New Study out of France: COVID vaccines can cause Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD), aka mad cow disease in humans.

It's amazing how little faith the Trump faithful have in the Trump vaccine they were so proud he got made...

I really do love the covidiots. They are so entertaining.

I remember early on, when the buses were roped off for social distance and the fare was free so nobody had to get close to the driver. I overheard a couple of twentysomethings in their sisters' skinny jeans talking about the millions of dead bodies and thousands of refrigerator trucks. I made my eyes really wide and put on my best Scottish accent and told the young men(?) I was a retired professor of epidemiology from Edinburgh, Scotland, and that I wanted to warn them that it was far, far worse than they even imagined!

I swear, I did it all with a straight face, which is normally hard for me. The mask probably helped.

Anyway the whatever-they-were got so terrified that one of them was crying! But they bought every single word! I had to get off the bus a couple of stops early for fear that I was going to start laughing!

They have just been SO entertaining. I can't wait to see the next panic.

I hate to tell you “I told you so”…..but….

But….

you believe a site that is tinfoil hat quackery?

Well since you didn’t read the link….

CJV is a Prion disease, caused by misfolded proteins.
The mRNA vaccines are not immune to mistakes where the mRNA is mistranslated in the cells, causing folded proteins like CJV.

Another study done in Turkey found the same thing with the viral vector vaccines used in Europe.

But hey, keep ignoring actual science. Just trust Big Pharma and the FDA that skipped all long term trials that were designed to catch these types of things that crop up in the long term.

So, don’t let these studies keep you sheep from getting your next booster. Don’t disappoint the State and Big Pharma, they are depending on you.
I know all about the science. No one has yet identified an exogenous vector for PrP or CD230. If you believe this story then this is a perfect test tube case, but they have to controls like testing chromosome 20, which will take years.

I know all about the science. No one has yet identified an exogenous vector for PrP or CD230. If you believe this story then this is a perfect test tube case, but they have to controls like testing chromosome 20, which will take years.
They are more believable than you.

Forum List

Back