🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Evidence of Voter Fraud and California continues to refuse cooperation

there is no evidence of voter fraud.

trump loons are so desperate. :cuckoo:

As I said, the weak and corrupt will readily discount the facts.

So far most of the links you supplied are either fake or just an opinion. Your brain is corrupted.
1. You used snopes as a source, but have you ever investigated the sources you use to fact check? Well I did.
Snopes is owned by PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Organization who has ties & dealt with Clinton.

2. Then I found others who found that same link to Perfect Privacy
Hillary Paid to Hide Identity of People Running Her Email Server

1. That is not a link. Just your opinion. Keep trying.

2. Rubbish I just saw the name Breitbart enough for my pubic hair to go straight up. Don't waste my time with this garbage.
If these are real news how come we didn't see it in real news?
So you know Bannon works for Trump and they been buddies for a long time. Keep trying.

Breitbart - Media Bias/Fact Check

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thom...g-into-a-breitbart-copy-for-trump?context=amp
You don't read real news. You read Liberal hack crap like snopes and wikipedia.
You put demands on other people that you don't abide by yourself. Stop using fake news sites to back up your unfounded claims and start using more conservative, more honest reporting news sites like Drudge report, Fox, CNS, and WND.

Anyone with any common sense at all knows Democrats welcomed millions of illegal votes in 2016 alone.
People who ignore the push to give illegals drivers licenses, the fight against requirements for Voter ID and the hustling of millions of illegals across the border by the Democrats leading up to the Nov 2016 elections are not only in denial and dead wrong, but are openly in agreement with this illegal activity if not blatantly in support of it.

The Administration has been too busy fighting false allegations to get to it but when it does it will open eyes.

Of course, you'll have the morons on forums balk at the suggestion, ridicule to possibility......call it funny etc...those are radical left bent idiots who still believe the Left has their back (fools).

But FACTS show just how much of a fool they are. In Rhode Island alone, where the vote was heavily for Sanders and Clinton, it has been discovered that over 30% of voters who participated did not have a registered Social Security Number nor driver license number. The two primary means with which to identify a voters identity. Without them, it is nearly impossible to determine even the nation of origin of a voter yet in Democrat states, this is the standard operating procedure.

As evidence continues to mount, those mocking the suggestion of widespread voter fraud look more and more like imbeciles. And mounting evidence agrees with those who suggest the vast majority of it took place on the Left.

It is my opinion that the people perpetrating these offenses and those cheering it should all be deported, at the very least. Tried for treason and dealt with accordingly ideally.

Anyway......here's the new report...
New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes from 2016 Election

You must be desperate using CNSNEWS as your source of fake news.

Here is a list of fake news, bias or unreliable. Your cns is in this list. You may want to check Wikipedia.

False, Misleading, Clickbait-y, and Satirical “News” Sources

View attachment 141441
WTF you doing quoting Wikipedia like they were the bastion of truth when in fact they are a bastion of Liberal biased bullshit.

Prove one report that Wikipedia is biased.
Yet you promote cns a real fake news. Nice deflection.
Wikipedia is editable by anyone who goes to that web site. The masses bias who visit that web site write those so called made up facts. It is the epiphany of opinion news sites.

Illegals don't vote. They limit their contacts with government as much as they possibly can. Because more contact with government agencies (at any level), means a greater chance of getting caught being in the country illegally.

Voter fraud is practically non-existent. But they don't teach that in home school. All they teach in home school, is how to be a dumbass.

If you really care about voter fraud, then why don't you go ask Diebold why their electronic voting machines can be so easily hacked?

Bullshit as usual. illegals have done just as they wish in this country for the last eight years. NO ELECTION MACHINES WERE HACKED in the last election, they are stand alone until they are linked to a dedicated receptor to upload their counts. They are tested for proper operation before the election, and after each upload. Another liberal "shitbitch won" lie.

You are a bullshiter.

Most or all Illegals come here for better living and better future for their families. They sacrificed their lives just to get here ----- then they commit fraud? If they get caught what do you think will happen? Future is gone just for one lousy fucking vote.

You idiot illegals doesn't think that way but white dude tough guy like you can just walk in and probably will not get challenged. So you are comparing yourself to illegals.

There are thousands and thousands of republicans that worked and volunteered at the polls. And you have not heard a single of those people complain. Except our 12 years old president and you.
Are you saying they are all inept?

Or they are so quiet and not saying because they committed fraud?

Come on, do you seriously believe Thousands, possibly Millions of Illegals didn't vote in the last Election? The Democrats gave them all valid Driver's Licenses and told them to vote. In California alone, there had to be several Thousand Illegal votes. They had that planned for decades. And now they're pushing for no ID at all to vote. I think this is worth investigating. So good on Trump for calling the Democrats' bluff.
LOL

You rightards are sooo fucking brain-dead.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Illegals are not given driver's licenses in California to vote. In fact, California specifically passed laws prohibiting illegals from being registered to vote with a driver's license.....

California Code, Vehicle Code - VEH § 12801.9

(d)(2) The license shall bear the following notice:  “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes.  This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle.  It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”
Yeah and I'm required to pay a penalty if I don't have Obamacare. It's called lying dumbass. I lied on my 1040 "I have insurance" but i DON'T, and didn't pay a fucking dime IN PENALTIES. Illegals lie when they vote, they lie when they get their licenses, they lie and they vote. It's not worth diddly when you can simply lie and they use the honor system and assume you are telling the truth.

Desperate for what??? WE WON and we will win every time you run the piles of shit communist against even an ax murderer. It is the communist dimshits who are crying, and trying to get votes by reinstating the votes of felons, keeping the rolls from being updated so they can vote for dead people and letting illegals vote. The idea that a voter ID would impact anyone BUT a felon, or an illegal is ludicrous. You can BS your idiot pets, but you are full of shit and everyone knows it. liberal dimshit communist are the most dishonest, most vile scum to inhabit the Earth and they know it themselves.

Yes you WON----- but why the hell you all keep pumping all these nonsense voter fraud?
Means you are all DESPERATE.

Actually reflect that back, why claim phoney concern for the electoral process and it's authenticity by selectively harping on one country's claimed manipulation and then distance yourself from other countries possible corruption of our elections including the illegal voters manipulated by a cheating party?=proves fake concern is really political maneuvering thus bringing up false
charges, wasting tax payers money and politicians time, and manipulating the justice dept becomes an even greater threat and abuse of power and taint to our system.

I thought Faun already blasted your lies and conspiracy theory.
I did, but these rightwingnut cultists are fucking zombies. Brain-dead and keep coming back even after their idiocies get destroyed.

So far most of the links you supplied are either fake or just an opinion. Your brain is corrupted.
1. You used snopes as a source, but have you ever investigated the sources you use to fact check? Well I did.

2. Rubbish I just saw the name Breitbart enough for my pubic hair to go straight up. Don't waste my time with this garbage.
So you know Bannon works for Trump and they been buddies for a long time. Keep trying.

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thom...g-into-a-breitbart-copy-for-trump?context=amp
You put demands on other people that you don't abide by yourself. Stop using fake news sites to back up your unfounded claims and start using more conservative, more honest reporting news sites like Drudge report, Fox, CNS, and WND.
Funny... I'm still waiting for some rightard to prove Snopes' articles are fake. I suspect Bigfoot will be caught riding on the Loch Ness monster before that ever happens.

Anyone with any common sense at all knows Democrats welcomed millions of illegal votes in 2016 alone.
People who ignore the push to give illegals drivers licenses, the fight against requirements for Voter ID and the hustling of millions of illegals across the border by the Democrats leading up to the Nov 2016 elections are not only in denial and dead wrong, but are openly in agreement with this illegal activity if not blatantly in support of it.

The Administration has been too busy fighting false allegations to get to it but when it does it will open eyes.

Of course, you'll have the morons on forums balk at the suggestion, ridicule to possibility......call it funny etc...those are radical left bent idiots who still believe the Left has their back (fools).

But FACTS show just how much of a fool they are. In Rhode Island alone, where the vote was heavily for Sanders and Clinton, it has been discovered that over 30% of voters who participated did not have a registered Social Security Number nor driver license number. The two primary means with which to identify a voters identity. Without them, it is nearly impossible to determine even the nation of origin of a voter yet in Democrat states, this is the standard operating procedure.

As evidence continues to mount, those mocking the suggestion of widespread voter fraud look more and more like imbeciles. And mounting evidence agrees with those who suggest the vast majority of it took place on the Left.

It is my opinion that the people perpetrating these offenses and those cheering it should all be deported, at the very least. Tried for treason and dealt with accordingly ideally.

Anyway......here's the new report...
New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes from 2016 Election

You must be desperate using CNSNEWS as your source of fake news.

Here is a list of fake news, bias or unreliable. Your cns is in this list. You may want to check Wikipedia.

False, Misleading, Clickbait-y, and Satirical “News” Sources

View attachment 141441
WTF you doing quoting Wikipedia like they were the bastion of truth when in fact they are a bastion of Liberal biased bullshit.

Prove one report that Wikipedia is biased.
Yet you promote cns a real fake news. Nice deflection.
Wikipedia is editable by anyone who goes to that web site. The masses bias who visit that web site write those so called made up facts. It is the epiphany of opinion news sites.
And of course, conservatives are blocked by IP address from editing Wikipedia. I think I read about that on conservapedia.

Desperate for what??? WE WON and we will win every time you run the piles of shit communist against even an ax murderer. It is the communist dimshits who are crying, and trying to get votes by reinstating the votes of felons, keeping the rolls from being updated so they can vote for dead people and letting illegals vote. The idea that a voter ID would impact anyone BUT a felon, or an illegal is ludicrous. You can BS your idiot pets, but you are full of shit and everyone knows it. liberal dimshit communist are the most dishonest, most vile scum to inhabit the Earth and they know it themselves.

Yes you WON----- but why the hell you all keep pumping all these nonsense voter fraud?
1. Because it's true.
2. Why you keep pumping this collusion with Russia bullshit?

1. And your proof is cns.
2. Dude it's republicans investigating a republican president. You should ask yourself--- why all these secret meetings with the Russians then lied. All chief intelligence created by Trump concluded that Putin meddled in our election--- Yet Trump protecting Putin against his own intelligence. Why?

You may want to read this link about new sanctions against Russia to update yourself.

Congress agrees on Russia sanctions for election meddling - NY Daily News

Illegals don't vote. They limit their contacts with government as much as they possibly can. Because more contact with government agencies (at any level), means a greater chance of getting caught being in the country illegally.

Voter fraud is practically non-existent. But they don't teach that in home school. All they teach in home school, is how to be a dumbass.

If you really care about voter fraud, then why don't you go ask Diebold why their electronic voting machines can be so easily hacked?

Bullshit as usual. illegals have done just as they wish in this country for the last eight years. NO ELECTION MACHINES WERE HACKED in the last election, they are stand alone until they are linked to a dedicated receptor to upload their counts. They are tested for proper operation before the election, and after each upload. Another liberal "shitbitch won" lie.

You are a bullshiter.

Most or all Illegals come here for better living and better future for their families. They sacrificed their lives just to get here ----- then they commit fraud? If they get caught what do you think will happen? Future is gone just for one lousy fucking vote.

You idiot illegals doesn't think that way but white dude tough guy like you can just walk in and probably will not get challenged. So you are comparing yourself to illegals.

There are thousands and thousands of republicans that worked and volunteered at the polls. And you have not heard a single of those people complain. Except our 12 years old president and you.

Come on, do you seriously believe Thousands, possibly Millions of Illegals didn't vote in the last Election? The Democrats gave them all valid Driver's Licenses and told them to vote. In California alone, there had to be several Thousand Illegal votes. They had that planned for decades. And now they're pushing for no ID at all to vote. I think this is worth investigating. So good on Trump for calling the Democrats' bluff.
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Illegals are not given driver's licenses in California to vote. In fact, California specifically passed laws prohibiting illegals from being registered to vote with a driver's license.....

(d)(2) The license shall bear the following notice:  “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes.  This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle.  It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”
Yeah and I'm required to pay a penalty if I don't have Obamacare. It's called lying dumbass. I lied on my 1040 "I have insurance" but i DON'T, and didn't pay a fucking dime IN PENALTIES. Illegals lie when they vote, they lie when they get their licenses, they lie and they vote. It's not worth diddly when you can simply lie and they use the honor system and assume you are telling the truth.
Too stupid. Illegals can't get a license without proper ID. Whereas you can put anything on your 1040.

Funny... I'm still waiting for some rightard to prove Snopes' articles are fake. I suspect Bigfoot will be caught riding on the Loch Ness monster before that ever happens.
Snopes Article Exposing “Fake News” Turns Out To Be “Fake News” - TruthTheory

Fox News Sues Snopes For $20 Million For Calling Them A 'Fake News Site' - BREAKING NEWS

Snopes Outed as Unfit to Arbiter 'Truth'

Fact-Checking Snopes: Website's Political 'Fact-Checker' Is Just A Liberal Blogger

1. Because it's true.
2. Why you keep pumping this collusion with Russia bullshit?

1. And your proof is cns.
2. Dude it's republicans investigating a republican president. You should ask yourself--- why all these secret meetings with the Russians then lied. All chief intelligence created by Trump concluded that Putin meddled in our election--- Yet Trump protecting Putin against his own intelligence. Why?

You may want to read this link about new sanctions against Russia to update yourself.

Congress agrees on Russia sanctions for election meddling - NY Daily News
You had no problem with secret meeting between Clinton and Obama's AG. Now you bitch about meeting with some lawyer. You're a hypocrite. There is no law that says you can't have meetings with Russians simply because you are running for office.

You are a bullshiter.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Too stupid. Illegals can't get a license without proper ID. Whereas you can put anything on your 1040.
How can they have proper id? They're illegals. What are they using as Proper ID?

You are a bullshiter.

No I do not believe millions of illegals voted last election. Only idiots believed that kind of stupidity. With all these lies that you plugged in---- You cannot provide a single proof.
Driver License issued to this illegals are for driving purposes only. Nothing more.
Do you honestly believe FBI or Republicans just keep quiet and let this kind of conspiracy lawlessness rule California and 11 other states? Are you Saying that the Republicans are inept?
So far only people that are bitchin and lying are people like you.

Again illegals don't vote. You are comparing yourself as tough white guy that you can just walk in to a polling stations and vote. Dude illegals doesn't think that way and keep that in your thick skull.

If you are talking about Kobach ---- It's waste of my tax dollar.

You are a bullshiter.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

How can they have proper id? They're illegals. What are they using as Proper ID?
Exactly the reason they're not being registered to vote.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

You just said they couldn't get drivers licenses without proper id. Then turn around and state that the reason they can't vote is because they don't have proper id. You just say anything to win the point don't you. You don't give a fuck about the truth.

Snopes Article Exposing “Fake News” Turns Out To Be “Fake News” - TruthTheory
the claim in this link is wrong, not Snopes

This is someone's opinion and contains zero evidence Snopes was wrong. In fact, the person posting this got the Snopes article wrong themselves.

This link falsely claims, Snopes declared the video as a fake, but the only part of the video they discredited with any real concrete argument was that of Bartlett’s claims of “Eva” the child she claimed was “recycled” in news reports to promote the war.

While they credit Snopes with discrediting the one part about claims of s child being "recycled," they falsely claim Snopes "declared the video as fake." When in fact, Snopes only evaluated as false the one part your link admits they got right...

CLAIM
Victims of atrocities in Syria are being "recycled" by anti-government activists.

RATING
False

FACT CHECK: Syrian War Victims Are Being 'Recycled' and Al Quds Hospital Was Never Bombed

This is fake news

This link, which you either didn't bother to check or care about, is a fake story about Fox News suing Snopes. Your link is to the incredible, newsexaminer.net, which cites abcnews.com.co as their source. abcnews.com.co is a fake ABC news site.

not a single Snopes article debunked

This link promotes:
  • To combat “fake news,” Facebook will take steps to limit the amount of “misinformation” that can be spread on its site by relying on fact-checkers, including Snopes, PolitiFact, the Associated Press, FactCheck.org and ABC News
    [*]The Daily Mail questions Snopes’ façade as the paragon of truth, noting the owners are embroiled in a legal dispute in which they cannot even agree on what the basic facts of their case are
    [*]Snopes has no set professional requirements for its fact-checkers. They don’t even have a standardized procedure for conducting the actual fact-checking
... aside from pointing out that Snopes is accurate enough for Facebook to lean on for fact checking, a plus for Snopes, all this article does is to attack the character of Snopes' founders. It doesn't actually cite one single article Snopes got wrong.

no evidence Snopes was wrong

This link, much like the previous, attacks Snopes as being Liberal and attacks the character of Snopes' founders, as though that discredits they're veracity.

It doesn't.

But at least this link takes some stabs at specific Snopes' articles; like this one:

Jimmy Carter Banned Iranian Immigrants

But even there, the dailycaller (a very rightwing site) doesn't say Snopes was wrong. They merely whine that the Snopes article sounded like an opinion piece.

The next Snopes article they go after, dailycaller was wrong. They claimed Snopes was wrong in defending Hillary's claim that "we didn't lose a single person in Libya," and that Snope offered little evidence to support that article.

Well the truth is that Hillary was talking about the multinational invasion in 2011 and not the attack in Benghazi a year later. And Snopes did provide evidence to back their claim in the form of video with Hillary and Matthews discussing the multinational invasion and not Benghazi to put Hillary's quote in context.

Hillary Clinton: 'We Didn't Lose a Single Person' in Libya

Dailycaller whines about Snopes' rating of "unproven" when evaluating Facebook routinely suppresses conservative news in favor of liberal content.

And while Snopes offers a lengthy reasoning to justify their rating, dailycaller offers squat to show Snopes was wrong

And finally, daily caller complains about a Snopes article on Hillary wearing an expensive Armani coat; and again, where Snopes provides a detailed reason to explain their rating, dailycaller offer nothing to refute Snopes.

That's 4 links.... one being fake news.... and zero Snopes articles refuted.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

You just said they couldn't get drivers licenses without proper id. Then turn around and state that the reason they can't vote is because they don't have proper id. You just say anything to win the point don't you. You don't give a fuck about the truth.
I was talking about illegals getting a regular driver's license which can be used to register to vote. That should have been obvious to you since I just posted the California law which allows illegals to get an AB60 license if they lack the proper ID.

And an AB60 license can't be used to register to vote.

1)was not an opinion, it was fact, you can check who owns any web site.
2) was my investigation, I am a counter propagandist, the web link verified what I investigated with a second source since you like links to verify. Breitbart did not
notice the ties to snopes, I did and used that link to show you Clinton is tied to the parent company that owns snopes. Thatcs all I used the link for and I know it's bias but it does not affect who owns the Clinton web site.
So you lied and since your standard is to dismiss any info without reason or research by the site it came from then you have to keep that standard to denounce everything Snopes and fact check say.
Busted by your own standard. *L*
3)you never refuted.
Nice try, but keep to the context and donct breeze theough and you wonct make those mistakes that cause you to
accidentally lie.

1)was not an opinion, it was fact, you can check who owns any web site.
2) was my investigation, I am a counter propagandist, the web link verified what I investigated with a second source since you like links to verify. Breitbart did not
notice the ties to snopes, I did and used that link to show you Clinton is tied to the parent company that owns snopes. Thatcs all I used the link for and I know it's bias but it does not affect who owns the Clinton web site.
So you lied and since your standard is to dismiss any info without reason or research by the site it came from then you have to keep that standard to denounce everything Snopes and fact check say.
Busted by your own standard. *L*
3)you never refuted.
Nice try, but keep to the context and donct breeze theough and you wonct make those mistakes that cause you to
accidentally lie.
LOLOL

Your self-proclaimed "investigation" is a bust since you tried, and failed, to connect Snopes with Hillary Clinton, via Perfect Privacy, LLC .... only there's no connection between Snopes and Perfect Privacy, LLC.

Oops! :ack-1:

Sherlock you're not.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You used snopes as a source, but have you ever investigated the sources you use to fact check? Well I did.
Organization who has ties & dealt with Clinton. Then I found others who found that same link to Perfect Privacy
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

No, FrenchFry, Snopes is not owned by a Perfect Privacy, LLC. Perfect Privacy, LLC does not own companies.... Perfect Privacy, LLC provides a service to anyone who purchases a domain name to use Perfect Privacy's info on Whois, to conceal private information that normally appears under Whois. And Snopes isn't even using Perfect Privacy anyway...

Whois snopes.com

About Snopes' ownership...

Transparency: Ownership and Revenue | Snopes.com

Snopes is already exposed by who owns them (Proper Media in liberal San Diego, California), thanks for admitting Clinton and snopes needs to hide who's behind their propaganda sites posing as journalism and that you don't know who owns or is behind your info.
:)
Proper Media owns web properties and
their execs are kept secret as is the web page ownerships through Perfect Privacy.
Isn't this how you tie people to Putin?
Are you just now admitting this connect the dots lunacy is flawed ? ;-)

If you want to connect the dots to snopes then try:
Snopes owner that is Proper Media partners with BlueKai® that is Oracle
and Oracle is a partner of The Nature Conservancy, a liberal and active proponent of cap and trade and a carbon tax, they support planned parenthood and same sex marriage=have a liberal agenda.

yeah sure pal

you fucked up once again shit for brains
If I fucked up, you should be able to quote me saying there wasn't a single case of voter fraud. If you can't, well... everyone here will know what that means.

fuck you slime bag
Thanks for admitting you're a lying dumbfuck *

* = not that further evidence was needed.

who gives a fuck what you think you scum bag

i surely dont
No skin off my back. Everyone here already saw you lied about me posting there was no voter fraud.

like i stated who cares what you think

you and yours are a cancer on society

Forum List

Back