Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

By AZ? Dominion ran that like they ran the Maricopa election. No election board member was permitted to access Dominions source code. That in itself is illegal. You cannot have a third party running an election.

Do you have evidence of dominion source code that resulted in election fraud?

Of course not. Its just another fact free story you tell that you can't back with any evidence. Like your silly little conspiracy that Trump won the election.

Do you have evidence of dominion source code that resulted in election fraud?

Of course not. Its just another fact free story you tell that you can't back with any evidence. Like your silly little conspiracy that Trump won the election.
We do not know. They refuse to release it. I wonder why?

Can you establish that the Dominion vote tallies were substantially inaccurate, or fraudulent in anyway?

Of course not. You keep insinuating arguments you have NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT.

This is why I say the Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing. Its a series of stories with no factual backing.

This is not nothing. Skylar needs to be ignored. He is trolling and gloating about an illegitimate government destroying this country.

And where are the 234 pages of sword affidavits? Who made these statements? And what evidence did they use to back their claims?

You're spamming TWITTER accusations as factual evidence. With claims that have no factual backing.

Here's your 'witness'.

Melissa Carone, whose story kept changing. There were literally a DOZEN poll watchers, half of which are republicans. Not ONE reported anything that Melissa claims to have seen. A judge, assessing her claims came to the conclusion that she absolutely lacked credibility.

"Judge Kenny said the plaintiff’s witnesses did not understand the ballot tabulation process, and quote, “No formal challenges were filed. However, sinister, fraudulent motives were ascribed to the process and the City of Detroit. Plaintiffs’ interpretation of events is incorrect and not credible.”

Melissa (who unsurprisingly tried to spin her accusations into a political career), when faced with the fact that if the same ballots had been run 5 times or more that the voter totals would be completely off from those in the voter registry, Melissa laughably doubled down and insisted that the pollbook is 'completely off' and just started inventing new conspiracy claims while she was sitting there.

Melisa: "The pollbook is completely off. Completely off."

Johnson: "Off by 30,000?"

Melisa: "I'd say that poll book is off by 100,000. Why don't you look at the resisted voters in there. How many registered voters are there? Do you even know the answer to that?"

Johnson: "I'm trying to get to the bottom of this-"

Melissa: "ZERO. Zero. There's Zero"

Johnson: "So my question then....if the"

Melisa: "What about the turn out rate. 120%?!

Johnson: "My question is, we're not seeing the poll book off by 30,000 votes."

Melisa: "What did you guys do, take it and do something crazy to it?"

This is your star witness. And she has NOTHING to back anything she's said. No, the voter turn out rate wasn't 120%. No, the pollbook wasn't off by 100,000 votes. And her claim that that there were ZERO registered voters in the poll book?

Completely imaginary. Pure gibberish.

Which might explain why a judge rejected her claims as lacking any credibility. And why even Gulliani never called her again as a witness to anything.

The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing.

Last edited:
Shows you how corrupt the courts are, doesn't it? All you are doing is proving criminals are running things.

Or, that Rudy's claims were so piss poor that when he was forced to try and factually back them...he lost in a court of law.

Rudy couldn't factually back the claims.

But as you do, you fold in ANYTHING that contradicts you into your absurdly complicated conspiracy. Anything that doesn't ape your conspiracy becomes part of it.

Any investigation, any trial, any judge, any jury, any official, any testimony, any ruling, any government.....all becomes part of your ludicriously complicated conspiracy involving thousands upon thousands, all working in perfect secrecy.

Or, the Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing. And you have no evidence Trump won the election.

And what is the evidence backing this accusation?

You consistently offer us accusations as evidence. With NOTHING backing the accusations but the accusations themselves.

This is not how evidence works. Show us that 200,000 votes in Nevada were never verified by a human. THEN show us that any of them were fraudulent.

You can't. You have no such evidence.

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

Turns out, it was a conspiracy. The OP didn't 'know' anything. And the source was hot dogshit.

And where are the 234 pages of sword affidavits? Who made these statements? And what evidence did they use to back their claims?

You're spamming TWITTER accusations as factual evidence. With claims that have no factual backing.

Here's your 'witness'.

Melissa Carone, whose story kept changing. There were literally a DOZEN poll watchers, half of which are republicans. Not ONE reported anything that Melissa claims to have seen. A judge, assessing her claims came to the conclusion that she absolutely lacked credibility.

"Judge Kenny said the plaintiff’s witnesses did not understand the ballot tabulation process, and quote, “No formal challenges were filed. However, sinister, fraudulent motives were ascribed to the process and the City of Detroit. Plaintiffs’ interpretation of events is incorrect and not credible.”

Melissa (who unsurprisingly tried to spin her accusations into a political career), when faced with the fact that if the same ballots had been run 5 times or more that the voter totals would be completely off from those in the voter registry, Melissa laughably doubled down and insisted that the pollbook is 'completely off' and just started inventing new conspiracy claims while she was sitting there.

Melisa: "I'd say that poll book is off by 100,000. Why don't you look at the resisted voters in there. How many registered voters are there? Do you even know the answer to that?"

This is your star witness. And she has NOTHING to back anything she's said. No, the voter turn out rate wasn't 120%. No, the pollbook wasn't off by 100,000 votes. And her claim that that there were ZERO registered voters in the poll book?

Which might explain why a judge rejected her claims as lacking any credibility. And why even Gulliani never called her again as a witness to anything.

They are somewhere. It happened. It is not based on nothing, you are.

Here's your 'witness'.

That is an opinion from a corrupt media. Try again. They dragged her through the mud for reporting a crime.

They are easily hacked. That is fact.

Show evidence that the dominion machines were hacked, that there were any fraudulent votes.

You can't. You have a STORY, backed by jackshit.

That is an opinion from a corrupt media. Try again. They dragged her through the mud for reporting a crime.

Then show us that the poll books in Michigan contained ZERO registered voters. Show us the 120% turn out rate.

Show us the discrepancy between the actual votes and the poll book in Michigan to be 100,000 votes.

AND, show us Melissa Carone's affidavit where she made ANY claims about the 120% voter turn out, or how the pollbook had zero registered voters, or the pollbook being off by 100,000 votes.

You can't. She didn't. She literally made up those claims while sitting beside Gulliani. And has NOTHING to back them up.

And this is your star 'witness'.

They are somewhere. It happened. It is not based on nothing, you are.

Then show us the affidavits. You can't. Show us the evidence backing them up. You can't.

Show us the 120% turn out rate in Michigan. You can't.

Forum List

Back