New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

That's not what I'm trying to do at all.

I'm saying there's no evidence he was involved in those particular break-ins. Burglaries happen all the time. There might be burglars in Sanford, Florida. There might not be a need for a burglar to come from Miami for there to be burglaries there.

Everybody has an assumption about somebody involved in this case. When the case tips one way one side says "let's wait till more details come out", when the scale is tipped the other the other side says the same thing. We can all theorize about what happened that night... end of the day we have no clue what either person involved had on heir mind.

I don't care what they had on their mind, and have no desire to know what they had on their mind. I care about what they did. And I bet the burglaries in that neighborhood started at about the time that the kid's dad started going to visit his girlfriend in the area.
Now the dad is a burglar too. He probably has a screwdriver in his house also, that proves it. :cuckoo:
I bet Zimmerman was casing the houses for robbery and he thought this kid was cutting into his action. I bet Zimmerman has a screwdriver burglary tool in his house!!! Funny how burglaries didn't go down under his watchful eye!!!
He is black, right? That's enough of a reason for kgrill.

I don't care what they had on their mind, and have no desire to know what they had on their mind. I care about what they did. And I bet the burglaries in that neighborhood started at about the time that the kid's dad started going to visit his girlfriend in the area.
Now the dad is a burglar too. He probably has a screwdriver in his house also, that proves it. :cuckoo:
I bet Zimmerman was casing the houses for robbery and he thought this kid was cutting into his action. I bet Zimmerman has a screwdriver burglary tool in his house!!! Funny how burglaries didn't go down under his watchful eye!!!

It does appear that way, yea. She should be ashamed of herself... but it takes character to feel shame and so I will not hold my breath for that.

Hmmm..a kid who has been caught with presumably stolen property and a burglary tool, acting weird after dark in a neighborhood that has suffered a streak of burglaries.

Hmmmm...yeah, it's really out there to think he might be involved.

When you say "he had sticky fingers and liked breaking into houses" you are avoiding calling the act "burglary", and you are minimalizing.

I'm saying there's no evidence he was involved in those particular break-ins. Burglaries happen all the time. There might be burglars in Sanford, Florida. There might not be a need for a burglar to come from Miami for there to be burglaries there.

Everybody has an assumption about somebody involved in this case. When the case tips one way one side says "let's wait till more details come out", when the scale is tipped the other the other side says the same thing. We can all theorize about what happened that night... end of the day we have no clue what either person involved had on heir mind.

:wtf:

He wasn't in school when he was killed with his burglary tools of Skittles and iced tea.

Do try to keep up.

Did I say he was? I think your imagination is working overtime.

He was a burglar who was casing a neighborhood that has suffered from a spate of burglaries. Nice kid.

You have absolutely no evidence for that.... you're welcome to an opinion... no matter how baseless that opinion is.

Thanks, I know I'm welcome to my opinion and I don't need your permission or anyone else's to have it.

It's not baseless, however. When he was SUSPENDED he was found to have a burglary tool and women's jewelry in his bag.

It's not baseless at all.

And Zimmerman said he was staring at the houses, and acting weird.

Unless you prescribe to a conspiracy theory that Zimmerman's 911 call was a hoax, and he was already planning to shoot the kid, and so was making up a good story as he went along? And someone planted the screwdriver and jewelry?

:wtf:

We'll see.

I expect goodies if I'm right.

I haven't come to that conclusion based on what I've heard and read. Do you have a link?

I have to leave in a few minutes but I was briefed by several members on this board that Trayvon was a no good punk thug who initiated the confrontation with Zimmerman and attacked him, going for his gun, I'm running on their word with this.
I don't think the kid was that. He got busted with weed and was suspended. He seems to have attacked Zimmerman, too.

But, no, I wouldn't generalize him as that, at 17...just a kid who had bad judgement that got him killed. I can't say at my age I would have reacted much differently, either...except for physically attacking him.

Si when I was in high school I saw so many kids get busted with weed and suspended, even my dumb ass brother, that doesn't really tell me anything cause at that age alot of high school kids are experimenting with drugs and alcohol.

It does appear that way, yea. She should be ashamed of herself... but it takes character to feel shame and so I will not hold my breath for that.

It has nothing to do with him being black. It has to do with him being creepy, and being caught with a screwdriver and women's jewelry in his bag.

My reference to dad was only as far as him bringing the kid into the area.

But you can hold your breath, anyway. I won't stop you.

You bet?

How stupid.

Criminal kids are something I know.

Stupid is something you know.

We all have our strengths, after all.

You bet?

How stupid.

Only, Martin's father is not a kid and you attempt to blame him for increased crime in a neighborhood. "You bet" that crime has increased in that community since Mr. Martin starting visiting his fiancee there. And, "you bet" the kid or the dad did them....because they are black?

WTF?

Except he's NOT a "neighborhood watch dude." He's an armed street thug hunting blacks.

Page 2: Trayvon Martin Arrest Now After ABC Reveals Crucial Phone Call - ABC News

Nearly half a million people have signed an online petition on change.org urging law enforcement officials to step in and arrest Zimmerman, who violated major parts of the Neighborhood Watch Manual, which states "It should be emphasized to members that they do not possess police powers. And they shall not carry weapons or pursue vehicles."

There are about 22,000 registered watch groups nationwide, and Zimmerman was not part of a registered group, which police were not aware of at the time of Martin's killing, said Chris Tutko, the director of the National Neighborhood Watch program.
Know what?

I would bet a good amount of money that it's not illegal to violate what a handbook says.

Just a guess, but I feel like picking up a few extra bucks for the weekend...it's only four days out, now.
Ahhh yes, the typical CON$erviNutzi exaggerated Straw Man. The point is he was NOT part of any real neighborhood watch group, was untrained to be a neighborhood watch and was unqualified to be a neighborhood watch. He anointed HIMSELF as a neighborhood watch "captain." But you knew that all along!
No strawman, LIBTARD (seems as if childish group names have meaning for you, so I will use one, too). I'm addressing exactly what you said" ".... officials to step in and arrest Zimmerman, who violated major parts of the Neighborhood Watch Manual, which states "It should be emphasized to members that they do not possess police powers. And they shall not carry weapons or pursue vehicles."

It's not against the law to violate any neighborhood handbook. Nor is it against the law to watch one's neighborhood on one's own. No "official" will "arrest" someone for that.

Clarity is a good thing. Now, it's clear.

:)

I have to leave in a few minutes but I was briefed by several members on this board that Trayvon was a no good punk thug who initiated the confrontation with Zimmerman and attacked him, going for his gun, I'm running on their word with this.
I don't think the kid was that. He got busted with weed and was suspended. He seems to have attacked Zimmerman, too.

But, no, I wouldn't generalize him as that, at 17...just a kid who had bad judgement that got him killed. I can't say at my age I would have reacted much differently, either...except for physically attacking him.

Si when I was in high school I saw so many kids get busted with weed and suspended, even my dumb ass brother, that doesn't really tell me anything cause at that age alot of high school kids are experimenting with drugs and alcohol.
Oh, I totally agree. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear. Getting popped with weed doesn't mean shit. I know plenty of very good folks who have been, some even in pretty high clearances.

It really means very little when one is a kid. If it were significant, then ANYONE who ever had weed in their possession at anytime is a bad person. Getting caught doesn't make one more bad than another who wasn't.

We have little hard evidence that Martin had any serious problems that would justify calling him a 'punk ass thug'.... We have the evidence from the police that some kind of struggle took place, that during that struggle Martin was shot and killed. We have Zimmerman's account that he was in the process of walking back to his car when Martin confronted him.... we have a witness that says he saw Martin on top of Zimmerman... we have evidence that Zimmerman sustained superficial injuries.... We have the eye witness saying that it was Zimmerman calling for help... we have witnesses who did not SEE the incident but who heard it claim that it was Martin calling for help.... (Personally, I don't understand how they can claim that as fact if they did not see the incident - logically, it makes no sense)....

Conclusion: There are far too many 'unknowns' right now for anyone to make a rational judgment.

You bet?

How stupid.

Only, Martin's father is not a kid and you attempt to blame him for increased crime in a neighborhood. "You bet" that crime has increased in that community since Mr. Martin starting visiting his fiancee there. And, "you bet" the kid or the dad did them....because they are black?

WTF?

No, I didn't say anything about the father doing anything except bringing the kid into the neighborhood.

THE KID WAS SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL FOR HAVING A BURGLARY TOOL AND 12 WOMEN'S RINGS AND OTHER ITEMS IN HIS BAG. He'd already been identified as a burglar. The cops didn't press charges because they couldn't identify the items and he said they were a friend's. The burglary tool, the screwdriver, is used by burglars JUST BECAUSE it's almost impossible to prove it is a burglary tool, thanks to the wording of the law.

I'm saying a possible scenario (everybody has them..the only diff is this one has a good chance of being true) is that Trayvon was brought into the neighborhood by dad, who was visiting his gf, and committed burglary. He's in the right place, he's been caught with stuff before, and zimmerman said he was acting weird, "staring". He was casing houses. That's too many coincidences. If he hadn't already broken and entered houses in the neighborhood, he was planning to. But I bet he already had. 12 women's rings and a screwdriver. He was suspended for 10 days. That's not a light suspension.

And of course the cops would have been aware of this. Also his mom, who is lying when she says she didn't know.

He was also suspended for being somewhere he wasn't supposed to be at school..in other words, trespassing.

Nice, nice kid. Do you suppose the school was targeting him because he's black, too?

Poor kid, a victim of racism on all sides..first the school, then the cops and zimmerman. Everybody had it out for him, right?

WTF?

No, I didn't say anything about the father doing anything except bringing the kid into the neighborhood.

THE KID WAS SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL FOR HAVING A BURGLARY TOOL AND 12 WOMEN'S RINGS AND OTHER ITEMS IN HIS BAG. He'd already been identified as a burglar. The cops didn't press charges because they couldn't identify the items and he said they were a friend's. The burglary tool, the screwdriver, is used by burglars JUST BECAUSE it's almost impossible to prove it is a burglary tool, thanks to the wording of the law.

I'm saying a possible scenario (everybody has them..the only diff is this one has a good chance of being true) is that Trayvon was brought into the neighborhood by dad, who was visiting his gf, and committed burglary. He's in the right place, he's been caught with stuff before, and zimmerman said he was acting weird, "staring". He was casing houses. That's too many coincidences. If he hadn't already broken and entered houses in the neighborhood, he was planning to. But I bet he already had. 12 women's rings and a screwdriver. He was suspended for 10 days. That's not a light suspension.

And of course the cops would have been aware of this. Also his mom, who is lying when she says she didn't know.

He was also suspended for being somewhere he wasn't supposed to be at school..in other words, trespassing.

Nice, nice kid. Do you suppose the school was targeting him because he's black, too?

Poor kid, a victim of racism on all sides..first the school, then the cops and zimmerman. Everybody had it out for him, right?
Oh, I see. My apologies.

See, I've seen sources that say he was suspended for having an empty bag of weed. I haven't seen that he was suspended for burglary tools in his bag. Could you link to that, please?

Maybe I can learn what burglary tools are, too.

We have little hard evidence that Martin had any serious problems that would justify calling him a 'punk ass thug'.... We have the evidence from the police that some kind of struggle took place, that during that struggle Martin was shot and killed. We have Zimmerman's account that he was in the process of walking back to his car when Martin confronted him.... we have a witness that says he saw Martin on top of Zimmerman... we have evidence that Zimmerman sustained superficial injuries.... We have the eye witness saying that it was Zimmerman calling for help... we have witnesses who did not SEE the incident but who heard it claim that it was Martin calling for help.... (Personally, I don't understand how they can claim that as fact if they did not see the incident - logically, it makes no sense)....

Conclusion: There are far too many 'unknowns' right now for anyone to make a rational judgment.

Thats why Zimmerman will not be charged with anything, the only way he is going to end up in prison is if he wakes up one morning, goes down to the police station and confesses that he killed Martin and turn himself in, now besides that happening he is not going to prison.

WTF?

Oh, I see. My apologies.

See, I've seen sources that say he was suspended for having an empty bag of weed. I haven't seen that he was suspended for burglary tools in his bag. Could you link to that, please?

Maybe I can learn what burglary tools are, too.

"
Florida teenager Trayvon Martin was allegedly suspended from school after security officers found what they described as a 'burglary tool' and women’s jewellery in his backpack.
Although the school officially suspended Trayvon in October for grafitti, after he and some friends wrote ‘W.T.F.’ on a school locker, the Miami Herald claims that the real reason was that he was caught with a 'burglary tool' - a flathead screwdriver - and 12 items of jewellery. Martin insisted that they did not belong to him.

Read more: Trayvon Martin case: He was suspended from school for having a 'burglary tool' | Mail Online

""Yu ain't tell me you swung on a bus driver," Martin's cousin wrote to him on Feb. 21.
"The same week, Martin was suspended for 10 days from Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School in North Miami-Dade.

Trayvon Martin shooting: New details emerge from Twitter account, witness testimony | The Cutline - Yahoo! News

Funny how the truth begins to come forward.......when given time....instead of hysterics!

GodLikeProductions.com Video - Audio & Image Hosting | Eyewitness Zimmerman Martin shooting Incident

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a media AND so called "leaders" who would adopt such as stance......instead they fuel the hysterics..... :cuckoo:

Zimmerman is still not protected by the stand your ground law due to his behavior as evidenced by the 911 call.

However, if this new evidence is true, he will be protected under other law.

Funny how the truth begins to come forward.......when given time....instead of hysterics!

GodLikeProductions.com Video - Audio & Image Hosting | Eyewitness Zimmerman Martin shooting Incident

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a media AND so called "leaders" who would adopt such as stance......instead they fuel the hysterics..... :cuckoo:

Zimmerman is still not protected by the stand your ground law due to his behavior as evidenced by the 911 call.

However, if this new evidence is true, he will be protected under other law.
Listen. The fucking phone dipshit at Nazi headquarters can't tell someone not to follow a fucking scumbag.Period.

Forum List

Back