🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Evidence of Voter Fraud and California continues to refuse cooperation

Anyone with any common sense at all knows Democrats welcomed millions of illegal votes in 2016 alone.
People who ignore the push to give illegals drivers licenses, the fight against requirements for Voter ID and the hustling of millions of illegals across the border by the Democrats leading up to the Nov 2016 elections are not only in denial and dead wrong, but are openly in agreement with this illegal activity if not blatantly in support of it.

The Administration has been too busy fighting false allegations to get to it but when it does it will open eyes.

Of course, you'll have the morons on forums balk at the suggestion, ridicule to possibility......call it funny etc...those are radical left bent idiots who still believe the Left has their back (fools).

But FACTS show just how much of a fool they are. In Rhode Island alone, where the vote was heavily for Sanders and Clinton, it has been discovered that over 30% of voters who participated did not have a registered Social Security Number nor driver license number. The two primary means with which to identify a voters identity. Without them, it is nearly impossible to determine even the nation of origin of a voter yet in Democrat states, this is the standard operating procedure.

As evidence continues to mount, those mocking the suggestion of widespread voter fraud look more and more like imbeciles. And mounting evidence agrees with those who suggest the vast majority of it took place on the Left.

It is my opinion that the people perpetrating these offenses and those cheering it should all be deported, at the very least. Tried for treason and dealt with accordingly ideally.

Anyway......here's the new report...
New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes from 2016 Election
Yes, because Republicans like to vote more than once.

Iowa woman who tried to vote for Trump twice pleads guilty to election misconduct
You are too funny!
You cited one single person, and one who failed to cast that extra vote at that, yet ignore the 800,000 they could cite that actually landed their illegal votes for Clinton.
This does not include the yet known amount of Clinton pre-filled absantee ballots that were found stored in a wharehouse that they missed being used and or stored in other regions and used as well.
I am guessing these might have been used in those illegal late ballots once they knew she lost, to try the ole popular vote narrative to try and deligitimize this president.
The reason I say this is because the numbers kept changing (first they said she had 1 million popular votes then 2 then 3 then 5 then back to 3 again after the people scoffed at the 5 million claim).
Then the percentages were also suspicious, the votes no longer 50/50 they became 80 or 90% Hillary votes in those illegal late votes & mostly absantee ballot counts they tallied.
You guys might miss things, but I notice everything- just call me your Cousin Vinny.
Lie #6 for you... there were not 800,000 illegal votes cast for Hillary.
I gave you the link, you didn't refute it and now you still can't refute it. Calling it a lie is not a refutation and exposes your double standard. Try harder, you keep hitting yourself trying to hit your opponents..
This link...?

No, if you'd stop posting short
ad hominem blurbs trying to hide problematic posts you'd find the link said 800,000.
Which is conservative since it doesn't take other DNC cheating into acct like it's collusion with Mexico.
Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN if there is NO fraud?
Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.
Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson’s office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said
So what? Sounds like the poll workers didn't count all of the voters.

How would you know your year of birth isn't updated? It's not printed on anything. I tried sending out letters I got a few updates but it wasn't really worth the cost.

Here you are asked to look at a screen that has your full name, address and DOB and verify they are accurate at the polls before you vote, the screen is protected so others can't see it.

Very few counties use electronic poll books.

Sounds like some folks need to get into the 21st century.

Electronic poll books are among the most easily hacked. Look to more "folks" voting by mail.

Yeah, no chance of things going awry there, right? LMAO Mail in registration, mail in voting, no one verifying anything. If only paying taxes were so easy.

What are you talking about? Actual signatures are verified against the voters registration record. Get with the 21st century indeed. The voting of the future is from the comfort of home.

Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.
Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson’s office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said

8 months later Hillary's team waits the results of the recount of the recount votes, of the recount of the recount votes of the recount of the Stein recount votes.
8Zyf0Y7o.jpeg

Anyone with any common sense at all knows Democrats welcomed millions of illegal votes in 2016 alone.

There is no evidence that millions of illegals voted in the 2016 election.

Do you not realize there is a difference between illegal aliens voting and other types of illegal votes. There have already been convictions for non-citizens (green card holders) and ineligible people voting, like felons who lost their rights.

Nowhere near millions.

Prove it. Since no one seems concerned in investigating it, I guess it's easier to just deny it exist.

How hard is to check a DOB when a person votes. What you're describing is apathy on the part of registrars.

Because a voter's date of birth is inconsequential at the polls.

It's consequential to correcting bad data.

Irrelevant to the integrity of the election. Next irrelevant whine?

Only an ignorant commiecrat would call inaccurate voter rolls irrelevant to the integrity of an election.

Let me know when you find one.

Look in the mirror child.

Here you are asked to look at a screen that has your full name, address and DOB and verify they are accurate at the polls before you vote, the screen is protected so others can't see it.

Electronic poll books are among the most easily hacked. Look to more "folks" voting by mail.

Yeah, no chance of things going awry there, right? LMAO Mail in registration, mail in voting, no one verifying anything. If only paying taxes were so easy.

What are you talking about? Actual signatures are verified against the voters registration record. Get with the 21st century indeed. The voting of the future is from the comfort of home.

Right, they have hand writing experts comparing signatures on hundreds of thousands if not millions of ballots, get real.

8 months later Hillary's team waits the results of the recount of the recount votes, of the recount of the recount votes of the recount of the Stein recount votes.
View attachment 141422
What does that have to do with Detroit poll workers miscounting the number of voters?

Do you not realize there is a difference between illegal aliens voting and other types of illegal votes. There have already been convictions for non-citizens (green card holders) and ineligible people voting, like felons who lost their rights.

Nowhere near millions.

Prove it. Since no one seems concerned in investigating it, I guess it's easier to just deny it exist.

4 states reviewed their ballots for fraud. Combined, they accounted for more than 1/5th of all of the nation's votes, 29 million -- and they found a grand total of 324 possible fraudulent votes.

Just the Facts on Fraud

Extrapolating that over the entire nation still comes to nowhere near millions.

Because a voter's date of birth is inconsequential at the polls.

Only an ignorant commiecrat would call inaccurate voter rolls irrelevant to the integrity of an election.

The person you're speaking does not appear in my mirror. How could he? What I called irrelevant was irrelevant data on voter roles. Birth dates are not utilized at the polls. Birth dates don't even appear on my voter registration card. When people go to vote, their birthdate is as relevant as what car they drove to get to the polls.

Right, they have hand writing experts comparing signatures on hundreds of thousands if not millions of ballots, get real.

which precinct in the U.S. has millions of voters?

Nowhere near millions.

4 states reviewed their ballots for fraud. Combined, they accounted for more than 1/5th of all of the nation's votes, 29 million -- and they found a grand total of 324 possible fraudulent votes.

Just the Facts on Fraud

Extrapolating that over the entire nation still comes to nowhere near millions.

So the largest of the 4 CA only looked a complaints, they didn't do an audit. I wonder why.

there is no evidence of voter fraud.

trump loons are so desperate. :cuckoo:
You need new news sources, there were many arrests across the country due to voter fraud and some States did a special accounting and one of them came up with a whopping 6% of their total votes were illegal voting.

The fact MSM hosts, people like yourself and Dem politicians said the word "zero" means you guys are either psychopathic liars or extremely delusional and in your own little world.

And your source of information? Or just your opinion?

The person you're speaking does not appear in my mirror. How could he? What I called irrelevant was irrelevant data on voter roles. Birth dates are not utilized at the polls. Birth dates don't even appear on my voter registration card. When people go to vote, their birthdate is as relevant as what car they drove to get to the polls.

Yet in TX everyone verifies it every time they vote. And it's not irrelevant when the study found people voting before they turned 18.

People who ignore the push to give illegals drivers licenses, the fight against requirements for Voter ID and the hustling of millions of illegals across the border by the Democrats leading up to the Nov 2016 elections are not only in denial and dead wrong, but are openly in agreement with this illegal activity if not blatantly in support of it.

The Administration has been too busy fighting false allegations to get to it but when it does it will open eyes.

Of course, you'll have the morons on forums balk at the suggestion, ridicule to possibility......call it funny etc...those are radical left bent idiots who still believe the Left has their back (fools).

But FACTS show just how much of a fool they are. In Rhode Island alone, where the vote was heavily for Sanders and Clinton, it has been discovered that over 30% of voters who participated did not have a registered Social Security Number nor driver license number. The two primary means with which to identify a voters identity. Without them, it is nearly impossible to determine even the nation of origin of a voter yet in Democrat states, this is the standard operating procedure.

As evidence continues to mount, those mocking the suggestion of widespread voter fraud look more and more like imbeciles. And mounting evidence agrees with those who suggest the vast majority of it took place on the Left.

It is my opinion that the people perpetrating these offenses and those cheering it should all be deported, at the very least. Tried for treason and dealt with accordingly ideally.

Anyway......here's the new report...

You must be desperate using CNSNEWS as your source of fake news.

Here is a list of fake news, bias or unreliable. Your cns is in this list. You may want to check Wikipedia.

False, Misleading, Clickbait-y, and Satirical “News” Sources

IMG_2041.jpg

Wrong again, and going on that narrative shows the lengths you go to make excuses.
Here's proof that your narrative is wrong:
At least 31 people in Michigan could face felony charges for voting twice during last November's presidential election.
Chris Thomas, state elections director, said the residents voted twice, first with an absentee ballot and then in person.
Their names were turned over to the attorney general's office for possible prosecution.
Voting twice, or even attempting to do so, is a felony."It's not acceptable," Thomas said.
Fourteen of the 31 were in Detroit.

This is soooo easy, it's like finding stale french fries on the floor of
Michael Moore's car.

No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

2. This only occurs when there is a coverup to a widespread problem:
Federal Prosecutor Working On Voter Fraud Found Dead
www.wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach

Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

There was a study that found 6 percent of
noncitizens surveyed voted in the election.
That would produce huge numbers from mere visitors to visa holders to outright illegal entrance votes along with long term residing non legal voters which total around 13-14 million.
This does not take into account the dead voters, double voters, exchange voters, boxes of prefilled ballots found in a wharehouse, or reports of the weird occurances of votes switching to Hillary in front of voters own eyes.
Every which way they could cheat, they did and the debate questions fiasco and itcs initial denial is proof of that strategy to win at all costs, now they are willing to cause a coup & start wars just to change or fight that outcome.
Now with this info on Risks & how far Clintons will go to set up their opponents, we can revisit the incident in 1998 with Bill Mysteriously letting Bin Laden slip by, and Sept 10, 2001 our time zone where a day before the tragic event, he spoke in Australia(Sept 11 their time zone) feeling regret about it before the event actually took place.
EXCLUSIVE AUDIO!! Bill Clinton On Sept. 10,
EXCLUSIVE AUDIO!! Bill Clinton On Sept. 10, 2001: ‘I Could Have KILLED’ Bin Laden But I Did'nt!!

Bill Clinton's Chilling Statements Hours Before 9/11 Attacks

Bill Clinton: "I could have killed" Osama bin Laden - CBS News

Link # 1. You do realize that your link is just an opinion.

Link # 2. So you created your own conspiracy theory.

Link #3. That is fake news. This has been debunked several times. I suggest you read snopes.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Received 800,000 or More Votes From Non-Citizens in the 2016 Election

The rest of your link are pure garbage.

there is no evidence of voter fraud.

trump loons are so desperate. :cuckoo:
You need new news sources, there were many arrests across the country due to voter fraud and some States did a special accounting and one of them came up with a whopping 6% of their total votes were illegal voting.

The fact MSM hosts, people like yourself and Dem politicians said the word "zero" means you guys are either psychopathic liars or extremely delusional and in your own little world.

And your source of information? Or just your opinion?
Various legit news paper and news sources which I already posted links to some, the rest were read or viewed live by me personally not second hand.
Confusion by some are in hearing specifIc words like "No evidence of
TAMPERED VOTES" and no evidenc3 illegal votes "significantly affected election results" (which is subjective opinion by bias media that has been ignoring other evidence that eludes them).
Suddenly those words are repeated down the line by MSM and Politicians and these forums as being NO EVIDENCE of illegal votes which is a false narrative of the real news, thus parroted as fake news and delusional claims that there is no evidence.
WORD PLAY=DECEPTION
Using it as spite=propaganda
Doing so because you lost an election=act of a child being a sore loser.

No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

2. This only occurs when there is a coverup to a widespread problem:
Federal Prosecutor Working On Voter Fraud Found Dead
www.wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach

There was a study that found 6 percent of
noncitizens surveyed voted in the election.
That would produce huge numbers from mere visitors to visa holders to outright illegal entrance votes along with long term residing non legal voters which total around 13-14 million.
This does not take into account the dead voters, double voters, exchange voters, boxes of prefilled ballots found in a wharehouse, or reports of the weird occurances of votes switching to Hillary in front of voters own eyes.
Every which way they could cheat, they did and the debate questions fiasco and itcs initial denial is proof of that strategy to win at all costs, now they are willing to cause a coup & start wars just to change or fight that outcome.
Now with this info on Risks & how far Clintons will go to set up their opponents, we can revisit the incident in 1998 with Bill Mysteriously letting Bin Laden slip by, and Sept 10, 2001 our time zone where a day before the tragic event, he spoke in Australia(Sept 11 their time zone) feeling regret about it before the event actually took place.
EXCLUSIVE AUDIO!! Bill Clinton On Sept. 10,
EXCLUSIVE AUDIO!! Bill Clinton On Sept. 10, 2001: ‘I Could Have KILLED’ Bin Laden But I Did'nt!!

Bill Clinton's Chilling Statements Hours Before 9/11 Attacks

Bill Clinton: "I could have killed" Osama bin Laden - CBS News

Link # 1. You do realize that your link is just an opinion.

Link # 2. So you created your own conspiracy theory.

Link #3. That is fake news. This has been debunked several times. I suggest you read snopes.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Received 800,000 or More Votes From Non-Citizens in the 2016 Election

The rest of your link are pure garbage.

3) is a study
and snopes is a joke I NOTICED THEIR REASONING on why they thought the found ballots was a false story was due to the picture used which only show people using stock visuals not disproving the story at all. Their research therefore as you say is mere opinion and always biased at that.
For crying out loud one of Clinton's sites was owned by the owner of snopes.
2)is an event that happened that shows someone was murderered looking into the voter fraud and ypu want to call a pattern of cheating and dead bodies conspiracy.
Then you have to call the Rissian collusion conspiracy. The difference is the dead man is true, he really died and all you can do is revictimize him and protect fraud just like your party protects drug cartels, mobsters,
MS-13 and gangs, cop killers, window smashings, car burnings, restrictions of freedom of speech including attacks and terrorist threats, violence against people wearing res hats, and violence to disabled people.
1)your party is based on rejecting the opinions of the people. But your opinion of 1) is your subjective opinion
=double negative.

Refutation scale=1 Propaganda scale=8
Try again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back