🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Evidence of Voter Fraud and California continues to refuse cooperation

is that or is that not voter fraud

pointing out voter fraud from either party does not

help the leftarded position that voter fraud does not happen

--LOL
You're sadly mistaken as neither mine, nor the "leftarded position, is that there is absolutely no fraud at all occurring. Just that it's miniscule and already handled by the states.

yeah sure pal

you fucked up once again shit for brains
If I fucked up, you should be able to quote me saying there wasn't a single case of voter fraud. If you can't, well... everyone here will know what that means.

fuck you slime bag
Thanks for admitting you're a lying dumbfuck *

* = not that further evidence was needed.

who gives a fuck what you think you scum bag

i surely dont

Yeah, no chance of things going awry there, right? LMAO Mail in registration, mail in voting, no one verifying anything. If only paying taxes were so easy.

What are you talking about? Actual signatures are verified against the voters registration record. Get with the 21st century indeed. The voting of the future is from the comfort of home.

Right, they have hand writing experts comparing signatures on hundreds of thousands if not millions of ballots, get real.

Seriously, go observe an election office so you won't be so horribly ill informed.

What good would that do, we actually do information verification in TX and we require proof of citizenship to get an ID valid for voting. My question is why all States don't do the same.

It would do you good to see how VBM ballots are verified. Two states vote completely by mail. California is poised to be a third. It IS the voting of the 21st Century.

Yep, all solidly blue, makes cheating sooooooo much easier. 10s of millions of ballots floating around in the postal system, filled with commiecrat voters, what could possibly go wrong.

there is no evidence of voter fraud.

trump loons are so desperate. :cuckoo:

Really, from the link:

The Institute found 45,880 votes cast by individuals whose dates of birth were more than 115 years before the election.

I don't think we have that many 115 years old people in the country, if any.

What link?

Didn't read the link in they OP did ya? If you had you would know what people are talking about.

Then why are they still in the systems 20 years later, I have to verify my name address and DOB every time I vote. Are other States so pathetically lax they just don't give a shit. If that's the case what else are they not checking?

Irrelevant. Those folks are already legally registered to vote. Their birthdate is irrelevant. In my state, I simply show my voter registration card and I get to vote. And my birthdate appears nowhere on my voter registration card. So whatever their reason for not updating many of their votes' birthdate, it's still not evidence of voter fraud.

You can claim that, but you're ignoring the legal requirement to maintain voter rolls. You don't even know if these people from 20 years ago are still alive. This is a very good reason to have voter ID.

TRump pulled out one of his biggest whoppers yet when he lied and said 3-6 million illegals voted W/O A SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP.
Did you DEPLORABLES call him out on his lie?
Does the sun rise in the west?
You bought his bullshit and now he's wasting some serious tax dollars for one reason only.
He's so butt hurt and insecure that Hillary beat him in the popular vote.
And not one of you trump whores has the integrity to admit this.

The fact is child, if no one is willing to admit fraud exist and refuses to audit an election, then no one will ever know to what extent it's actually is occurring. If you had a freaking brain you'd now I've been pushing for election integrity long before Trump every came on the scene.

That is incorrect. There are fraud in all general elections but that doesn't mean by the millions.

You are talking about Trump and Kris Kobach. Here are the problems.
1. What is the integrity of that commission?
2. What happened if they found out that most of the fraud are committed by Trump supporters? Now what?
3. Who will validate ( check and balance) the findings of this commission?
4. Who will validate the process of this commission?
Trump and Kobach? What a fucking joke.

Tell ya what skippy, go name by name and tell me the problems you have with each person, your blanket BS ain't cutting it. I'll bet you are slandering the integrity of the people on the commission and you don't even know who they are with possibly the exceptions of the chair and cochair.

You are too funny!
You cited one single person, and one who failed to cast that extra vote at that, yet ignore the 800,000 they could cite that actually landed their illegal votes for Clinton.
This does not include the yet known amount of Clinton pre-filled absantee ballots that were found stored in a wharehouse that they missed being used and or stored in other regions and used as well.
I am guessing these might have been used in those illegal late ballots once they knew she lost, to try the ole popular vote narrative to try and deligitimize this president.
The reason I say this is because the numbers kept changing (first they said she had 1 million popular votes then 2 then 3 then 5 then back to 3 again after the people scoffed at the 5 million claim).
Then the percentages were also suspicious, the votes no longer 50/50 they became 80 or 90% Hillary votes in those illegal late votes & mostly absantee ballot counts they tallied.
You guys might miss things, but I notice everything- just call me your Cousin Vinny.
Lie #6 for you... there were not 800,000 illegal votes cast for Hillary.
I gave you the link, you didn't refute it and now you still can't refute it. Calling it a lie is not a refutation and exposes your double standard. Try harder, you keep hitting yourself trying to hit your opponents..
This link...?

New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes from 2016 Election
No, if you'd stop posting short
ad hominem blurbs trying to hide problematic posts you'd find the link said 800,000.
Which is conservative since it doesn't take other DNC cheating into acct like it's collusion with Mexico.
Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

Dude you link is bogus.

You need new news sources, there were many arrests across the country due to voter fraud and some States did a special accounting and one of them came up with a whopping 6% of their total votes were illegal voting.

The fact MSM hosts, people like yourself and Dem politicians said the word "zero" means you guys are either psychopathic liars or extremely delusional and in your own little world.

And your source of information? Or just your opinion?
Various legit news paper and news sources which I already posted links to some, the rest were read or viewed live by me personally not second hand.
Confusion by some are in hearing specifIc words like "No evidence of
TAMPERED VOTES" and no evidenc3 illegal votes "significantly affected election results" (which is subjective opinion by bias media that has been ignoring other evidence that eludes them).
Suddenly those words are repeated down the line by MSM and Politicians and these forums as being NO EVIDENCE of illegal votes which is a false narrative of the real news, thus parroted as fake news and delusional claims that there is no evidence.
WORD PLAY=DECEPTION
Using it as spite=propaganda
Doing so because you lost an election=act of a child being a sore loser.

Most or all your links are coming from fake news. Is that supposed to be credible?

Roll maintenance would get them off the rolls if they're dead. Of course you regressives have never had a problem with the dead voting.

That's the job of local canvassing boards and there is no evidence I'm aware of that Republican-led canvassing boards are any more efficient than Democrat-led canvassing boards towards that goal.

Right, that's why commiecrats start filing law suits every time roll maintenance is attempted.

Irrelevant deflection. If you think otherwise, explain what consequence occurs at a poll for not having a voter's date of birth...

It's just one example of inaccurate data used in voter ID.

So what? It's still inconsequential to the validity of the election. It would be like recording voters' weights.

???? Weight fluctuates. DOB is an identifier because it is fixed and rare enough to eliminate others. When used in conjunction with full name (fixed and rare enough to eliminate most others), it is very accurate although not DNA accurate.

Fingerprints are exellent identifiers. Wonder if it would be feasible to thumbscan so no I'D required and thumbprint mail ins.

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN if there is NO fraud?
Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.
Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson’s office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said
So what? Sounds like the poll workers didn't count all of the voters.
Wrong again, and going on that narrative shows the lengths you go to make excuses.
Here's proof that your narrative is wrong:
At least 31 people in Michigan could face felony charges for voting twice during last November's presidential election.
Chris Thomas, state elections director, said the residents voted twice, first with an absentee ballot and then in person.
Their names were turned over to the attorney general's office for possible prosecution.
Voting twice, or even attempting to do so, is a felony."It's not acceptable," Thomas said.
Fourteen of the 31 were in Detroit.

This is soooo easy, it's like finding stale french fries on the floor of
Michael Moore's car.
Jeez, you're a flamin' idiot. :cuckoo: I think your brain is made of French fries.

Those 31 people from Michigan have nothing to do with the count mismatch in Detroit. And the count mismatch was human error caused by poll workers not accurately counting all of the voters, just as I said...

DETROIT (AP) — At least 31 people could face criminal charges after voting twice in Michigan in the fall election, an official said Thursday.

Separately, the state Bureau of Elections said human error, not fraud or equipment failure, caused mismatches between the number of ballots cast in some Detroit precincts and the number of voters.

Early and often? 31 people voted twice in Michigan election

No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

2. This only occurs when there is a coverup to a widespread problem:
Federal Prosecutor Working On Voter Fraud Found Dead
www.wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach

Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

There was a study that found 6 percent of
noncitizens surveyed voted in the election.
That would produce huge numbers from mere visitors to visa holders to outright illegal entrance votes along with long term residing non legal voters which total around 13-14 million.
This does not take into account the dead voters, double voters, exchange voters, boxes of prefilled ballots found in a wharehouse, or reports of the weird occurances of votes switching to Hillary in front of voters own eyes.
Every which way they could cheat, they did and the debate questions fiasco and itcs initial denial is proof of that strategy to win at all costs, now they are willing to cause a coup & start wars just to change or fight that outcome.
Now with this info on Risks & how far Clintons will go to set up their opponents, we can revisit the incident in 1998 with Bill Mysteriously letting Bin Laden slip by, and Sept 10, 2001 our time zone where a day before the tragic event, he spoke in Australia(Sept 11 their time zone) feeling regret about it before the event actually took place.
EXCLUSIVE AUDIO!! Bill Clinton On Sept. 10,
EXCLUSIVE AUDIO!! Bill Clinton On Sept. 10, 2001: ‘I Could Have KILLED’ Bin Laden But I Did'nt!!

Bill Clinton's Chilling Statements Hours Before 9/11 Attacks

Bill Clinton: "I could have killed" Osama bin Laden - CBS News

Link # 1. You do realize that your link is just an opinion.

Link # 2. So you created your own conspiracy theory.

Link #3. That is fake news. This has been debunked several times. I suggest you read snopes.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Received 800,000 or More Votes From Non-Citizens in the 2016 Election

The rest of your link are pure garbage.

3) is a study
and snopes is a joke I NOTICED THEIR REASONING on why they thought the found ballots was a false story was due to the picture used which only show people using stock visuals not disproving the story at all. Their research therefore as you say is mere opinion and always biased at that.
For crying out loud one of Clinton's sites was owned by the owner of snopes.
2)is an event that happened that shows someone was murderered looking into the voter fraud and ypu want to call a pattern of cheating and dead bodies conspiracy.
Then you have to call the Rissian collusion conspiracy. The difference is the dead man is true, he really died and all you can do is revictimize him and protect fraud just like your party protects drug cartels, mobsters,
MS-13 and gangs, cop killers, window smashings, car burnings, restrictions of freedom of speech including attacks and terrorist threats, violence against people wearing res hats, and violence to disabled people.
1)your party is based on rejecting the opinions of the people. But your opinion of 1) is your subjective opinion
=double negative.

Refutation scale=1 Propaganda scale=8
Try again.
3 is not a study. 3 is the result of unscientific non-probability polling. Polling in which respondents were caught change my their answers about being a U.S. citizen.

www.wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach

That would produce huge numbers from mere visitors to visa holders to outright illegal entrance votes along with long term residing non legal voters which total around 13-14 million.
This does not take into account the dead voters, double voters, exchange voters, boxes of prefilled ballots found in a wharehouse, or reports of the weird occurances of votes switching to Hillary in front of voters own eyes.
Every which way they could cheat, they did and the debate questions fiasco and itcs initial denial is proof of that strategy to win at all costs, now they are willing to cause a coup & start wars just to change or fight that outcome.
Now with this info on Risks & how far Clintons will go to set up their opponents, we can revisit the incident in 1998 with Bill Mysteriously letting Bin Laden slip by, and Sept 10, 2001 our time zone where a day before the tragic event, he spoke in Australia(Sept 11 their time zone) feeling regret about it before the event actually took place.
EXCLUSIVE AUDIO!! Bill Clinton On Sept. 10, 2001: ‘I Could Have KILLED’ Bin Laden But I Did'nt!!

Link #3. That is fake news. This has been debunked several times. I suggest you read snopes.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Received 800,000 or More Votes From Non-Citizens in the 2016 Election

3) is a study
and snopes is a joke I NOTICED THEIR REASONING on why they thought the found ballots was a false story was due to the picture used which only show people using stock visuals not disproving the story at all. Their research therefore as you say is mere opinion and always biased at that.
For crying out loud one of Clinton's sites was owned by the owner of snopes.
2)is an event that happened that shows someone was murderered looking into the voter fraud and ypu want to call a pattern of cheating and dead bodies conspiracy.
Then you have to call the Rissian collusion conspiracy. The difference is the dead man is true, he really died and all you can do is revictimize him and protect fraud just like your party protects drug cartels, mobsters,
MS-13 and gangs, cop killers, window smashings, car burnings, restrictions of freedom of speech including attacks and terrorist threats, violence against people wearing res hats, and violence to disabled people.
1)your party is based on rejecting the opinions of the people. But your opinion of 1) is your subjective opinion
=double negative.

Refutation scale=1 Propaganda scale=8
Try again.

3. And your source information is from cns a real fake news. Great.
Clinton sites was owned by the owner of snopes------ Really? Prove it.

I rely on snopes and Wikipedia if there are any false reports ----- Then Prove it. Not just your opinion.

IMG_0746.jpg
According to snopes this is fake.

2. Dude I didn't bring this dude up you did.
So someone killed this dude you assumed he was killed because of job related. That's dumb. If I follow or use your defective assessment------ maybe Trump want to silence him because he discovered Trump followers committed fraud. Is that fair? That's dumb don't you think?
Are you suggesting that Hillary followers killed this guy?

1. Opinion of the people or opinion from fake news that you are promoting?
You are lying----- We reject the opinion coming from fake news. We stand against Fake News, Liars, Delusional, Lunacy, Ignorance and Stupidity.

Since you pump and plugged all these lies---- You try again. Not me.

Anyone with any common sense at all knows Democrats welcomed millions of illegal votes in 2016 alone.
People who ignore the push to give illegals drivers licenses, the fight against requirements for Voter ID and the hustling of millions of illegals across the border by the Democrats leading up to the Nov 2016 elections are not only in denial and dead wrong, but are openly in agreement with this illegal activity if not blatantly in support of it.

The Administration has been too busy fighting false allegations to get to it but when it does it will open eyes.

Of course, you'll have the morons on forums balk at the suggestion, ridicule to possibility......call it funny etc...those are radical left bent idiots who still believe the Left has their back (fools).

But FACTS show just how much of a fool they are. In Rhode Island alone, where the vote was heavily for Sanders and Clinton, it has been discovered that over 30% of voters who participated did not have a registered Social Security Number nor driver license number. The two primary means with which to identify a voters identity. Without them, it is nearly impossible to determine even the nation of origin of a voter yet in Democrat states, this is the standard operating procedure.

As evidence continues to mount, those mocking the suggestion of widespread voter fraud look more and more like imbeciles. And mounting evidence agrees with those who suggest the vast majority of it took place on the Left.

It is my opinion that the people perpetrating these offenses and those cheering it should all be deported, at the very least. Tried for treason and dealt with accordingly ideally.

Anyway......here's the new report...

I guess you really didn't expect anyone to actually READ your link--because it has nothing to do with California. In fact this article favors Hillary Clinton.

The Institute concluded in its report that thousands of votes in the 2016 election were illegal duplicate votes from people who registered and voted in more than one state.

They did catch two Trump supporters trying to vote twice. This woman in Iowa, a Trump supporter, who stated she did it because she believed Trump when he said that the election was rigged against him.

Trump_voter_arrested_for_voter_fraud.jpg

Iowa woman who tried to vote for Trump twice pleads guilty to election misconduct

Rote told police why she tried to vote more than once. She was convinced her first vote for Mr. Trump would be manipulated and changed to a vote for then-Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. According to her statement to the police, Rote believed Mr. Trump’s claims about widespread election rigging.
Trump Was Right: Iowa Woman Pleads Guilty To Attempting To Vote Twice

Then this man in Texas who got caught and said he was working for Trump and wanted to test the system :badgrin:

Man_arrested_for_voting_twice_0_2258757_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

The Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office announced the arrest on Twitter, saying that the man claimed he was working on behalf of Donald Trump. Local Houston station KPRC2 identified the man as 62-year-old Phillip Cook of Richmond, Texas. “Officials said poll workers noticed that Cook appeared to have already voted, and thought that it may have been a mistake in the roll. However, when poll workers confronted him about the problem, he admitted that he was trying to vote twice to ‘test the system,'” they report.
Texas Man Arrested For Voting Twice, Claimed He Was Working for Donald Trump

th

Then we had another woman in Colorado Springs that was charged and she is up for 6 FELONY counts.

COLORADO SPRINGS, CO – An El Paso County woman will be advised of her charges today after being accused of voter fraud. 59 year old Sarilu Sanchez allegedly wrote her dead parents’ names on their mail-in ballots multiple times between 2009 and 2013.She’s charged with six counts of felony forgery. If convicted, she would face up to 3 years in prison, and up to $600,000 in fines
Now I am assuming that this woman is a Trump voter--because there's not too many Democrats in El Paso County, Colorado.
An El Paso County woman will be advised of her charges today after being accused of voter fraud

So YES--I would agree 100% to check on people who are registered to vote in more than one state. In state looks like it's very easy to catch, but we do have a lot of people in this country that are registered in more than one state. And I would check Trump supporters and voters first, because it was Trump that was encouraging them to vote more than once, while he was campaigning on a rigged election.

Last edited:
People in California!!!!!! If you value your vote write the Dept of Justice, Attn AG Sessions and ask for federal help in investigating the California voter rolls. We are being governed by the minority in California due to corrupt elections.

As I said, the weak and corrupt will readily discount the facts.

So far most of the links you supplied are either fake or just an opinion. Your brain is corrupted.
1. You used snopes as a source, but have you ever investigated the sources you use to fact check? Well I did.
Snopes is owned by PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Organization who has ties & dealt with Clinton.

2. Then I found others who found that same link to Perfect Privacy
Hillary Paid to Hide Identity of People Running Her Email Server

1. That is not a link. Just your opinion. Keep trying.

2. Rubbish I just saw the name Breitbart enough for my pubic hair to go straight up. Don't waste my time with this garbage.
If these are real news how come we didn't see it in real news?
So you know Bannon works for Trump and they been buddies for a long time. Keep trying.

Breitbart - Media Bias/Fact Check

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thom...g-into-a-breitbart-copy-for-trump?context=amp

Last edited:

As I said, the weak and corrupt will readily discount the facts.

So far most of the links you supplied are either fake or just an opinion. Your brain is corrupted.
You used snopes as a source, but have you ever investigated the sources you use to fact check? Well I did.
Snopes is owned by PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Organization who has ties & dealt with Clinton. Then I found others who found that same link to Perfect Privacy
Hillary Paid to Hide Identity of People Running Her Email Server
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

No, FrenchFry, Snopes is not owned by a Perfect Privacy, LLC. Perfect Privacy, LLC does not own companies.... Perfect Privacy, LLC provides a service to anyone who purchases a domain name to use Perfect Privacy's info on Whois, to conceal private information that normally appears under Whois. And Snopes isn't even using Perfect Privacy anyway...

Whois snopes.com

About Snopes' ownership...

Transparency: Ownership and Revenue | Snopes.com

Desperate for what??? WE WON and we will win every time you run the piles of shit communist against even an ax murderer. It is the communist dimshits who are crying, and trying to get votes by reinstating the votes of felons, keeping the rolls from being updated so they can vote for dead people and letting illegals vote. The idea that a voter ID would impact anyone BUT a felon, or an illegal is ludicrous. You can BS your idiot pets, but you are full of shit and everyone knows it. liberal dimshit communist are the most dishonest, most vile scum to inhabit the Earth and they know it themselves.

Yes you WON----- but why the hell you all keep pumping all these nonsense voter fraud?
Means you are all DESPERATE.
Because it's true.
Why you keep pumping this collusion with Russia bullshit?
If it's true, why can't you prove 3 million or more illegal votes were cast?

Desperate for what??? WE WON and we will win every time you run the piles of shit communist against even an ax murderer. It is the communist dimshits who are crying, and trying to get votes by reinstating the votes of felons, keeping the rolls from being updated so they can vote for dead people and letting illegals vote. The idea that a voter ID would impact anyone BUT a felon, or an illegal is ludicrous. You can BS your idiot pets, but you are full of shit and everyone knows it. liberal dimshit communist are the most dishonest, most vile scum to inhabit the Earth and they know it themselves.

Yes you WON----- but why the hell you all keep pumping all these nonsense voter fraud?
Means you are all DESPERATE.

Actually reflect that back, why claim phoney concern for the electoral process and it's authenticity by selectively harping on one country's claimed manipulation and then distance yourself from other countries possible corruption of our elections including the illegal voters manipulated by a cheating party?=proves fake concern is really political maneuvering thus bringing up false
charges, wasting tax payers money and politicians time, and manipulating the justice dept becomes an even greater threat and abuse of power and taint to our system.

I thought Faun already blasted your lies and conspiracy theory.

Anyone with any common sense at all knows Democrats welcomed millions of illegal votes in 2016 alone.
People who ignore the push to give illegals drivers licenses, the fight against requirements for Voter ID and the hustling of millions of illegals across the border by the Democrats leading up to the Nov 2016 elections are not only in denial and dead wrong, but are openly in agreement with this illegal activity if not blatantly in support of it.

The Administration has been too busy fighting false allegations to get to it but when it does it will open eyes.

Of course, you'll have the morons on forums balk at the suggestion, ridicule to possibility......call it funny etc...those are radical left bent idiots who still believe the Left has their back (fools).

But FACTS show just how much of a fool they are. In Rhode Island alone, where the vote was heavily for Sanders and Clinton, it has been discovered that over 30% of voters who participated did not have a registered Social Security Number nor driver license number. The two primary means with which to identify a voters identity. Without them, it is nearly impossible to determine even the nation of origin of a voter yet in Democrat states, this is the standard operating procedure.

As evidence continues to mount, those mocking the suggestion of widespread voter fraud look more and more like imbeciles. And mounting evidence agrees with those who suggest the vast majority of it took place on the Left.

It is my opinion that the people perpetrating these offenses and those cheering it should all be deported, at the very least. Tried for treason and dealt with accordingly ideally.

Anyway......here's the new report...

You must be desperate using CNSNEWS as your source of fake news.

Here is a list of fake news, bias or unreliable. Your cns is in this list. You may want to check Wikipedia.

False, Misleading, Clickbait-y, and Satirical “News” Sources

View attachment 141441
WTF you doing quoting Wikipedia like they were the bastion of truth when in fact they are a bastion of Liberal biased bullshit.

Prove one report that Wikipedia is biased.
Yet you promote cns a real fake news. Nice deflection.

You can't debunk anything with a Liberal biased site. Once again, you fail.

Nah---- I just debunked big time but as usual you are all in denial. Lightweight.

To all Trump supporters. Just wondering why are you people using fake news as your source of information? Are you all this desperate to prove your own stupidity?
Do you expect us to just lay there and absorb all these abuses and fakes?

Someone has to stand up against all these bullying and bad people.

Illegals don't vote. They limit their contacts with government as much as they possibly can. Because more contact with government agencies (at any level), means a greater chance of getting caught being in the country illegally.

Voter fraud is practically non-existent. But they don't teach that in home school. All they teach in home school, is how to be a dumbass.

If you really care about voter fraud, then why don't you go ask Diebold why their electronic voting machines can be so easily hacked?

Bullshit as usual. illegals have done just as they wish in this country for the last eight years. NO ELECTION MACHINES WERE HACKED in the last election, they are stand alone until they are linked to a dedicated receptor to upload their counts. They are tested for proper operation before the election, and after each upload. Another liberal "shitbitch won" lie.

You are a bullshiter.

Most or all Illegals come here for better living and better future for their families. They sacrificed their lives just to get here ----- then they commit fraud? If they get caught what do you think will happen? Future is gone just for one lousy fucking vote.

You idiot illegals doesn't think that way but white dude tough guy like you can just walk in and probably will not get challenged. So you are comparing yourself to illegals.

There are thousands and thousands of republicans that worked and volunteered at the polls. And you have not heard a single of those people complain. Except our 12 years old president and you.
Are you saying they are all inept?

Or they are so quiet and not saying because they committed fraud?

Come on, do you seriously believe Thousands, possibly Millions of Illegals didn't vote in the last Election? The Democrats gave them all valid Driver's Licenses and told them to vote. In California alone, there had to be several Thousand Illegal votes. They had that planned for decades. And now they're pushing for no ID at all to vote. I think this is worth investigating. So good on Trump for calling the Democrats' bluff.
LOL

You rightards are sooo fucking brain-dead.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Illegals are not given driver's licenses in California to vote. In fact, California specifically passed laws prohibiting illegals from being registered to vote with a driver's license.....

California Code, Vehicle Code - VEH § 12801.9

(d)(2) The license shall bear the following notice:  “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes.  This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle.  It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

You're sadly mistaken as neither mine, nor the "leftarded position, is that there is absolutely no fraud at all occurring. Just that it's miniscule and already handled by the states.

yeah sure pal

you fucked up once again shit for brains
If I fucked up, you should be able to quote me saying there wasn't a single case of voter fraud. If you can't, well... everyone here will know what that means.

fuck you slime bag
Thanks for admitting you're a lying dumbfuck *

* = not that further evidence was needed.

who gives a fuck what you think you scum bag

i surely dont
No skin off my back. Everyone here already saw you lied about me posting there was no voter fraud.

Forum List

Back