to the nice old lady and told her my name, and she pointed me to a voting booth as she checked my name off on the list of registered voters.

The way fraud is prevented is that if someone else had voted in my name, when I showed up to vote and they told me my name was already checked off, the jig would have been up.

Since there aren't any reports of this happening, then the system is secure.

This is where all the stupid conspiracy theories fall to pieces.

Really, from the link:

The Institute found 45,880 votes cast by individuals whose dates of birth were more than 115 years before the election.

That's because before a certain date, registration forms did not ask for year of birth. When registrars went to a computer based system that required one, these voters were given a year, usually like 1900.

They've been required for more than 20 years, why aren't States maintaining their rolls?

Who says they're not changing them? They just haven't changed them all yet. It's entirely possible they're only fixing the birhdate when there's a change requested to the status of each affected registrant.

How hard is to check a DOB when a person votes. What you're describing is apathy on the part of registrars.

Really, from the link:

Who says they're not changing them? They just haven't changed them all yet. It's entirely possible they're only fixing the birhdate when there's a change requested to the status of each affected registrant.

How hard is to check a DOB when a person votes. What you're describing is apathy on the part of registrars.

Because a voter's date of birth is inconsequential at the polls.

That's the job of local canvassing boards and there is no evidence I'm aware of that Republican-led canvassing boards are any more efficient than Democrat-led canvassing boards towards that goal.

Right, that's why commiecrats start filing law suits every time roll maintenance is attempted.

Right, that's why commiecrats start filing law suits every time roll maintenance is attempted.

Irrelevant deflection. If you think otherwise, explain what consequence occurs at a poll for not having a voter's date of birth...

Since there aren't any reports of this happening, then the system is secure.

This is where all the stupid conspiracy theories fall to pieces.

Yep never happens, LMAO

OHIO RESIDENTS TOLD THEY ALREADY VOTED WHEN THEY SHOWED UP AT THE POLLS TUESDAY

Ohio Residents Told They Already Voted When They Showed Up At the Polls Tuesday

Voter told they had arleady voted - Bing

Really, from the link:

Because a voter's date of birth is inconsequential at the polls.

It's consequential to correcting bad data.

Anyone with any common sense at all knows Democrats welcomed millions of illegal votes in 2016 alone.
People who ignore the push to give illegals drivers licenses, the fight against requirements for Voter ID and the hustling of millions of illegals across the border by the Democrats leading up to the Nov 2016 elections are not only in denial and dead wrong, but are openly in agreement with this illegal activity if not blatantly in support of it.

The Administration has been too busy fighting false allegations to get to it but when it does it will open eyes.

Of course, you'll have the morons on forums balk at the suggestion, ridicule to possibility......call it funny etc...those are radical left bent idiots who still believe the Left has their back (fools).

But FACTS show just how much of a fool they are. In Rhode Island alone, where the vote was heavily for Sanders and Clinton, it has been discovered that over 30% of voters who participated did not have a registered Social Security Number nor driver license number. The two primary means with which to identify a voters identity. Without them, it is nearly impossible to determine even the nation of origin of a voter yet in Democrat states, this is the standard operating procedure.

As evidence continues to mount, those mocking the suggestion of widespread voter fraud look more and more like imbeciles. And mounting evidence agrees with those who suggest the vast majority of it took place on the Left.

It is my opinion that the people perpetrating these offenses and those cheering it should all be deported, at the very least. Tried for treason and dealt with accordingly ideally.

Anyway......here's the new report...
New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes from 2016 Election
Yes, because Republicans like to vote more than once.

Iowa woman who tried to vote for Trump twice pleads guilty to election misconduct
You are too funny!
You cited one single person, and one who failed to cast that extra vote at that, yet ignore the 800,000 they could cite that actually landed their illegal votes for Clinton.
This does not include the yet known amount of Clinton pre-filled absantee ballots that were found stored in a wharehouse that they missed being used and or stored in other regions and used as well.
I am guessing these might have been used in those illegal late ballots once they knew she lost, to try the ole popular vote narrative to try and deligitimize this president.
The reason I say this is because the numbers kept changing (first they said she had 1 million popular votes then 2 then 3 then 5 then back to 3 again after the people scoffed at the 5 million claim).
Then the percentages were also suspicious, the votes no longer 50/50 they became 80 or 90% Hillary votes in those illegal late votes & mostly absantee ballot counts they tallied.
You guys might miss things, but I notice everything- just call me your Cousin Vinny.

Irrelevant deflection. If you think otherwise, explain what consequence occurs at a poll for not having a voter's date of birth...

It's just one example of inaccurate data used in voter ID.

This does not include the yet known amount of Clinton pre-filled absantee ballots that were found stored in a wharehouse that they missed being used and or stored in other regions and used as well.

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

Really, from the link:

How would you know your year of birth isn't updated? It's not printed on anything. I tried sending out letters I got a few updates but it wasn't really worth the cost.

Anyone with any common sense at all knows Democrats welcomed millions of illegal votes in 2016 alone.

There is no evidence that millions of illegals voted in the 2016 election.

Do you not realize there is a difference between illegal aliens voting and other types of illegal votes. There have already been convictions for non-citizens (green card holders) and ineligible people voting, like felons who lost their rights.

Really, from the link:

I get the most updates from people who get called twice for jury duty and from people who try to look themselves up online.

Really, from the link:

They are not required to go and find everyone who is grandfathered and find out their birth date.

I tried. Sent out thousands of letters...got dozens of responses.

Forum List

Back