🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Evidence of Voter Fraud and California continues to refuse cooperation

Very few counties use electronic poll books.

Sounds like some folks need to get into the 21st century.

Electronic poll books are among the most easily hacked. Look to more "folks" voting by mail.

Yeah, no chance of things going awry there, right? LMAO Mail in registration, mail in voting, no one verifying anything. If only paying taxes were so easy.

What are you talking about? Actual signatures are verified against the voters registration record. Get with the 21st century indeed. The voting of the future is from the comfort of home.

Right, they have hand writing experts comparing signatures on hundreds of thousands if not millions of ballots, get real.

Seriously, go observe an election office so you won't be so horribly ill informed.

Last edited:
there is no evidence of voter fraud.

trump loons are so desperate. :cuckoo:

As I said, the weak and corrupt will readily discount the facts.

So far most of the links you supplied are either fake or just an opinion. Your brain is corrupted.
You used snopes as a source, but have you ever investigated the sources you use to fact check? Well I did.
Snopes is owned by PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Organization who has ties & dealt with Clinton. Then I found others who found that same link to Perfect Privacy
Hillary Paid to Hide Identity of People Running Her Email Server

Sounds like some folks need to get into the 21st century.

Electronic poll books are among the most easily hacked. Look to more "folks" voting by mail.

Yeah, no chance of things going awry there, right? LMAO Mail in registration, mail in voting, no one verifying anything. If only paying taxes were so easy.

What are you talking about? Actual signatures are verified against the voters registration record. Get with the 21st century indeed. The voting of the future is from the comfort of home.

Right, they have hand writing experts comparing signatures on hundreds of thousands if not millions of ballots, get real.

Seriously, go observe an election office so you won't be so horribly ill informed.

What good would that do, we actually do information verification in TX and we require proof of citizenship to get an ID valid for voting. My question is why all States don't do the same.

Desperate for what??? WE WON and we will win every time you run the piles of shit communist against even an ax murderer. It is the communist dimshits who are crying, and trying to get votes by reinstating the votes of felons, keeping the rolls from being updated so they can vote for dead people and letting illegals vote. The idea that a voter ID would impact anyone BUT a felon, or an illegal is ludicrous. You can BS your idiot pets, but you are full of shit and everyone knows it. liberal dimshit communist are the most dishonest, most vile scum to inhabit the Earth and they know it themselves.

Yes you WON----- but why the hell you all keep pumping all these nonsense voter fraud?
Means you are all DESPERATE.

Desperate for what??? WE WON and we will win every time you run the piles of shit communist against even an ax murderer. It is the communist dimshits who are crying, and trying to get votes by reinstating the votes of felons, keeping the rolls from being updated so they can vote for dead people and letting illegals vote. The idea that a voter ID would impact anyone BUT a felon, or an illegal is ludicrous. You can BS your idiot pets, but you are full of shit and everyone knows it. liberal dimshit communist are the most dishonest, most vile scum to inhabit the Earth and they know it themselves.

Yes you WON----- but why the hell you all keep pumping all these nonsense voter fraud?

Actually reflect that back, why claim phoney concern for the electoral process and it's authenticity by selectively harping on one country's claimed manipulation and then distance yourself from other countries possible corruption of our elections including the illegal voters manipulated by a cheating party?=proves fake concern is really political maneuvering thus bringing up false
charges, wasting tax payers money and politicians time, and manipulating the justice dept becomes an even greater threat and abuse of power and taint to our system.

What good would that do, we actually do information verification in TX and we require proof of citizenship to get an ID valid for voting. My question is why all States don't do the same.

It would do you good to see how VBM ballots are verified. Two states vote completely by mail. California is poised to be a third. It IS the voting of the 21st Century.

Anyone with any common sense at all knows Democrats welcomed millions of illegal votes in 2016 alone.
People who ignore the push to give illegals drivers licenses, the fight against requirements for Voter ID and the hustling of millions of illegals across the border by the Democrats leading up to the Nov 2016 elections are not only in denial and dead wrong, but are openly in agreement with this illegal activity if not blatantly in support of it.

The Administration has been too busy fighting false allegations to get to it but when it does it will open eyes.

Of course, you'll have the morons on forums balk at the suggestion, ridicule to possibility......call it funny etc...those are radical left bent idiots who still believe the Left has their back (fools).

But FACTS show just how much of a fool they are. In Rhode Island alone, where the vote was heavily for Sanders and Clinton, it has been discovered that over 30% of voters who participated did not have a registered Social Security Number nor driver license number. The two primary means with which to identify a voters identity. Without them, it is nearly impossible to determine even the nation of origin of a voter yet in Democrat states, this is the standard operating procedure.

As evidence continues to mount, those mocking the suggestion of widespread voter fraud look more and more like imbeciles. And mounting evidence agrees with those who suggest the vast majority of it took place on the Left.

It is my opinion that the people perpetrating these offenses and those cheering it should all be deported, at the very least. Tried for treason and dealt with accordingly ideally.

Anyway......here's the new report...
New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes from 2016 Election

You must be desperate using CNSNEWS as your source of fake news.

Here is a list of fake news, bias or unreliable. Your cns is in this list. You may want to check Wikipedia.

False, Misleading, Clickbait-y, and Satirical “News” Sources

View attachment 141441
WTF you doing quoting Wikipedia like they were the bastion of truth when in fact they are a bastion of Liberal biased bullshit.

No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

2. This only occurs when there is a coverup to a widespread problem:
Federal Prosecutor Working On Voter Fraud Found Dead
www.wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach

Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

There was a study that found 6 percent of
noncitizens surveyed voted in the election.
That would produce huge numbers from mere visitors to visa holders to outright illegal entrance votes along with long term residing non legal voters which total around 13-14 million.
This does not take into account the dead voters, double voters, exchange voters, boxes of prefilled ballots found in a wharehouse, or reports of the weird occurances of votes switching to Hillary in front of voters own eyes.
Every which way they could cheat, they did and the debate questions fiasco and itcs initial denial is proof of that strategy to win at all costs, now they are willing to cause a coup & start wars just to change or fight that outcome.
Now with this info on Risks & how far Clintons will go to set up their opponents, we can revisit the incident in 1998 with Bill Mysteriously letting Bin Laden slip by, and Sept 10, 2001 our time zone where a day before the tragic event, he spoke in Australia(Sept 11 their time zone) feeling regret about it before the event actually took place.
EXCLUSIVE AUDIO!! Bill Clinton On Sept. 10,
EXCLUSIVE AUDIO!! Bill Clinton On Sept. 10, 2001: ‘I Could Have KILLED’ Bin Laden But I Did'nt!!

Bill Clinton's Chilling Statements Hours Before 9/11 Attacks

Bill Clinton: "I could have killed" Osama bin Laden - CBS News

Link # 1. You do realize that your link is just an opinion.

Link # 2. So you created your own conspiracy theory.

Link #3. That is fake news. This has been debunked several times. I suggest you read snopes.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Received 800,000 or More Votes From Non-Citizens in the 2016 Election

The rest of your link are pure garbage.
You can't debunk anything with a Liberal biased site. Once again, you fail.

Because it's true.
Why you keep pumping this collusion with Russia bullshit?

There are people with the same name and date of birth. I encounter them all the time just within California. There is simply no evidence of wide scale voter fraud that would change a presidential election. Give it up. Crooked Donnie lost the popular vote.

Hillary lost the popular vote too, she didn't get 50 % So what is you liberal shit pumps point? If historical trends held and there was a runoff in the Presidential election Trump would have been the popular winner AND the EC winner. Just the FACTS. we know liberals like to invent their own facts, but truth is truth.

That is very funny. What are you talking about dude?
Since when liberals pump any of these shit. Start with the OP.
We didn't invent anything. It's people like you who are inventing a lot of lies.,
Facts---- according facts Hillary won the popular vote. Trump won the electoral vote. THATS A FACT and That's the truth.

Trump's calling the Democrats' bluff. And i love it. They've consistently ridiculed him and vowed that there's 'No Voter Fraud.' Well, here's their chance to prove that. Yet they're refusing to cooperate. They're cowardly pissants. It is what it is.
Putz.... most of the states refusing to turn over their voter data are Republican states that went for Trump. :eusa_doh: HTF does that reflect on Democrats??

dogshitbama used federal funds to do house to house research for his reelection campaign. the idea was to see how many immigrants he would have to move to an area to flip it for dimshits. That was what the targeted areas for immigration was all about like the large number he sent to Texas in areas that voted Republican. SO any BS you lying dimshits post about the dims not pushing voter fraud is just a joke.

Bullshit. You are pumping lot of lies. Can you provide a link to support your lunacy?

And it only takes one illegal vote to prove the Politicians and TV tabloid news hosts wrong since they used the insane claim of zero/none.
The 6% figure was
Just one state, northern midwest state thus surprising the others were about 1%.
Not all illegal votes are coming out of one country, we have vacationers from all over the globe, work visas, long visas, people who never went home from all lands, people who sneak in, and people over the border just to vote thanks to Mexico interference and collusion with imigration activist org, and Canadian snowbirds. So the number of possible illegals voting is beyond the numbers floating around that mistakingly are leaving out the full scope of non citizens.
Northern States have many people from all over, especially Canadian residents who might be voting, some unwitting to their not supposed to be.
Stop lying.

No state reported 6% fraud. :cuckoo:

That was demonstrated by your woeful inability to post a link to any state rendering such a ludicrous claim.

These people are so desperate.

There are people with the same name and date of birth. I encounter them all the time just within California. There is simply no evidence of wide scale voter fraud that would change a presidential election. Give it up. Crooked Donnie lost the popular vote.

Hillary lost the popular vote too, she didn't get 50 % So what is you liberal shit pumps point? If historical trends held and there was a runoff in the Presidential election Trump would have been the popular winner AND the EC winner. Just the FACTS. we know liberals like to invent their own facts, but truth is truth.
A plurality, and not a majority, is all that is needed to win that. And a plurality is what she achieved.

A new description to bolster a LIE, she did not win the popular vote. To win the popular vote she would have had to get OVER 50% she did not. And she did not WIN. Trump is president.

So do you have anything to support that Trump won the popular vote?

Illegals don't vote. They limit their contacts with government as much as they possibly can. Because more contact with government agencies (at any level), means a greater chance of getting caught being in the country illegally.

Voter fraud is practically non-existent. But they don't teach that in home school. All they teach in home school, is how to be a dumbass.

If you really care about voter fraud, then why don't you go ask Diebold why their electronic voting machines can be so easily hacked?

Bullshit as usual. illegals have done just as they wish in this country for the last eight years. NO ELECTION MACHINES WERE HACKED in the last election, they are stand alone until they are linked to a dedicated receptor to upload their counts. They are tested for proper operation before the election, and after each upload. Another liberal "shitbitch won" lie.

You are a bullshiter.

Most or all Illegals come here for better living and better future for their families. They sacrificed their lives just to get here ----- then they commit fraud? If they get caught what do you think will happen? Future is gone just for one lousy fucking vote.

You idiot illegals doesn't think that way but white dude tough guy like you can just walk in and probably will not get challenged. So you are comparing yourself to illegals.

There are thousands and thousands of republicans that worked and volunteered at the polls. And you have not heard a single of those people complain. Except our 12 years old president and you.
Are you saying they are all inept?

Or they are so quiet and not saying because they committed fraud?

Illegals don't vote. They limit their contacts with government as much as they possibly can. Because more contact with government agencies (at any level), means a greater chance of getting caught being in the country illegally.

Voter fraud is practically non-existent. But they don't teach that in home school. All they teach in home school, is how to be a dumbass.

If you really care about voter fraud, then why don't you go ask Diebold why their electronic voting machines can be so easily hacked?

Bullshit as usual. illegals have done just as they wish in this country for the last eight years. NO ELECTION MACHINES WERE HACKED in the last election, they are stand alone until they are linked to a dedicated receptor to upload their counts. They are tested for proper operation before the election, and after each upload. Another liberal "shitbitch won" lie.

You are a bullshiter.

Most or all Illegals come here for better living and better future for their families. They sacrificed their lives just to get here ----- then they commit fraud? If they get caught what do you think will happen? Future is gone just for one lousy fucking vote.

You idiot illegals doesn't think that way but white dude tough guy like you can just walk in and probably will not get challenged. So you are comparing yourself to illegals.

There are thousands and thousands of republicans that worked and volunteered at the polls. And you have not heard a single of those people complain. Except our 12 years old president and you.
Are you saying they are all inept?

Or they are so quiet and not saying because they committed fraud?

Come on, do you seriously believe Thousands, possibly Millions of Illegals didn't vote in the last Election? The Democrats gave them all valid Driver's Licenses and told them to vote. In California alone, there had to be several Thousand Illegal votes. They had that planned for decades. And now they're pushing for no ID at all to vote. I think this is worth investigating. So good on Trump for calling the Democrats' bluff.

no, what I'm saying is that finding 46K voters whose birthdate indicates they're older than 115 is not evidence of voter fraud.

Then why are they still in the systems 20 years later, I have to verify my name address and DOB every time I vote. Are other States so pathetically lax they just don't give a shit. If that's the case what else are they not checking?

Irrelevant. Those folks are already legally registered to vote. Their birthdate is irrelevant. In my state, I simply show my voter registration card and I get to vote. And my birthdate appears nowhere on my voter registration card. So whatever their reason for not updating many of their votes' birthdate, it's still not evidence of voter fraud.

You can claim that, but you're ignoring the legal requirement to maintain voter rolls. You don't even know if these people from 20 years ago are still alive. This is a very good reason to have voter ID.

TRump pulled out one of his biggest whoppers yet when he lied and said 3-6 million illegals voted W/O A SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP.
Did you DEPLORABLES call him out on his lie?
Does the sun rise in the west?
You bought his bullshit and now he's wasting some serious tax dollars for one reason only.
He's so butt hurt and insecure that Hillary beat him in the popular vote.
And not one of you trump whores has the integrity to admit this.

The fact is child, if no one is willing to admit fraud exist and refuses to audit an election, then no one will ever know to what extent it's actually is occurring. If you had a freaking brain you'd now I've been pushing for election integrity long before Trump every came on the scene.

That is incorrect. There are fraud in all general elections but that doesn't mean by the millions.

You are talking about Trump and Kris Kobach. Here are the problems.
1. What is the integrity of that commission?
2. What happened if they found out that most of the fraud are committed by Trump supporters? Now what?
3. Who will validate ( check and balance) the findings of this commission?
4. Who will validate the process of this commission?
Trump and Kobach? What a fucking joke.

Forum List

Back