News crew shot **warning graphic**

Sure buddy, the KKK is all black members...

Maybe not all...

cleavon_little-klan_outfit.jpg

It's not difficult to figure out his motivation, but I guess "race war" sells more papers than "a guy took revenge on the company that fired him".

This is an instance where his words spoke louder than his actions. All you need to do is be honest enough to read his manifesto. Call this cherrypicking if you want, but I call this damning evidence:

"As for Dylann Roof? You *****! You want a race war ************? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …*****!!!”

Words never speak "louder" than actions.

Why did he specifically and only target his former colleagues at the TV station if his attack was genuinely motivated by the desire to start a race war?

Yer' splittin' hairs Doc, and they ain't nappy hairs, either.......

The difference between a "race war" and a disgruntled former employee shooting his former co-workers is not a "hair".

As I pointed out before, "race war" sells more papers to scared white people, so that's the headlines we see.
Race war rhetoric isn't designed to scare white people. It's designed to inspire blacks to vote for democrats.

It's not difficult to figure out his motivation, but I guess "race war" sells more papers than "a guy took revenge on the company that fired him".

This is an instance where his words spoke louder than his actions. All you need to do is be honest enough to read his manifesto. Call this cherrypicking if you want, but I call this damning evidence:

"As for Dylann Roof? You *****! You want a race war ************? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …*****!!!”

Why did he specifically and only target his former colleagues at the TV station if his attack was genuinely motivated by the desire to start a race war?

The difference between a "race war" and a disgruntled former employee shooting his former co-workers is not a "hair".

As I pointed out before, "race war" sells more papers to scared white people, so that's the headlines we see.
No we don't and that is the point, the man made a statement and the press is covering it up as well as the cops. Or perhaps you can link us to a main stream report about his manifesto and the headline including the color of the shooters skin? Hell they had the white shooters manifesto up in moments of determining who it was. Now we get silence and the cops saying they just don't know why he did it.

That is NOT a Negro, It is a MEXICAN pretending to be a Negro1
No, your avatar is a MEXICAN you're pretending to be a negro.
The figure in my avatar is far older than the name given to the country of Mexico.. But if an avatar is the focus of your judgment of people, what does yours say about you?
Being black is no excuse for ignorance:

Human presence in the Mexican region was once thought to date back 40,000 years based upon what were believed to be ancient human footprints discovered in the Valley of Mexico, but after further investigation using radioactive dating, it appears this is untrue.[1] It is currently unclear whether 21,000-year-old campfire remains found in the Valley of Mexicoare the earliest human remains in Mexico.[2]Indigenous peoples of Mexico began to selectively breed maize plants around 8000 BC. Evidence shows a marked increase in pottery working by 2300 B.C. and the beginning of intensive corn farming between 1800 and 1500 B.C..

Pre-Columbian Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know that no one wants to be black, but find a different way of denial.
What is YOUR excuse for being ignorant? Reading comprehension , I guess, is a subset of your ignorance. The name Mexico did not exist until after the Spanish arrived. That was my point.

In your ignorant haste, you jumped at yet another chance to make a complete fool of yourself by ignoring what I said and supplanting it with a non sequitur of your own making.

He did shoot the other white woman who was being interviewed as well. Every report I have seen says the guy was a walking victim. He would go out of his way to be offended by what people were saying. I can't remember exactly what the FBI profiler said, but the gist was he was basically a serial victim. Everyone was against him and they attacked because he was gay and black.

I agree with you that he targeted these people, of that there is no doubt. And I am sure that in his mind she was a racist who deserved what she got. But then, I would say ALL deranged people think that way.

Is that what you're calling TV now? Or are you saying its not being covered on TV?

TV failed to mention the race of the shooter for hours.

You couldn't tell from the on air footage. The DNC media avoided the facts for as long as they could get away with it.
Your TV must be broken. "as long as they could get away with it"? How long is the official get away with it period?
In order to NOT be percieved as "liberal media", an organization must only cover the murder of cute white chicks, by non whites.

That's the first benchmark

The second, is when reporting murders, don't say the shooter was black, but your graphics for the segment must include any stock photo of a black man mug shot, then grieving parents.

If all this happens...you're not a liberal media entity, and you're not bad in the eyes of Fox News Republicans, and Dittoheads

Yeah, of course you deny reality...No big deal to me..I look white..
You can easilly prove me wrong by taking some pictures of them as you are out and about today. You said your "area was infested with them", now prove it.
I am busy, maybe tomorrow..
Nope, not even tomorrow will your proof exist. The truth is, you are lying.
I think she might be outed out by one of her liberal buddies on here if she takes pictures.

You can easilly prove me wrong by taking some pictures of them as you are out and about today. You said your "area was infested with them", now prove it.
I think she might be outed out by one of her liberal buddies on here if she takes pictures.
She? Better feel again...

He did shoot the other white woman who was being interviewed as well. Every report I have seen says the guy was a walking victim. He would go out of his way to be offended by what people were saying. I can't remember exactly what the FBI profiler said, but the gist was he was basically a serial victim. Everyone was against him and they attacked because he was gay and black.

I agree with you that he targeted these people, of that there is no doubt. And I am sure that in his mind she was a racist who deserved what she got. But then, I would say ALL deranged people think that way.
Sounds like Obama.

No we don't and that is the point, the man made a statement and the press is covering it up as well as the cops. Or perhaps you can link us to a main stream report about his manifesto and the headline including the color of the shooters skin? Hell they had the white shooters manifesto up in moments of determining who it was. Now we get silence and the cops saying they just don't know why he did it.

Write on! And many a Dumbocrat denies that the media hasn't bee co-opted by the left, even tho' it has been for well over a decade.

She? Better feel again...
No thanks.

That is NOT a Negro, It is a MEXICAN pretending to be a Negro1
No, your avatar is a MEXICAN you're pretending to be a negro.
The figure in my avatar is far older than the name given to the country of Mexico.. But if an avatar is the focus of your judgment of people, what does yours say about you?
Being black is no excuse for ignorance:

Human presence in the Mexican region was once thought to date back 40,000 years based upon what were believed to be ancient human footprints discovered in the Valley of Mexico, but after further investigation using radioactive dating, it appears this is untrue.[1] It is currently unclear whether 21,000-year-old campfire remains found in the Valley of Mexicoare the earliest human remains in Mexico.[2]Indigenous peoples of Mexico began to selectively breed maize plants around 8000 BC. Evidence shows a marked increase in pottery working by 2300 B.C. and the beginning of intensive corn farming between 1800 and 1500 B.C..

Pre-Columbian Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know that no one wants to be black, but find a different way of denial.
What is YOUR excuse for being ignorant? Reading comprehension , I guess, is a subset of your ignorance. The name Mexico did not exist until after the Spanish arrived. That was my point.

In your ignorant haste, you jumped at yet another chance to make a complete fool of yourself by ignoring what I said and supplanting it with a non sequitur of your own making.
There is a reason he is called meathead.

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.

Race war rhetoric isn't designed to scare white people. It's designed to inspire blacks to vote for democrats.

:lol:

No, it's designed to inspire white people to vote for Republicans - and also buy gold, guns and canned foods.

Seriously, take a look at Drudge some time, or WND, or Breitbart.

gay
black
racist
domestic terrorist

boy left-wing nutjobs are going to need more therapy sessions after this!!!!

Once again, read the manifesto.

I have no desire to read any crazy person's manifesto.

Why are you so intent on believing the manifesto/suicide note of a lunatic?

Okay. I see the Charleston shootings and up the Charleston shootings.......what's next in this racial divide poker game? (Ask, the Democraps; they love playing the race card!).
Sure buddy, the KKK is all black members...
Who the fuck talks about the KKK in 2015? What, are there like a few hundred of them in the world? They are closer to extinction than the white rhino.

I remember hearing that there were more FBI agents infiltrated into the kkk than there were actual members….
meanwhile negro gangs run wild in the streets....

Forum List

Back