🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Evidence of Voter Fraud and California continues to refuse cooperation

Really, from the link:

The Institute found 45,880 votes cast by individuals whose dates of birth were more than 115 years before the election.

I don't think we have that many 115 years old people in the country, if any.

That's because before a certain date, registration forms did not ask for year of birth. When registrars went to a computer based system that required one, these voters were given a year, usually like 1900.

They've been required for more than 20 years, why aren't States maintaining their rolls?

Who says they're not changing them? They just haven't changed them all yet. It's entirely possible they're only fixing the birhdate when there's a change requested to the status of each affected registrant.

How hard is to check a DOB when a person votes. What you're describing is apathy on the part of registrars.

Because a voter's date of birth is inconsequential at the polls.

It's not printed anywhere at the polls and you can bet your butt there would be screaming if registrars started printing date of birth on rosters.

there is no evidence of voter fraud.

trump loons are so desperate. :cuckoo:

Really, from the link:

The Institute found 45,880 votes cast by individuals whose dates of birth were more than 115 years before the election.

That's because before a certain date, registration forms did not ask for year of birth. When registrars went to a computer based system that required one, these voters were given a year, usually like 1900.

They've been required for more than 20 years, why aren't States maintaining their rolls?

How would you know your year of birth isn't updated? It's not printed on anything. I tried sending out letters I got a few updates but it wasn't really worth the cost.

Here you are asked to look at a screen that has your full name, address and DOB and verify they are accurate at the polls before you vote, the screen is protected so others can't see it.

Really, from the link:

How would you know your year of birth isn't updated? It's not printed on anything. I tried sending out letters I got a few updates but it wasn't really worth the cost.

Here you are asked to look at a screen that has your full name, address and DOB and verify they are accurate at the polls before you vote, the screen is protected so others can't see it.

Very few counties use electronic poll books.

Really, from the link:

Sounds like some folks need to get into the 21st century.

Electronic poll books are among the most easily hacked. Look to more "folks" voting by mail.

Who says they're not changing them? They just haven't changed them all yet. It's entirely possible they're only fixing the birhdate when there's a change requested to the status of each affected registrant.

How hard is to check a DOB when a person votes. What you're describing is apathy on the part of registrars.

It's consequential to correcting bad data.

Irrelevant to the integrity of the election. Next irrelevant whine?

Electronic poll books are among the most easily hacked. Look to more "folks" voting by mail.

Yeah, no chance of things going awry there, right? LMAO Mail in registration, mail in voting, no one verifying anything. If only paying taxes were so easy.

Only an ignorant commiecrat would call inaccurate voter rolls irrelevant to the integrity of an election.

Anyone with any common sense at all knows Democrats welcomed millions of illegal votes in 2016 alone.
People who ignore the push to give illegals drivers licenses, the fight against requirements for Voter ID and the hustling of millions of illegals across the border by the Democrats leading up to the Nov 2016 elections are not only in denial and dead wrong, but are openly in agreement with this illegal activity if not blatantly in support of it.

The Administration has been too busy fighting false allegations to get to it but when it does it will open eyes.

Of course, you'll have the morons on forums balk at the suggestion, ridicule to possibility......call it funny etc...those are radical left bent idiots who still believe the Left has their back (fools).

But FACTS show just how much of a fool they are. In Rhode Island alone, where the vote was heavily for Sanders and Clinton, it has been discovered that over 30% of voters who participated did not have a registered Social Security Number nor driver license number. The two primary means with which to identify a voters identity. Without them, it is nearly impossible to determine even the nation of origin of a voter yet in Democrat states, this is the standard operating procedure.

As evidence continues to mount, those mocking the suggestion of widespread voter fraud look more and more like imbeciles. And mounting evidence agrees with those who suggest the vast majority of it took place on the Left.

It is my opinion that the people perpetrating these offenses and those cheering it should all be deported, at the very least. Tried for treason and dealt with accordingly ideally.

Anyway......here's the new report...
New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes from 2016 Election
Yes, because Republicans like to vote more than once.

Iowa woman who tried to vote for Trump twice pleads guilty to election misconduct
You are too funny!
You cited one single person, and one who failed to cast that extra vote at that, yet ignore the 800,000 they could cite that actually landed their illegal votes for Clinton.
This does not include the yet known amount of Clinton pre-filled absantee ballots that were found stored in a wharehouse that they missed being used and or stored in other regions and used as well.
I am guessing these might have been used in those illegal late ballots once they knew she lost, to try the ole popular vote narrative to try and deligitimize this president.
The reason I say this is because the numbers kept changing (first they said she had 1 million popular votes then 2 then 3 then 5 then back to 3 again after the people scoffed at the 5 million claim).
Then the percentages were also suspicious, the votes no longer 50/50 they became 80 or 90% Hillary votes in those illegal late votes & mostly absantee ballot counts they tallied.
You guys might miss things, but I notice everything- just call me your Cousin Vinny.
Lie #6 for you... there were not 800,000 illegal votes cast for Hillary.

If they're dead, fixing their birthdate does no good.

Roll maintenance would get them off the rolls if they're dead. Of course you regressives have never had a problem with the dead voting.

That's the job of local canvassing boards and there is no evidence I'm aware of that Republican-led canvassing boards are any more efficient than Democrat-led canvassing boards towards that goal.

Right, that's why commiecrats start filing law suits every time roll maintenance is attempted.

Irrelevant deflection. If you think otherwise, explain what consequence occurs at a poll for not having a voter's date of birth...

It's just one example of inaccurate data used in voter ID.

So what? It's still inconsequential to the validity of the election. It would be like recording voters' weights.

Really, from the link:

He's got nothing so he's grasping at straws.

Anyone with any common sense at all knows Democrats welcomed millions of illegal votes in 2016 alone.

There is no evidence that millions of illegals voted in the 2016 election.

Do you not realize there is a difference between illegal aliens voting and other types of illegal votes. There have already been convictions for non-citizens (green card holders) and ineligible people voting, like felons who lost their rights.

Nowhere near millions.

People who ignore the push to give illegals drivers licenses, the fight against requirements for Voter ID and the hustling of millions of illegals across the border by the Democrats leading up to the Nov 2016 elections are not only in denial and dead wrong, but are openly in agreement with this illegal activity if not blatantly in support of it.

The Administration has been too busy fighting false allegations to get to it but when it does it will open eyes.

Of course, you'll have the morons on forums balk at the suggestion, ridicule to possibility......call it funny etc...those are radical left bent idiots who still believe the Left has their back (fools).

But FACTS show just how much of a fool they are. In Rhode Island alone, where the vote was heavily for Sanders and Clinton, it has been discovered that over 30% of voters who participated did not have a registered Social Security Number nor driver license number. The two primary means with which to identify a voters identity. Without them, it is nearly impossible to determine even the nation of origin of a voter yet in Democrat states, this is the standard operating procedure.

As evidence continues to mount, those mocking the suggestion of widespread voter fraud look more and more like imbeciles. And mounting evidence agrees with those who suggest the vast majority of it took place on the Left.

It is my opinion that the people perpetrating these offenses and those cheering it should all be deported, at the very least. Tried for treason and dealt with accordingly ideally.

Iowa woman who tried to vote for Trump twice pleads guilty to election misconduct
You are too funny!
You cited one single person, and one who failed to cast that extra vote at that, yet ignore the 800,000 they could cite that actually landed their illegal votes for Clinton.
This does not include the yet known amount of Clinton pre-filled absantee ballots that were found stored in a wharehouse that they missed being used and or stored in other regions and used as well.
I am guessing these might have been used in those illegal late ballots once they knew she lost, to try the ole popular vote narrative to try and deligitimize this president.
The reason I say this is because the numbers kept changing (first they said she had 1 million popular votes then 2 then 3 then 5 then back to 3 again after the people scoffed at the 5 million claim).
Then the percentages were also suspicious, the votes no longer 50/50 they became 80 or 90% Hillary votes in those illegal late votes & mostly absantee ballot counts they tallied.
You guys might miss things, but I notice everything- just call me your Cousin Vinny.
I gave you the link, you didn't refute it and now you still can't refute it. Calling it a lie is not a refutation and exposes your double standard. Try harder, you keep hitting yourself trying to hit your opponents..

Only an ignorant commiecrat would call inaccurate voter rolls irrelevant to the integrity of an election.

Let me know when you find one.

Really, from the link:

Don't you mean Hillary has nothing, so you guys are grasping with your Russian conspiracy and Popular vote narratives?
Man, that is sad.

You are too funny!
I gave you the link, you didn't refute it and now you still can't refute it. Calling it a lie is not a refutation and exposes your double standard. Try harder, you keep hitting yourself trying to hit your opponents..
This link...?

Really, from the link:

Don't you mean Hillary has nothing, so you guys are grasping with your Russian conspiracy and Popular vote narratives?
Man, that is sad.
No, I don't mean that. If I did mean that, I would have been talking about Hillary.

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN if there is NO fraud?
Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.
Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson’s office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said

Forum List

Back