Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Then show us the evidence that Trump won the election.

Or demonstrate that the Big Lie is conspiracy based on nothing.
You keep lying. Nothing would not have people still trying to prove it, would it? Give it up troll. Your gloating and Commie attitude really suck.

You keep lying. Nothing would not have people still trying to prove it, would it? Give it up troll. Your gloating and Commie attitude really suck.

I keep ask you to show us the evidence that Trump won the election.

And you keep giving me sniveling excuses why you can't.

The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing. As demonstrated every time you flee from my simple request that you show us the evidence that Trump won.

And per your bizarro logic, the world must be flat. Because there are still flat earthers trying to prove it!

Laughing......you've got nothing.

???

Are you're saying it must be true people because people are trying to prove it? (and, notably, failing?)
It has not all been failure. GA., AZ, PA. and WI. have all found broken laws and holes in chain of custody issues. Their election boards refuse to prosecute. Try the truth.

I keep ask you to show us the evidence that Trump won the election.

And you keep giving me sniveling excuses why you can't.

The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing. As demonstrated every time you flee from my simple request that you show us the evidence that Trump won.
I do not need to. The evidence is in the court of public opinion and a decision has been made. There was fraud and huge cover up replete with threats of violence, job loss, and lawsuits from billion dollar companies who will not show us their source codes. The FBI has harassed people who came forward. Those things are fact.

It has not all been failure. GA., AZ, PA. and WI. have all found broken laws and holes in chain of custody issues. Their election boards refuse to prosecute. Try the truth.

Every single Big Lie case has failed. Every state, without exception has stood by its own results. Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, official tally, certificate of ascertainment and the electoral vote all show Biden won.

And 3 and 1/2 years later, you still have ZERO evidence that Trump won the election.

The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing.

Well, I'm using modern English, and by "failure" I meant the opposite of "successful". I guess you're working with a different definition or something.

But it seems you really are saying that all your whackadoodle conpsiracy theories must be true because some people are trying to prove them. You said that. And I think you're so far gone you really think that's how logic works.

I do not need to. The evidence is in the court of public opinion and a decision has been made. There was fraud and huge cover up replete with threats of violence, job loss, and lawsuits from billion dollar companies who will not show us their source codes. The FBI has harassed people who came forward. Those things are fact.

You can't. As there is no evidence that Trump won. Its been 3 1/2 years and you've still got ZERO evidence that Trump won.

And of course, a perfect record of failure in court.

Well, I'm using modern English, and by "failure" I meant the opposite of "successful". I guess you're working with a different definition or something.

But it seems you really are saying that it must be true because some people are trying to prove it. You said that. And I think you're so far gone you really think that's how logic works.

Who knew the world was flat? After all, there are still people trying to prove it.

You can't. As there is no evidence that Trump won. Its been 3 1/2 years and you've still got ZERO evidence that Trump won.

And of course, a perfect record of failure in court.
And after 3 1/2 years you have nothing but the word of thoroughly corrupt people and an owned court.

And after 3 1/2 years you have nothing but the word of thoroughly corrupt people and an owned court.

All you do is fold in ANY contradiction into your conspiracy. A court rule against you? They must be corrupt. An official contradicts you? They must be in on the conspiracy. An investigation found nothing? They must be in on it too. None of your 'fake ballots' despite your theory needing tens of millions of them? The entire government must be in on it.

At each stage, you make your conspiracy more ludicrously complicated, bring in MORE people, make it more ludicrously complex. All with ZERO evidence that Trump ever won in 2020.

The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing. Just feelings and imagination.

All you do is fold in ANY contradiction into your conspiracy. A court rule against you? They must be corrupt. An official contradicts you? They must be in on the conspiracy. An investigation found nothing? They must be in on it too. None of your 'fake ballots' despite your theory needing tens of millions of them? The entire government must be in on it.

At each stage, you make your conspiracy more ludicrously complicated, bring in MORE people, make it more ludicrously complex. All with ZERO evidence that Trump ever won in 2020.

FACT 1: OpenDataPA allowed anyone to download the Mail Ballot Request CSV database showing the life cycle of every mail-in/absentee ballot, which PA periodically updates.

FACT 2: There have been 4 known versions up this database so far. A Nov 6th Version, Nov 10th Version, Nov 16th Version, and Dec 16th Version. The changes between versions were never disclosed to the public.
Anomalies and irregularities have been a found in all versions. The Nov 10th Version showed 23,305 ballots having a “Returned” date before their actual “Mailed” date. The Nov 16th Version change most of the ballots, leaving only 185 ballots with this anomaly. The December 16th version has only 181.
With each updated version, ballots are deleted. There were 9,763 fewer ballot entries between the Nov 10th Version and Nov 16th Version. 3,687 fewer ballot entries between the Nov 16th Version and the December 16th Version.
The Texas Lawsuit lays out many of the impossible anomalies from the Nov 10th Version.

FACT 3: Access to the database was blocked on November 21st after viral videos drew public attention and then were unblocked on November 25th after Pennsylvania certified Vice President Joe Biden on November 24th.

FACT 4: On December 3rd, HereIsTheEvidence released the HereIsTheEvidence Analyzer to enable anyone (including journalists) to verify/find anomalies in election data.

And the very first link to the very first 'piece of evidence'....is this:

1718991873508.png

Shocker!

And where are the 'true' vote totals that show Trump's victory in your dead links? Show us the evidence that Trump actually won.

Your dead links aren't gonna do it.

Look bitch, you're just a hack who's here to parrot The Big Lie. You're not fooling anyone.

Yes, there ARE reasons to believe the election was not legitimate. You dismiss them all with zealoty fervor without considering anything subjectively.

FOAD.

And the very first link to the very first 'piece of evidence'....is this:

View attachment 965454

Shocker!

And where are the 'true' vote totals that show Trump's victory in your dead links? Show us the evidence that Trump actually won.

Your dead links aren't gonna do it.
Link's not dead, just what's in between your ears is.

Really I have just posted articles from it.

You haven't posted a SINGLE thing that showed that Trump won.

So if this is your primary source, and it has nothing proving that Trump won the election in 2020...

....that means you have nothing proving that Trump won in 2020.

Well that was easy.

Forum List

Back