Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

You haven't posted a SINGLE thing that showed that Trump won.

So if this is your primary source, and it has nothing proving that Trump won the election in 2020...

....that means you have nothing proving that Trump won in 2020.

Well that was easy.
You can't prove you don't GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS!!

So unless you provide valid proof you don't, It's to be assumed that you do! :banana:

Laughing....a CITIZEN'S investigation, huh? By Bobby Piton, a self proclaimed election integrity expert?

This Bobby Piton?

"A Republican U.S. Senate candidate in Illinois is refusing the concede, despite suffering a blowout loss in Wednesday's GOP primary.

Bobby Piton, the managing partner of an investment services firm and a supporter of claims that the 2020 presidential election was rife with massive fraud, announced that he would not be conceding his loss in social media posts on Thursday....

...."It appears as though the machines flipped results between different candidates differently in each voting jurisdiction ..." he added."

And of course, never backed any of those claims with any evidence. Ever.

I just want to make sure make sure we're talking about the same guy.

FACT 1: OpenDataPA allowed anyone to download the Mail Ballot Request CSV database showing the life cycle of every mail-in/absentee ballot, which PA periodically updates.
Meaning any idiot with your logic skills can download the data and convince themselves they've discovered a smoking gun. They get terribly frustrated trying to convince anyone who matters, however, and turn to the internet for catharsis. Wash, rinse, repeat.

That is a fact and statistically impossible.

Yeah, that's called counting the votes. Something Trump demanded be stopped. But the law actually requires.

Do you have any evidence that any of these votes were fraudulent? Of course not.

The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing.

Yeah, that's called counting the votes. Something Trump demanded be stopped. But the law actually requires.

Do you have any evidence that any of these votes were fraudulent? Of course not.

The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing.
Your problem is the "based on nothing" part. That's a blatant lie and you know it, but you'll repeat it ad nauseaum until
you can't anymore.

Last edited:
It shows the accusations of fraud were not based on nothing. Admit you are lying.

Actually, no. Bobby Piton doesn't reference a SINGLE vote cast. Not one. But instead, voter registrations.

And he's not an 'election integrity expert'. He's a failed politician with MBA. That's a master in business.

So where, pray tell, is the voter fraud.

And of course, what evidence do you have that Trump won the election?

Your problem is the "based on nothing" part. That's a blatant lie and you know it, but you'll repeat it ad nauseaum until
you can't anymore.

Then show us the evidence that Trump won in 2020.

What are the 'actual' vote tallies? With evidence, please. And if you can't tell us, how do you know Trump won?

Then show us the evidence that Trump won in 2020.

What are the 'actual' vote tallies? With evidence, please. And if you can't tell us, how do you know Trump won?
If you'll excuse me, I'd like to go do something more constructive than read the repetitive rants of a dishonest jackass.

If you'll excuse me, I'd like to go do something more constructive than read the repetitive rants of a dishonest jackass.

More accurately, you have no evidence that Trump won the 2020 election.

And are tucking your tail between quivering haunches and fleeing like my request for evidence was chasing you with a butcher knife.

Run along, sweetie.

More accurately, you have no evidence that Trump won the 2020 election.

And are tucking your tail between quivering haunches and fleeing like my request for evidence was chasing you with a butcher knife.

Run along, sweetie.
No one is running. People are telling you that you are lying. And you miss the fact no one has to prove one fucking thing to an asshole like you.

No one is running. People are telling you that you are lying. And you miss the fact no one has to prove one fucking thing to an asshole like you.

Of course you are. EVery time you flee from cartoon simple question, you lose.

Can you show us the evidence that Trump won the election?

And the answer is an obvious, laughable no. You can't.

The Big Lie is conspiracy based on nothing.

Of course you are. EVery time you flee from cartoon simple question, you lose.

Can you show us the evidence that Trump won the election?

And the answer is an obvious, laughable no. You can't.

The Big Lie is conspiracy based on nothing.
How about a government answer? I will not comment on the many open investigations trying to prove fraud. OK fuckface?

How about a government answer? I will not comment on the many open investigations trying to prove fraud. OK fuckface?

The government did answer...with the election results. Every count, every recount, every hand count, every machine count, every audit, every forensic audit, every official tally, certificate of ascertainment or the electoral vote.

They all show a Biden victory.

Now you try. Show us the evidence that Trump won in 2020.

The government did answer...with the election results. Every count, every recount, every hand count, every machine count, every audit, every forensic audit, every official tally, certificate of ascertainment or the electoral vote.

They all show a Biden victory.

Now you try. Show us the evidence that Trump won in 2020.
What forensic audits?

What forensic audits?
The one conducted in Arizona.

Now your turn. Show us the evidence that Trump won in 2020.

Or demonstrate that the Big Lie is conspiracy based on nothing by fleeing from the request yet again.

The one conducted in Arizona.

Now your turn. Show us the evidence that Trump won in 2020.

Or demonstrate that the Big Lie is conspiracy based on nothing by fleeing from the request yet again.
By AZ? Dominion ran that like they ran the Maricopa election. No election board member was permitted to access Dominions source code. That in itself is illegal. You cannot have a third party running an election.

This is not nothing. Skylar needs to be ignored. He is trolling and gloating about an illegitimate government destroying this country.

Forum List

Back